how to create the ultimate bdsm experience?

ratcatdog

I want my character to have an option much, like the mindless sex's matchmaker spell, to initiate another character to tie/chain her up and then rape her. What mods should I use in order to do this?

I also have the various deviant devices mods (i.e assets, expansion and integration), I'd also like for my character to be stuffed/tied up with these devices whilst she gets screwed.

I haven't actually tried it but I believe darkconsoles I'll Take the Display Model does something along the lines of kidnapping and forcing NPC's into bondage.

For getting your PC into bondage, well, take your pick, there's a bunch of mods here that do that. Deviously Cursed Loot is a good example...

Here's what I recommend:

Deviously Cursed Loot - Chance to get bound after opening a container

Sexlab Defeat - Rape after being defeated instead of death

Devious Captures - Tied up after being defeated (DCL does some of the same stuff, but less customization)

Deviously Helpless - Automatically raped if you have certain items equipped (DCL does a little bit of this, but less)

Captured Dreams - A BDSM shop, with missions revolving around BDSM. Mostly for submissive play.

Prison Overhaul - BDSM dungeon when you get arrested for bounty

Display Model - Decorate your home with human decorations

Sexlab Sexslaves - A BDSM story line. More intended for dominant play. Has voice acting, but it's often too loud and too often.

Sanguine's Debaucher - Get enslaved under certain conditions. I haven't used it in a while. Slavery was a little on the boring and buggy side, but it might be a lot better now.

Hyd Slave Girls - Mostly world decoration

Others:

Quick as you like - Unfinished, but a great idea. Has one demo run. More to come.

OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim - More chances for fun

I'm sure there are others, but I'm away from my computer where I have Skyrim installed. This list should get you started.

Archived