Central Help Guide for broken Creature Animations?

Hey, everyone.  This is kind of a plea for advice, but at the same time I thought with all the "Creature sex animations don't work" links that turn up in Google it might be helpful to consolidate advice from those of you who have experienced the problem along with your solutions.

My story: I've been playing skyrim successfully with a wide variety of human and creature sex animations for some time, now.   A few months ago, I started a lengthy thread about my animation problems (all kinds, not just creatures) and received wonderful advice from several people including Sacremas. 

Following that episode I was able to play Skyrim error-free, both with human/human sex and human/creature.  I swapped in and out a few SexLab mods but managed to keep the game running fine.

In order to run Maria Eden (a main story-pre-empting major quest mod), I had to create a new MO profile wherein my only SexLab mod was Maria plus the required mods.  I found ME to be my ideal prostitution mod, despite a few beta development bugs, and still follow Zaira's work.  It's my intention to return to that mod eventually.  Zaira really did an amazing job.

But I wanted to return to my old combination of regular questing/ random sexy stuff as a free, autonomous character.  I tried to revert to an older profile, but after a little tweaking all of my creature animations stopped working.  I can make sexytime with other humans just fine.  The dialogues and animations work as intended without exception.  But if I try to couple with a creature, there's a slight jerk in both meshes and then nothing happens.

Here's what I've done so far to rectify the problem.  These are the standard suggestions whenever creatures don't animate:

Make sure Creature Animations are enabled in SexLab MCM menu
Run GenerateFNISforusers, be sure it recognizes Creature Behaviors

Files required:

More Nasty Critters (current 8.23). 

(MNC includes:  
Sexlab Nude Creatures (3.2.3 included)
SexLab Creature Framework (RC10)

Use SexLab "Rebuild & Clean" MCM option

Use Creature Framework "Reinstall" MCM option

Use the "De-Install Creatures" button in FNIS, then reinstall Creature Framework.

None of these have worked.  I checked my load order against the load orders I've used in previous profiles (that worked) and I can't see much, if any difference.

Attaching my load order.  Papyrus log available, but since I've managed to reduce it from 200+ pages down to about 26 lately and I'm not having CTDs, it probably isn't important. 

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

loadorder 0630.txt

Archived