View File

Description:
This is an altered version of the nexus mod, "Katia Managan Race Mod", "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64720/?",in which I have tweaked the body texture to be suitable for all your sexy time purposes. I have also repaired the hip seam, which was missing normal map textures.

Currently, I have only provided fixes and improvements for females. For males, I have only removed the pathetic underwear textures they originally had, so they aren't exactly all that good for sexual use. I was also able to get an exclusive penis addon from b3lisario for Katia Race Females! Now you don't have to worry about ruining textures for other races.

I'd like to point out the inspiration for the lucario edition of this mod. One may think, "Lucario??? Of all things, you decided to make that? What ever for?". Well, my imaginary inquisitive friend, the following vision of pure beauty decent from the Heavens is why, "https://plus.google.com/112995388686377681880/posts/QYt1hFEdQzj?pid=6169185598493696850&oid=112995388686377681880".
:P

Roleplay Versions:
This is a new edition I've added that provides you with the means to play as furry characters from shows and games. I will not take requests unless I really like your idea. I don't exactly have all the time in the world to work on this.
For the lucario and chipmunk version, I found that it is easiest to set the hue of your body to the correct hue if you exit the initial racemenu and open it again after first taking off your clothes and moving to a lightsource that doesn't make your body shine like a fucking super nova. The lucario and chipmunk versions come with texture replacers for the penis addon for the katia race.
Versions Available
-Pikachu
-Lucario
-Chipmunk

Incompatibilities:
-As of right now, there is no texture support for male penises.
-Currently, this mod is incompatible the following body mod, "http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/".

Installation:
You will need to manually install any single variation of this mod. ONLY ONE!!! Simply unzip the file and drop its contents in your data folder.

Uninstalling:
Go into your data folder and delete all content added by this mod. Or if you're lazy, just delete the esp. You can also simply disable the plugin so you can use it later.

Requirements:
-Requires SKSE
-Requires Racemenu
-Addon requires SOS
-Requires FNIS if you plan to have sex in game.
-Requires XP32 Skeleton if you plan to have sex in game.

Future Plans:
As of right now, I am working on creating new roleplay editions. I would like to fix the normal map blending issue now present at the seam I fixed, but I honestly have no idea how I'm supposed to do that. I assume there is a way to place the texture on the character's body in a 3D editor and work on it that way, but I have no idea how to do so and what program to use. In addition, I would hope to one day be able to fix the mouth expressions. Until that happens, blowjobs will be pretty weird, cause her mouth pretty much doesn't open at all. And in my opinion, the expression used during those animations, which is her combat expression, makes her look kinda crazy, like she's going to strip your skin off your face and use it to make a funny hat.

My Other Mods:
"A Furry Sexy Menu!"

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/01/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    This mod requires SKSE and Racemenu.
  • Special Edition Compatible

is good... i just don't like the texture map... trying to make it look furry, but it's sadly failing. other wise i love it. (not your work, the race itself)

Texture-swapping shouldn't be a big problem :) It's only the first release and somebody could try to use smooth textures instead of fur.

is good... i just don't like the texture map... trying to make it look furry, but it's sadly failing. other wise i love it. (not your work, the race itself)

Texture-swapping shouldn't be a big problem :) It's only the first release and somebody could try to use smooth textures instead of fur.

Any of you know how to increase the resolution? I tried to, but it crashed the game.

Any of you know how to increase the resolution? I tried to, but it crashed the game.

Unfortunately I am not modding much myself, but there should be some modders around here, who are able to answer this question.

Nice work! I actually was thinking of this being done, but I didn't think anyone would do it, I'm pleasantly surprised! One thing I've noticed though, that I've not noticed with any other mods that add races, is that this one is packaged in a bsa. All the other mods I've noticed weren't packed up like that, just an esp and everything else was just hanging out. Although, I'm not sure if this is contributing to the problem of it crashing the game when it's resolution is risen a bit...because I'm not a modder myself. xD

Just testing it out, I've also come to notice that the textures aren't optimized for UNPB, because the nipples(The texture of the nipples at least) are miss placed on a UNPB body. Not sure if it's asking too much, but could you also do a version that's good for UNP? Because anything that's good for UNP seem to work for UNPB too..seeing as they're in the same body mod 'family'. Setting it for UNP I -THINK- would just mean moving the nipples up a little bit, because they're a bit low on UNPB.

Okay. Jane, get me off this crazy thing. I did not know what this... uhm, what this race -came- with.

For the information of those using this mod: Stunted Magicka, Spontaneous Combustion, and (I quote) "She has Drinking will allow summoning of Purple Haze a magical Unicorn.This is done from the Left hand."

I'm still not sure what that last one means, or the second one, but the first one means your magicka NEVER regenerates. 0-0 You can remove the first two effects using the console however, just remove the spells.

I'm... not entirely sure I can use this race. I love it, it's beautiful, I don't give a frack about the hip seams (though I would like them gone), but... purple haze a magical unicorn. Uhm. I didn't realize this race was based off of someone's skyrim-mary-sue. Guess that's what I get for not doing my research. Seriously check out the nexus page, there's a link to a webcomic. This race is a web comic character. Fascinating, but very surprising.

Still, great job on the sexual conversion. I'm perfectly happy with it, though I wish it didn't have racial ability craziness.

Edit: I can speak Engrish, it seems. Purple Haze is a unicorn summon she gets somehow. I'm not sure how. I spawned the NPC. Yep. That's a white unicorn with purple markings. Go figure. This race is beautiful, shame it's got such racial-ability shenanigans.

Just testing it out, I've also come to notice that the textures aren't optimized for UNPB, because the nipples(The texture of the nipples at least) are miss placed on a UNPB body. Not sure if it's asking too much, but could you also do a version that's good for UNP? Because anything that's good for UNP seem to work for UNPB too..seeing as they're in the same body mod 'family'. Setting it for UNP I -THINK- would just mean moving the nipples up a little bit, because they're a bit low on UNPB.

I second this request. I just compared this mod with the original version and you did a really great job. I didn't remember how bad the original "nude" texture looked.

Unfortunately I am using UNP too and this mod seems to be for CBBE bodies. Is it possible to get an UNP version too? Only her nipples are missplaced, everything else is fine.

@Taven

.bsa is something like a Skyrim .zip or .rar file. There are tools to unpack this file if you wish to edit it yourself.

Okay. Jane, get me off this crazy thing. I did not know what this... uhm, what this race -came- with.

For the information of those using this mod: Stunted Magicka, Spontaneous Combustion, and (I quote) "She has Drinking will allow summoning of Purple Haze a magical Unicorn.This is done from the Left hand."

I'm still not sure what that last one means, or the second one, but the first one means your magicka NEVER regenerates. 0-0 You can remove the first two effects using the console however, just remove the spells.

I'm... not entirely sure I can use this race. I love it, it's beautiful, I don't give a frack about the hip seams (though I would like them gone), but... purple haze a magical unicorn. Uhm. I didn't realize this race was based off of someone's skyrim-mary-sue. Guess that's what I get for not doing my research. Seriously check out the nexus page, there's a link to a webcomic. This race is a web comic character. Fascinating, but very surprising.

Still, great job on the sexual conversion. I'm perfectly happy with it, though I wish it didn't have racial ability craziness.

Edit: I can speak Engrish, it seems. Purple Haze is a unicorn summon she gets somehow. I'm not sure how. I spawned the NPC. Yep. That's a white unicorn with purple markings. Go figure. This race is beautiful, shame it's got such racial-ability shenanigans.

