Enslaved Imperial quest? I cannot find it.

It is just the dialogue, you must be a member of a civil war faction and you may also speak to the guy I added outside in front of the palace of kings. None of it is scripted so you can do it all out of order and nothing really matters. I am having trouble getting the scripts to work with MO.

• 2 weeks later...

I've hit a snag, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to deal with this. It seems sometime when I edit the mod, all the leveled lists and the hair resets to either empty or some default hairdo. I think it has to do with the load order. I can't even get back the hair if I rollback. Does anyone know how to prevent this?

• 3 weeks later...

Umm I have a male character , I can give you his preset if you want because I don't know how to make a follower  , I would like to contribute in this project  :wub:

8bZVy7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Umm I have a male character , I can give you his preset if you want because I don't know how to make a follower  , I would like to contribute in this project  :wub:

8bZVy7.jpg

Sure if you want. Send me a pm and we can talk about how you want him added.