[Wishful Modding] More molesting monsters

Thinker

Wasn't sure where to put this, as its more of a wishlist than a request or actual mod project, so hope nobody minds. I just felt like putting this out there, maybe someone can direct me to something like it I've missed or maybe someone will even feel inspired to do one ... me, I'm abit of a modding peasant, I know how to change some figures and stats in the CS but nothing spectacular.

So, there is a bunch of mods for monsters and things here, the core Skyrim creatures are pretty much covered. But my complaint is ... I don't find many of them that sexy (yes I have grades of monster sexiness), so this is sort of what I'd love to see, these creatures with some appropriate molesting animations and moves to which I might swap out with some of the regular Skyrim enemies, or to adjust them.

The Skyrim basics

TROLLS
Eh, something about the hairy-ape trolls doesn't appeal to me. I suppose I like my trolls big and green and somewhat scaly, like this guy.

Troll1.png

I once thought a Rancor would make a good troll, I thought I saw one in a mod screenshot once.

Troll2.png

GIANTS
Skyrim Giants look like hoary old men to me, I've never been big on gerophilia :P I'd love some younger, less beardy giants, almost something like a upsized Nord NPC, but with something like the current giant sex animations. And some female giants, something like what this mod companion mod adds.

Giantess.png

DRAGONS

Okay, I quite like the Skyrims default dragons ... I'm just waiting for something that lets those sex animations for it work better :P

Stuff from other mods

These are just a few modded in creatures I'd love to see some animations for, although I think a few are third party imports.

Big_Demon.png

Tentacleman.png

xiv1.png

Although this guy does look abit .... raw bacon'ish?

New Monsters

Now onto the hard stuff, you'll soon notice I've got a thing for monster girls with these, but I do like a mix of male and female monsters. (And sorry if you don't like anime pics, but not many other styles do monster girls :P)

DEMONESSES AND SUCCUBI

Demons can come in a variety of forms and shapes, this is a collection of different demon ladies I'd quite like to see.

Demoness1.png

Tentacle demons of course.

Demoness2.png

An outfit from Oblivion, but I'd love something like her in Skyrim.

Demoness8.png

And a tentacled variant of the above.

Demoness3.png

Think she's from Terra, like a sort of half demon look.

Demoness5.png

Traditional red lady demons.

Demoness4.png

And why not purple? (I think this is actually taken from a modded screenshot)

Demoness6.png

Sort of 'Species' looking demoness.

Demoness7.png

And I just like the look of this one, plus leashed slaves.

Scampette.png

I thought of her almost like a female scamp, or scampette.

Succubus.png

Demons with whips.

Succubus2.png

And succubus style demons (though she could be something like a dragonhybrid)

Succubus3.png

Another succubus from modded Skyrim, something like her as a roaming monster.

SPIDER DAEDRA/DRIDERS

I think this ones been thrown around alot, and a few mods have implemented it (not a fan of the blonde spiderwoman though), more arachniaphilia is always good in my book. If some of the animations from Oblivions mods could be implemented or some caccooning/webbing bondage could be implemented I'd be very happy.

Examples of my dream spidergals

Drider1.png

Straight from oblivion mods I think, more of a drider/drowish look.

Drider2.png

Drider3.png

I must have a thing for all arachnids, because hey, scorpionwomen ...

Scorpion_Woman1.png

Scorpion_Woman2.png

Scorpion_Woman3.png

And some giant scorpions in general ... I have this odd thing for stingers I think, which leads onto our next entry.

WASPS

I imagine a mix of wasp-woman hybrids who act as soldiers and the Queen as well as regular giant was drones, the former able to summon up the later maybe. Perhaps the stinger being more of an egglaying ... proboscus? no thats not the right word.

Wasp.png

Something like this for a giant wasp drone.

Waspette.png

Wasp/Bee woman.

Queen_Bee.png

Basicly something like Q-Bee from Dark Stalkers.

MINOTAURS

Another from Oblivion, I know there are a few minotaur mods, but they seem more shaggy cow rather than raging bull, I suppose these are more what I have in mind.

