Quest mod suggestions

Mr_Sir

Hopefully this is the right place to post this. If not let me know, move it, whatever is needed. I was looking for some suggestions on adult oriented quest mods which cater more toward the dominate player base. While I really respect the work of those here in the community, the majority of the mods I have seen on the site have my main character getting forced into situations, being a slave, or other similar more submissive positions. I was wondering if I have missed anything though, perhaps I've just over looked a few mods sitting around that might center on the main character as the one holding the leash instead of wearing the collar. If anyone could let me know, I'd highly appreciate it. :)

Ah, yea I forgot to mention that I had gone through that one. It's pretty good, though the training can take a while. Also I get a bit annoyed when the slaves decide to jump you if it has been a while, but I can understand why and it is a well put together mod as long as you realize that you need to level a bit to deal with it. XD

Archived