I've installed SexLab and SOS via Mod Organizer. In my load order they are before XP32 skeleton. I keep getting an error message saying that papyrusutil is old, saying that if found 2.2 but was looking for 2.8.  Not sure if they are related, but I also notice that for SOS, MCM shows that I don't have an SOS compatible skeleton for either PC or NPC. When I remove the armor from an NPC, they just have a stretched out looking loincloth.

I appreciate any help given. Thank you.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I already downloaded and manually installed papyrus 2.8.

Edited by checkett

Load order.

Make sure you have the papyrus 2.8 installed below Sexlab and SOS.. When the option comes up (which I think it does) to install Papyrus select no. Maintain a separate install for this.

If in MO . just move the mods around.. If NMM .. you have more work to do.

Load order.

Make sure you have the papyrus 2.8 installed below Sexlab and SOS.. When the option comes up (which I think it does) to install Papyrus select no. Maintain a separate install for this.

If in MO . just move the mods around.. If NMM .. you have more work to do.

wow, you've gotta be kidding me? that was it. I was fiddling with this issue for like 2 hours.

edit: spoke too soon. papyrus thing is fixed. SOS still not working correctly. I'm also trying to find the papyrus bug log.

?..

I don't know what to do with the logs. What are you getting.. The same error.. ?

If you are having problems with load order. LOOT can be used to be sure the load order is good and / or TESedit can be used as well. Good base to be sure you have the proper load order. I don't know how to help you more than what i have done. Papyrus loaded last should solve any papyrus issues. If in doubt reinstall it over (NMM) if MO just make sure it is below Sexlab and SOS and you should be fine with it.

You might not be able to post photos or logs in spoilers yet as you are new.

?..

I don't know what to do with the logs. What are you getting.. The same error.. ?

If you are having problems with load order. LOOT can be used to be sure the load order is good and / or TESedit can be used as well. Good base to be sure you have the proper load order. I don't know how to help you more than what i have done. Papyrus loaded last should solve any papyrus issues. If in doubt reinstall it over (NMM) if MO just make sure it is below Sexlab and SOS and you should be fine with it.

You might not be able to post photos or logs in spoilers yet as you are new.

hmm the photos are showing up for me.

I've done LOOT, TESedit and cleaned, and BOSS. I just removed SOS, XP32, and HDT-PE and reinstalled, so I'm going to see. I'm thinking the skeleton issues are maybe not associated with that papyrus thing since I'm not getting the error message anymore.

wait I just ran FNIS and it says 

"All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ..."

hmm the photos are showing up for me.

Yes they are showing up.. it was a setting issue on my end. I am still fleshing out my rig and mods and such. New os install and all.

I've done LOOT, TESedit and cleaned, and BOSS. I just removed SOS, XP32, and HDT-PE and reinstalled, so I'm going to see. I'm thinking the skeleton issues are maybe not associated with that papyrus thing since I'm not getting the error message anymore.

The papyrus issue is its own thing. The warning for the skeleton is another. likely you will have others.. Have you checked my sig.. there is a tutorial for Sexlab installation. maybe a bit old but might give some ideas on the order etc.

"All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ..."

haven't seen that.

The issues with the photos you shown earler is a skeleton issue. What you have installed is either installed wrong or the wrong incompatable skeleton. Check and make sure you are doing that right.

I've installed SexLab and SOS via Mod Organizer. In my load order they are before XP32 skeleton. I keep getting an error message saying that papyrusutil is old, saying that if found 2.2 but was looking for 2.8.  Not sure if they are related, but I also notice that for SOS, MCM shows that I don't have an SOS compatible skeleton for either PC or NPC. When I remove the armor from an NPC, they just have a stretched out looking loincloth.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I already downloaded and manually installed papyrus 2.8.

Well here's my load order of those three things.

On the left side of MO:

Sclongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041 ======== 30

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended ======== 118

SexLabFrameworkv159 ======== 128

Although they don't literally follow each other that way.. that is there are many mods between them but Sclongs is 1st, then the XP32 Skeleton, then SexLab. The numbers i put after each one is where their literal priority numbers land on the left-side of MO.

On the right side of MO:

Sclongs of Skyrim - Core.esm ======== 17

SexLab.esm ======== 18

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp ======== 137

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp ======== 144

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp ======== 163

Don't know if that will help you... Not even sure if my load order is the "best", but i am able to run SOS successfully, soooo! Maybe try it.

Well here's my load order of those three things.

On the left side of MO:

Sclongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041 ======== 30

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended ======== 118

SexLabFrameworkv159 ======== 128

Although they don't literally follow each other that way.. that is there are many mods between them but Sclongs is 1st, then the XP32 Skeleton, then SexLab. The numbers i put after each one is where their literal priority numbers land on the left-side of MO.

On the right side of MO:

Sclongs of Skyrim - Core.esm ======== 17

SexLab.esm ======== 18

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp ======== 137

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp ======== 144

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp ======== 163

Don't know if that will help you... Not even sure if my load order is the "best", but i am able to run SOS successfully, soooo! Maybe try it.

what about your female body replacer? because that was one I just noticed I'm also having issues with, though it might've been because I was using UNPT that already had a skeleton with xp32. Going in for another test now.

what about your female body replacer? because that was one I just noticed I'm also having issues with, though it might've been because I was using UNPT that already had a skeleton with xp32. Going in for another test now.

i use UNP Skinny for my body replacer. On the left its at priority "27", so it's above SOS. It's not on the right at all because it doesn't have an esp ^.^

xp32 ......HDT or not ?