Minotaur1.png

Minotaur2.png

This ones from Second Life.

HARPIES

Hagravens just don't do it for me :P

Harpy1.png

Harpy2.png

These two where from some MMO I can't remember, but harpies in this style would be great.

KITSUNE/KUMIHO

Basicly Arhi from LoL.

Kumiho.png

She's got more of an evil glint in her eye than most kitsune I see, plus I love her outfit.

GOBLINS

I had two ideas on goblins, the first being retextured Falmer, than I found some pics like these punky goblin girls, gotta say I like the hairdye/heavy piercing/bondage gear look of them, I image they could almost be retextured NPC's just abit shorter than Bretons. Admittedly could find any male equivalents I cared for.

Goblin1.png

Goblin2.png

LAMIA/NAGA

Even lorefriendly'ish ... I've seen a few snake tailed humans in Skyrim screen shots, not sure how well they slither or make use of that tail.

Lamia.png

Final Fantasy I think, love the cobra-hood/hair.

Lamia2.png

From some Monster Girl game I think.

Lamia1.png

Another LoL character, forget who.

Speaking of Snakeyladies.

Medusa.png

FISHMEN

I know Skyrim itself doesn't have alot of underwater areas, but I've always had a thing for evil fishmen, especially some of Final Fantasies Sahagin.

Sahagin2.png

as well as fish women...

MERMAIDS/NEREIDS

Mermaid.png

Yeah, another LoL character, they make attractive monster women.

Nereid.png

SCYLLA

Less the one with dog heads and more the tentacled octopus-woman kind.

Scylla1.png

Though that might be even harder to do than half spider/women models. Alternatively theres this nasty seamonster.

Scylla2.png

Maybe a smaller version for Skyrim, but 'dem crazy eyes.

MUMMY

Undead are another one that I get squeemish around in these mods, Vampires I'm all for, as well as the occasional ghost or invisible poltergeist .. and normally mummies would fall under the rotten corpse lot, but I imagined one more as an egyptian queen in bandages ... maybe with some sort of animated bandage bondage attack, I have ambitious ideas ...

Mummy.png

SLIMES

I get the idea your typically fantasy slime is quite hard to model for Skyrim, sort of being shapeless wobbly jello, sprouting pseodopods to 'attack' you with, but I'd still love them.

Slime2.png

Slime1.png

This one less the bones and nasty bits, more slimey tendrils.

And further unlikey would be to have some that can form themselves up into semi-human shape, like these.

Slime_Woman.png

Slime_Woman2.png

DRYADS

I know Skyrim already has Spriggans, but I always imagined dryads alittle different, as well as being able to animate plants (such as vines) to do their bidding.

Dryad1.png

Well she's practically a dryad :)

Dryad4.png

Another LoL lady, plus vine whips.

Dryad2.png

More immobile version, maybe a different kind of plant monster.

Dryad3.png

PLANT MONSTERS

Because I always loved those old shows with the junglewoman getting attacked by living vines and maneating plants, I can imagine them almost like estrus traps, maybe based around alchemical flora

Plant_Monster7.png

Plant_Monster8.png

Some Final Fantasy X plantcreatures.

Plant_Monster1.png

Sort of innocent plant look ... until

Plant_Monster2.png

Plant_Monster3.png

Plant_Monster4.png

Plant_Monster5.png

Plant_Monster6.png

Plant_Monster9.png

TENTACLEMONSTERS

Well I haven't actually seen whats been done with Netches and other Dragonborn beasties, but more tentacle monsters is always a plus to me.

Tentaclebeast.png

Tentaclebeast2.png

Tentaclebeast3.png

Final Fantasy X does seem to have a plethora of tentacled things, hmm.

Tentacle.png

Tentacle_Girl.png

And something more ... adorable?

Speaking of tentacles and estrus traps, this is something I'd like to see in that vain. Tentacles emerging up from a dungeon grating - as like those in Legend of Grimlock, just more ... 'friendly'

Grate_Tentacle.png

And maybe this is a thing, trapped spellbooks look like a fun idea.

