Highschool Hunny Armor Mashup

View File

About the outfit:

This is a mashup outfit I made from various Oblivion pieces including:

+Retextured gloves from SPB B Hunter outfit by Speed Buster
+Top shirt from SPB Mog Bloomers outfit by Speed Buster
+Teddy Bear from Tona's mods store by Tona
+Micro bikini from Ovall outfit by Hepsy
+Also 1stperson gloves meshes were provided by Budroi. Thank you Budroi !

It comes with 3 color variant as seen in the screenshots.

Why "Highschool Hunny" you ask? Just take a look at that ! Transparent shirt, teddy bear, micro bikini...Which one doesn't yell out "Highschool !!!" to you?
Wait, highschools aren't like that where you live ? Errr ummm, man. Sorry ?
Of course, I'm joking :D

Check list:

Weight slider support: Check
Clipping-free guarantee: Semi Check
Actually worn by real life highschool hunnies: Not Check

Requirement(s):
XMPSE2 Skeleton

Installation:
Just use any mod manager to install the armor.
Or manually, you can just drop everything into [skyrim Directory]\Data

Obtaining the armor:
Option 1: Use this wonderful mod AddItemMenu: http://www.nexusmods…im/mods/64905/?
Option 2: When ingame, press “~” to bring up console, type “help hunny.” Add them into your game
using player.additem [item ID] 1
Option 3: Nope. Not gonna do that again

Uninstallation:
Deactivate in mod manager
Or delete the following:
Data\meshes\arsenic\
Data\textures\arsenic\
Highschool Hunny Mashup.esp

To-do list:
- Nothing -

Credits:
Speed Buster for the “outfits”.
Hepsy for the micro bikini.
Tona for the teddy bear.
Budroi for the 1stperson gloves meshes.
Kendo 2 for the body.
Nightasy for the tutorials.

Welp, I can now come back and fix my old conversions now. Please continue to message me if you find anything unsatisfying. I don't ignore them, I just don't have enough time to address them all :(

so I  manually installed the mod and used the ~ key in game and typed in help hunny and all that came up was the white top version (topless and black bra) three different gloves (colours) the teddy bear, but no other coloured versions of the main outfit came up. I am not so good at manual downloads so this is what I did. I put the meshes folder that said arsenic into skyrim/data/meshes folder and the same for textures into skyrim/data /textures and the esp file into skyrim/data/folder. am I missing a step or something? I really like this outfit and would like all colured versions. any help would be awesome thanks

so I  manually installed the mod and used the ~ key in game and typed in help hunny and all that came up was the white top version (topless and black bra) three different gloves (colours) the teddy bear, but no other coloured versions of the main outfit came up. I am not so good at manual downloads so this is what I did. I put the meshes folder that said arsenic into skyrim/data/meshes folder and the same for textures into skyrim/data /textures and the esp file into skyrim/data/folder. am I missing a step or something? I really like this outfit and would like all colured versions. any help would be awesome thanks

Just use this mod please: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

• 1 month later...

Very nice wish I could use it as I am using a cbbe body :(

Rory Campbell did a Bodyslide conversion for this mashup at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47100-rory-campbells-bodyslide-2-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=1180084

Enjoy ! :)

Hi!

Tried this Bodyslide conversion, but it crashes when loading these outfits  :(     Any idea how  to make it work?

Edit:

Never mind,   Just had to update the Bodyslide version

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
42 minutes ago, gswatson said:

plz give me the xmpse 2 's link,I just cant find it

If it doesn't work with this skeleton ( XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E - HDT Physics - Downloads - LoversLab )

Then you don't want it because it will undoubtedly break other things you find here.  It is however unlikely that the current XPMSE skeleton won't work perfectly with it.