FNIS tool ?

i know this probably sound shit, but this problem sound like the body and skeleton have problem, this appear most of the time because of HDT or BBP or else "jiggle" body. make a test with an non BBP/jiggle body and watch if the body/skeleton have the same trouble. if not, then you know where the problem is ;)

check if the problem come from the body itself, or from the skeleton (cause you always can make mistake to install incompatible skeleton on body or incompatible body to skeleton)

(myself i use UN7B + SOS + sexlab and i not have any trouble)

xp32 ......HDT or not ?

FNIS tool ?

i know this probably sound shit, but this problem sound like the body and skeleton have problem, this appear most of the time because of HDT or BBP or else "jiggle" body. make a test with an non BBP/jiggle body and watch if the body/skeleton have the same trouble. if not, then you know where the problem is ;)

check if the problem come from the body itself, or from the skeleton (cause you always can make mistake to install incompatible skeleton on body or incompatible body to skeleton)

(myself i use UN7B + SOS + sexlab and i not have any trouble)

yes I'm running xp32 and HDT-PE. From what I understood, you need to have them both running to get bounce/jiggly physics.

okay, I just added UNP Jiggle by Kendo2, so let's see how that goes...except I accidentally deleted dawnguard.esm and update.esm out of my overwrite list...

WHAT!..

You shouldn't ever be able to delete the main esms from MO.. What are you doing? Forgive me but I have to ask.. is this a legitimate version from Steam or a pirated version. If it is a pirated version there might be some changes to the game that is causing this problem. Never should you have access to the main game files through MO. Also for no reason should they ever be in the overwrite folder or on the bottom of the MO list..

okay, I just added UNP Jiggle by Kendo2, so let's see how that goes...except I accidentally deleted dawnguard.esm and update.esm out of my overwrite list...

WHAT!..

You shouldn't ever be able to delete the main esms from MO.. What are you doing? Forgive me but I have to ask.. is this a legitimate version from Steam or a pirated version. If it is a pirated version there might be some changes to the game that is causing this problem. Never should you have access to the main game files through MO. Also for no reason should they ever be in the overwrite folder or on the bottom of the MO list..

nononono! It's legit steam version. I really don't know how they got into the overwrite folder on MO. I got it sorted out regardless, but I still have issues with the skeletons.  I thought SOS includes a skeleton, I don't understand why its telling me I don't have SOS compatible skeletons. And then idk wtf is with the nude female bodies. Boobs and butt are just...FUBAR

Is this an old Steam version?

Did you have NMM or another mod manager installed before?

I did have NMM before...I think I know what you're getting at, I need to make sure nothing's installed through NMM

oh yeah, I already deactivated all the NMM mods last night.

No.. you need to nuke the old Steam Skyrim install and start over. It is past making sure NMM mods have been uninstalled. There is crap there and it needs to be cleaned out and reinstalled. Sorry it is the best way.

Then install your SKSE, TESedit and then MO and move on from there.

You know what you were doing and was able to follow what was going on but couldn't answer the crazy shit that was happening. That crazy shit is likely caused by hidden files still left over from the crappy NMM install that when removed screwed up your install.

Bite the bullet and reinstall fresh. You will thank yourself for it later.

No.. you need to nuke the old Steam Skyrim install and start over. It is past making sure NMM mods have been uninstalled. There is crap there and it needs to be cleaned out and reinstalled. Sorry it is the best way.

Then install your SKSE, TESedit and then MO and move on from there.

You know what you were doing and was able to follow what was going on but couldn't answer the crazy shit that was happening. That crazy shit is likely caused by hidden files still left over from the crappy NMM install that when removed screwed up your install.

Bite the bullet and reinstall fresh. You will thank yourself for it later.

QQ ah well, fortunately I'm in Korea and the internet is stupid fast here. Do you think I should uninstall NMM as well?

Make a decision to use or not to use NMM.. If you use NMM for other mod managment then keep it. If not.. get rid of it.

MO can be used for Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Oblivion.. however OBMM / Wyre bash might be better for that. You have to make that decision. You should however choose one manager to use..

Now .. you can use NMM through MO if you wanted to but that might cause more of a mess and really isn't needed since much of what NMM does has been included in MO..

Any case. Clean install. Basic Sexlab setup.. (follow the tutorial in my sig from ARK).. Test.. if good move forward. If not report back here. Then we will know there is a clean install we are starting from. I am willing to bet that this will solve our problem.

Make a decision to use or not to use NMM.. If you use NMM for other mod managment then keep it. If not.. get rid of it.

MO can be used for Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Oblivion.. however OBMM / Wyre bash might be better for that. You have to make that decision. You should however choose one manager to use..

Now .. you can use NMM through MO if you wanted to but that might cause more of a mess and really isn't needed since much of what NMM does has been included in MO..

Any case. Clean install. Basic Sexlab setup.. (follow the tutorial in my sig from ARK).. Test.. if good move forward. If not report back here. Then we will know there is a clean install we are starting from. I am willing to bet that this will solve our problem.

okay, doing a clean install and going off the guide you have linked. it doesn't mention anything about installing SOS or female body replacers