[Guidance] Urine Meter

blademech42

At first, did not really care about something like this.

Than after seeing this pic.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups22357.jpg

Thought that creating a urine meter that requires you to go would be interesting.

Just started to look at this stuff and learning from the ground floor (really tough).

Requesting guidance on how to craft this.

Basic Premise I plan:

1) Meter slowly ticks over time.

2) Reaches value X, then player has the option to go or hold.

3) Reaches value Y, player will go, no matter the situation (in battle, sex, sleeping).

4) Drinking potions adds value to the meter.

5) If pregnant, the value X and Y decreases.

6) Meter stops ticking if you die and resets.

Thank you for your time, hope to be able to make this script.

Take a look at the "lovers with pk extender" mod scripts: it adds meters like the one you're talking about and with the lovers integration it should be fairly easy to create an animation and lock the player out of controls until the animation finishes.  The pregnancy thing you'd probably have to implement as a sort of bridge between this mod and tamago...

Damn. Exactly the type of mod I've been hoping for.

How was that pic made? Is such a mod in progress?

Please forgive my overeager noobiness.

As for screenshots, they were made by using the CTAddPoseHentai which adds couple of poses concerning taking a whiz. These pics are one of the short comic-like series as the CTAddPoseHentai contains few urinating poses (normal, embarassed and stuff).

Amox - Thank you very much.  I am a huge fan of omorashi anime. Often scorned in western cultures (where I am) but oh well. I'm too old to give a damn now.  ;)

Blade - I really wish I could help you with this but I know nothing of modding.  I certainly will be here to cheerlead for you though. (But I'm not wearing a damn skirt) "Go Blade! Go!"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey- I found this on *cough* one of my favorite sites. I have no idea where it originally game from. If it's from a game or mod or just a CG project. It was the last pic in a small series.

Thought you might find it interesting or thought provoking. Or you might be saying "Dammit Ug! Stop posting on my thread! You're exactly the kind of dirty ole' perve I didn't want responding to this project! Now leave me to my work and go bother someone elses thread!"

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Blade-

Just wondering how the mod was coming or if it had been abandoned. ?

Over the last month I have sadly watched this thread sink slowly to the bottom of the list, like my hopes and dreams for such a wonderous mod have sunk into a festering pool of stagnant ooze where no light can penetrate the eternal darkness of damnation that plauges tortured souls who...er....enjoy watersports. Heh. How was that for overacting?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived