Help with SOS and HDT Trepleen vagina.

seterwind

So I have got a weird error. When equipping the B3lisario UNP Female Shlong Addon with the Trepleen vagina, I get the scrotum coming out of the vagina (see pick for how it looks). It even has full physics with it... Even if I remove the ball sack from the penis, the vagina will still have one coming out of it. 

I am assuming that SOS must be attempting to add the scrotum to a bone/NiNode with a similar name that the vagina must share, however I cannot seem to find it. Any help in the matter would be awesome. I am versed in Papyrus, 3ds Max, and NifScope so I would be able to fix this if I could find the root of the problem, I just have no clue which bone/NiNode that they share, or if that is even the issue. 

Thank you all for your help.

post-841933-0-44100800-1435591952_thumb.jpg

So I have got a weird error. When equipping the B3lisario UNP Female Shlong Addon with the Trepleen vagina, I get the scrotum coming out of the vagina (see pick for how it looks). It even has full physics with it... Even if I remove the ball sack from the penis, the vagina will still have one coming out of it. 

I am assuming that SOS must be attempting to add the scrotum to a bone/NiNode with a similar name that the vagina must share, however I cannot seem to find it. Any help in the matter would be awesome. I am versed in Papyrus, 3ds Max, and NifScope so I would be able to fix this if I could find the root of the problem, I just have no clue which bone/NiNode that they share, or if that is even the issue. 

it's a early alpha experimental body with zero sos support for now. if you want to become transgender ingame get sexlab hormones and a cbbe variant that's actually tested. but don't worry the creator said he's working on making it compatible.

Is that schlong HDT enabled? Because to me it looks more like your vagina is trying to turn itself inside out due to self-collision.

It is HDT enabled but it is not the shlong causing the vagina to turn itself inside out, it is quite literally the scrotum texture and model being attached to the inside... which is odd I must say.

it's a early alpha experimental body with zero sos support for now. if you want to become transgender ingame get sexlab hormones and a cbbe variant that's actually tested. but don't worry the creator said he's working on making it compatible.

Aye I have the understanding that it's Alpha and has zero SOS support, however I have managed to get it working up to the point of well... that error, and was hoping for some help with understanding why this might be happening. The vagina works quite well and even being taken the HDT collision on the belly works great.

Aye I have the understanding that it's Alpha and has zero SOS support, however I have managed to get it working up to the point of well... that error, and was hoping for some help with understanding why this might be happening. The vagina works quite well and even being taken the HDT collision on the belly works great.

yeah well i don't think i can be much of a help there. my computer can't handle hdt well. so i didn't get a good chance to play test with those body types.

Archived