Yeah, this race is heavily based off of Katia Managan, a khajiit from when the events of Oblivion were going on. The racial abilities are based off of her as well, I just decided to remove most of them and keep pushing. xD And...purple haze? I haven't read all of the webcomic, but I think that was a hallucination brought on by drinking...somewhere. I think originally this race was meant as a laugh, or possibly an added challenge, I know I at least get a chuckle every time I walk into a city and about 4 people run away from me on fire. xD

I use CBBE, that might be why, though I wasn't sure if body mods even affected this, since in the original mod page, it said it used CHSBHC. I guess our body mods override that. Anyways, since I don't plan on ever using UNPB, how about you just send UNPB's body textures to "Subject2Host@gmail.com". I'll use that as a guide to place the textures in the right spot when I get around to it.

Also, for clarification, you said that it was just the nipple textures that were out of place? Nothing else?

Actually, I believe those are just the recommended settings when using the mod with "Classic Classes and Birthsigns", which is a "required mod". It really isn't, but the original author said it was for some reason. I got it anyways cause it's kinda cool, but what you saw was actually one of its optional added abilities. You're basically buffed, but in turn don't regain magicka.

I use CBBE, that might be why, though I wasn't sure if body mods even affected this, since in the original mod page, it said it used CHSBHC. I guess our body mods override that. Anyways, since I don't plan on ever using UNPB, how about you just send UNPB's body textures to "Subject2Host@gmail.com". I'll use that as a guide to place the textures in the right spot when I get around to it.

Also, for clarification, you said that it was just the nipple textures that were out of place? Nothing else?

At least from what I saw, yeah, only the nipples seem out of place. Here's a pic to help ya little.. Also, expect an email real soon holding the body textures for UNPB!

At least from what I saw, yeah, only the nipples seem out of place. Here's a pic to help ya little.. Also, expect an email real soon holding the body textures for UNPB!

Alrighty, I got them. The names seem to be changed a little on some of them, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Oh, also, did you have any trouble with the lighting? I lowered the brightness and contrast a bit when I made this and I'm wondering if that minimized the issue?

Alrighty, I got them. The names seem to be changed a little on some of them, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Oh, also, did you have any trouble with the lighting? I lowered the brightness and contrast a bit when I made this and I'm wondering if that minimized the issue?

Hmm..I wouldn't say there's that much of an issue with lighting..but that might be because I keep any settings around that at medium to low, to spare my laptop some trouble. xD

Hmm..I wouldn't say there's that much of an issue with lighting..but that might be because I keep any settings around that at medium to low, to spare my laptop some trouble. xD

Well, I just meant with it being too bright.

Aside from that...I'm having a lot of trouble closing the bsa file again. Either archive.exe isn't working right, or I used specific settings last time that I'm failing to replicate. It keeps crashing skyrim.

*Update

Nevermind, I figured it out.

XD

Stupidest fucking reason for a ctd in history.

Aside from that...I'm having a lot of trouble closing the bsa file again. Either archive.exe isn't working right, or I used specific settings last time that I'm failing to replicate. It keeps crashing skyrim.

*Update

XD

Oh..no it's fine! BTW, thanks for making this texture into UNPB for us. Everything works well! Although if I may ask..uh what was the reason for the ctd? xD

*Update

XD

Oh..no it's fine! BTW, thanks for making this texture into UNPB for us. Everything works well! Although if I may ask..uh what was the reason for the ctd? xD

Apparently, the root directory that the files are taken from in order to make the bsa has to be directly accessed, rather than through desktop/profile name of computer/desktop folder/folder containing folder that contains files/folder that contains files. (There's an option for that in the archive program) I used a tutorial to figure out how to use archive, and they did no such thing! I just don't get how the path to the files makes a difference. You don't need to be a modder to realize that makes absolutely no sense.

Hey again! Really getting into this mod. I didn't realize that Katia Managan was kind of a furry celebrity. She has 635 pictures on e621.net, sweet! However, when I went to play her, I found that the UNP schlongs for females addon works very poorly with her. Cock is this gross color of mustard and the menu says it's not meant to work with her race. Foofy! Suggestions, anyone?

Once again, this is a nice job, Hun. Thank you.

Thank you for adding this.Because i have tried adjusting textures an failed.When it is my own creation.No problem.When it is someone else's.The files get corrupted or something an they not only fail to run but crash my system.Don't know why but this has been happening a lot for me.So having someone who can figure out how to fix it.I really appreciate it.I am also impressed you know how to do the posses because it sure as hell is not working for me.Again.Random crashes.So i cant do screen shots.

Mind you there are several version of the mod i`m publishing.Some of the earlier versions (which i did not label) may be more of the body type you need.But you are still going to need a new skin soooooooo...... yeah.

Hey again! Really getting into this mod. I didn't realize that Katia Managan was kind of a furry celebrity. She has 635 pictures on e621.net, sweet! However, when I went to play her, I found that the UNP schlongs for females addon works very poorly with her. Cock is this gross color of mustard and the menu says it's not meant to work with her race. Foofy! Suggestions, anyone?

Yup, UNP SFF(Schlongs for females) won't work well because she's a custom race. In fact, schlongs won't always work well with ANY custom race because SOS isn't optimized for custom races, regardless of the gender. I can only say ask the creators of SOS, or SFF to do something about it. ><

WTF, that's her?! I never made that connection!

XD

I've seen that character every time I looked up argonians on that site for any new flash animations. I'm honestly not a fan of her art.

I'd like to make a suggestion for you, in case you somehow have not seen it, go here "https://e621.net/post/index/1/cavafly01"and look at his animations. Anyone that's a fan of Skyrim pron will absolutely lose their mind over this guy.

Also, could you send me a screen shot of this mustard dick you speak of? I don't think it can be helped, since I found that the color of the penis is determined by the color of the texture behind it, but there's no sense in not trying. I do however know that it can be fixed for males.

Thank you for adding this.Because i have tried adjusting textures an failed.When it is my own creation.No problem.When it is someone else's.The files get corrupted or something an they not only fail to run but crash my system.Don't know why but this has been happening a lot for me.So having someone who can figure out how to fix it.I really appreciate it.I am also impressed you know how to do the posses because it sure as hell is not working for me.Again.Random crashes.So i cant do screen shots.

Mind you there are several version of the mod i`m publishing.Some of the earlier versions (which i did not label) may be more of the body type you need.But you are still going to need a new skin soooooooo...... yeah.

You lost me at that last line. What are you publishing? And what does it have to do with this?

(Also, you need a mod to get the poses.)

Yup, UNP SFF(Schlongs for females) won't work well because she's a custom race. In fact, schlongs won't always work well with ANY custom race because SOS isn't optimized for custom races, regardless of the gender. I can only say ask the creators of SOS, or SFF to do something about it. ><

No, it's only textures that aren't working. I've tested it myself. Schlongs work fine. (Well, for the most part, but that isn't due to the custom race. I don't know why, but the equipable schlong for females doesn't connect to the body for me. It floats in the air a few cm away.)

This is a quick tip for you all.

You might be thinking, "Gah, why didn't the person who made this originally add in any head tweaking options? All I can do it add some color here and there. Oh well..."

Well, that's actually not true. Try adjusting the chin shape...

:)

I figured out what's going on with the cock by the way. It's just a human dick, not the Khajiit model. I tried removing any color, and it's just a human dick against her fur, and the two textures accept colors from Racemenu VERY differently. Put one shade of yellow on the fur (Katia normally starts with yellow fur), and that color (instead of overwriting the color on the dick) just blends with natural human dick-pink, and looks really gross. I put in a request over on the Female-schlong addon page for him to make a compatibility patch. I tried to fix it myself, but no dice. I see the title, did you make changes? I'd attach a screen shot but I'm in class right now, but you'll see what I mean if you just drain the color off of your katia gal while the dick's still attached.

Edit: Will attach screenie when I get home if you want. The floating cock for you is probably just what body shape (or body slide set) you're using.

Edit 2: Ooh there's an add-on already for it here. I'mma check that at home. Thank you muchly.