Book2.png

Or do we already have something like this in game?

Book3.png

Well thanks for letting me ramble these ideas down, I know its not cool to 'ask for mods' and I really aren't, It was more something I wanted to get off my chest and maybe see what others thought about it.

What you are suggesting here is a lot work. I mean the ideas are good and a lot people would like that, I'm sure, but you are not the first one to have such an idea.

Making new creatures would require meshes, skeletons, animations (sex, walking, fighting), textures, ... That'd be weeks of work even for a team of experienced modders, or with other words: No one will bother.

What you are suggesting here is a lot work. I mean the ideas are good and a lot people would like that, I'm sure, but you are not the first one to have such an idea.

Making new creatures would require meshes, skeletons, animations (sex, walking, fighting), textures, ... That'd be weeks of work even for a team of experienced modders, or with other words: No one will bother.

Understood, I just felt like throwing these out there regardless for fun. Perhaps I should of put it in a different forum than the modding one.

I'm gonna be honest I like a lot of this. I can't model creatures for crap or animate to save my life though so i'm not the modder you're looking for. 

I do have a quick question though, what's the Cthulu lookin guy from? The second one in "stuff from other mods"

Well I think the closest you'll get at the moment is Bad Dogs integration of Immersive Creatures from Nexus into Sexlab. Not sure exactly if they quite fit your specific ideas, but there are A LOT of creatures in that mod. So might be worth checking out.

I'm gonna be honest I like a lot of this. I can't model creatures for crap or animate to save my life though so i'm not the modder you're looking for. 

I do have a quick question though, what's the Cthulu lookin guy from? The second one in "stuff from other mods"

SkyMoMod I grabbed the screenshots with, haven't used it in game yet, I think it includes alot of 3rd party stuff, so.

SkyMoMod I grabbed the screenshots with, haven't used it in game yet, I think it includes alot of 3rd party stuff, so.

That would explain why I don't know it. Neat looking mod but way way too much un-lorefriendly stuff going on in the mod for me to run it on my main file.

just convert monster girl mod from oblivion

That would be awesome but also a whole lot of work.

Something that also would come in mind in this topic would be this mod : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/

A lot of creatures from that mod use the regular races and thus making them fuckable with Sexlab, some might look a bit strange with unequipped creature features but a lot of them actually look pretty nice both in combat and "the aftermath" :P

Something that also would come in mind in this topic would be this mod : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/

A lot of creatures from that mod use the regular races and thus making them fuckable with Sexlab, some might look a bit strange with unequipped creature features but a lot of them actually look pretty nice both in combat and "the aftermath" :P

Can't be that hard

exsample http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12702-plate-armor-plus-from-oblivion-to-skyrim/

Can't be that hard

exsample http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12702-plate-armor-plus-from-oblivion-to-skyrim/

Well that's 1 armor, the amount of monsters in that oblivion mod is pretty high. Plus I don't know how the creator of the monster girl mod thinks about it since he/she's banned so others can't ask permission either.

Wasn't sure where to put this, as its more of a wishlist than a request or actual mod project, so hope nobody minds. I just felt like putting this out there, maybe someone can direct me to something like it I've missed or maybe someone will even feel inspired to do one ... me, I'm abit of a modding peasant, I know how to change some figures and stats in the CS but nothing spectacular.

So, there is a bunch of mods for monsters and things here, the core Skyrim creatures are pretty much covered. But my complaint is ... I don't find many of them that sexy (yes I have grades of monster sexiness), so this is sort of what I'd love to see, these creatures with some appropriate molesting animations and moves to which I might swap out with some of the regular Skyrim enemies, or to adjust them.

The Skyrim basics

TROLLS
Eh, something about the hairy-ape trolls doesn't appeal to me. I suppose I like my trolls big and green and somewhat scaly, like this guy.

Troll1.png

I once thought a Rancor would make a good troll, I thought I saw one in a mod screenshot once.

Troll2.png

GIANTS
Skyrim Giants look like hoary old men to me, I've never been big on gerophilia :P I'd love some younger, less beardy giants, almost something like a upsized Nord NPC, but with something like the current giant sex animations. And some female giants, something like what this mod companion mod adds.

Giantess.png

DRAGONS

Okay, I quite like the Skyrims default dragons ... I'm just waiting for something that lets those sex animations for it work better :P

Stuff from other mods

These are just a few modded in creatures I'd love to see some animations for, although I think a few are third party imports.

Big_Demon.png

Tentacleman.png

xiv1.png

Although this guy does look abit .... raw bacon'ish?

New Monsters

Now onto the hard stuff, you'll soon notice I've got a thing for monster girls with these, but I do like a mix of male and female monsters. (And sorry if you don't like anime pics, but not many other styles do monster girls :P)

DEMONESSES AND SUCCUBI

Demons can come in a variety of forms and shapes, this is a collection of different demon ladies I'd quite like to see.

Demoness1.png

Tentacle demons of course.

Demoness2.png

An outfit from Oblivion, but I'd love something like her in Skyrim.

Demoness8.png

And a tentacled variant of the above.

Demoness3.png

Think she's from Terra, like a sort of half demon look.

Demoness5.png

Traditional red lady demons.

Demoness4.png

And why not purple? (I think this is actually taken from a modded screenshot)

Demoness6.png

Sort of 'Species' looking demoness.

Demoness7.png

And I just like the look of this one, plus leashed slaves.

Scampette.png

I thought of her almost like a female scamp, or scampette.

Succubus.png

Demons with whips.

Succubus2.png

And succubus style demons (though she could be something like a dragonhybrid)

Succubus3.png

Another succubus from modded Skyrim, something like her as a roaming monster.

SPIDER DAEDRA/DRIDERS

I think this ones been thrown around alot, and a few mods have implemented it (not a fan of the blonde spiderwoman though), more arachniaphilia is always good in my book. If some of the animations from Oblivions mods could be implemented or some caccooning/webbing bondage could be implemented I'd be very happy.

Examples of my dream spidergals

Drider1.png

Straight from oblivion mods I think, more of a drider/drowish look.

Drider2.png

Drider3.png

I must have a thing for all arachnids, because hey, scorpionwomen ...

Scorpion_Woman1.png

Scorpion_Woman2.png

Scorpion_Woman3.png

And some giant scorpions in general ... I have this odd thing for stingers I think, which leads onto our next entry.

WASPS

I imagine a mix of wasp-woman hybrids who act as soldiers and the Queen as well as regular giant was drones, the former able to summon up the later maybe. Perhaps the stinger being more of an egglaying ... proboscus? no thats not the right word.

Wasp.png

Something like this for a giant wasp drone.

Waspette.png

Wasp/Bee woman.

Queen_Bee.png

Basicly something like Q-Bee from Dark Stalkers.

MINOTAURS

Another from Oblivion, I know there are a few minotaur mods, but they seem more shaggy cow rather than raging bull, I suppose these are more what I have in mind.

Minotaur1.png

Minotaur2.png

This ones from Second Life.

HARPIES

Hagravens just don't do it for me :P

Harpy1.png

Harpy2.png

These two where from some MMO I can't remember, but harpies in this style would be great.

KITSUNE/KUMIHO

Basicly Arhi from LoL.

Kumiho.png

She's got more of an evil glint in her eye than most kitsune I see, plus I love her outfit.

GOBLINS

I had two ideas on goblins, the first being retextured Falmer, than I found some pics like these punky goblin girls, gotta say I like the hairdye/heavy piercing/bondage gear look of them, I image they could almost be retextured NPC's just abit shorter than Bretons. Admittedly could find any male equivalents I cared for.

Goblin1.png

Goblin2.png

LAMIA/NAGA

Even lorefriendly'ish ... I've seen a few snake tailed humans in Skyrim screen shots, not sure how well they slither or make use of that tail.

Lamia.png

Final Fantasy I think, love the cobra-hood/hair.

Lamia2.png

From some Monster Girl game I think.

Lamia1.png

Another LoL character, forget who.

Speaking of Snakeyladies.

Medusa.png

FISHMEN

I know Skyrim itself doesn't have alot of underwater areas, but I've always had a thing for evil fishmen, especially some of Final Fantasies Sahagin.

Sahagin2.png

as well as fish women...

MERMAIDS/NEREIDS

Mermaid.png

Yeah, another LoL character, they make attractive monster women.

Nereid.png

SCYLLA

Less the one with dog heads and more the tentacled octopus-woman kind.

Scylla1.png

Though that might be even harder to do than half spider/women models. Alternatively theres this nasty seamonster.

Scylla2.png

Maybe a smaller version for Skyrim, but 'dem crazy eyes.

MUMMY

Undead are another one that I get squeemish around in these mods, Vampires I'm all for, as well as the occasional ghost or invisible poltergeist .. and normally mummies would fall under the rotten corpse lot, but I imagined one more as an egyptian queen in bandages ... maybe with some sort of animated bandage bondage attack, I have ambitious ideas ...

Mummy.png

SLIMES

I get the idea your typically fantasy slime is quite hard to model for Skyrim, sort of being shapeless wobbly jello, sprouting pseodopods to 'attack' you with, but I'd still love them.

Slime2.png

Slime1.png

This one less the bones and nasty bits, more slimey tendrils.

And further unlikey would be to have some that can form themselves up into semi-human shape, like these.

Slime_Woman.png

Slime_Woman2.png

DRYADS

I know Skyrim already has Spriggans, but I always imagined dryads alittle different, as well as being able to animate plants (such as vines) to do their bidding.

Dryad1.png

Well she's practically a dryad :)

Dryad4.png

Another LoL lady, plus vine whips.

Dryad2.png

More immobile version, maybe a different kind of plant monster.

Dryad3.png

PLANT MONSTERS

Because I always loved those old shows with the junglewoman getting attacked by living vines and maneating plants, I can imagine them almost like estrus traps, maybe based around alchemical flora

Plant_Monster7.png

Plant_Monster8.png

Some Final Fantasy X plantcreatures.

Plant_Monster1.png

Sort of innocent plant look ... until

Plant_Monster2.png

Plant_Monster3.png

Plant_Monster4.png

Plant_Monster5.png

Plant_Monster6.png

Plant_Monster9.png

TENTACLEMONSTERS

Well I haven't actually seen whats been done with Netches and other Dragonborn beasties, but more tentacle monsters is always a plus to me.

Tentaclebeast.png

Tentaclebeast2.png

Tentaclebeast3.png

Final Fantasy X does seem to have a plethora of tentacled things, hmm.

Tentacle.png

Tentacle_Girl.png

And something more ... adorable?

Speaking of tentacles and estrus traps, this is something I'd like to see in that vain. Tentacles emerging up from a dungeon grating - as like those in Legend of Grimlock, just more ... 'friendly'

Grate_Tentacle.png

And maybe this is a thing, trapped spellbooks look like a fun idea.

Book2.png

Or do we already have something like this in game?

Book3.png

Well thanks for letting me ramble these ideas down, I know its not cool to 'ask for mods' and I really aren't, It was more something I wanted to get off my chest and maybe see what others thought about it.

It will just change the whole game means not only adding these characters but there actions new missions and lots of bestiality. Amazing idea.  

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

My buddy and I are in the process of making some interesting creatures.  We have at the moment, made all the werebeasts in the lore(haven't made the mod yet, but all the were creatures are working and look really good.  We even made a weremammoth - not lore - for his playable giant race mod.)  We've made gorgons and we are working on making lamia, harpies, mermaids, and to fix his Tsaesci race.  I made functioning centaurs - yes, both the horse and human halves animate in game.  Using what I learned making the centaurs, I might - mind you, might - be able to make the spider women and scorpion women.  It would have to wait until we get farther on our current mods.  I'm not trying to tease or get anyone's hopes up.  We have a very large list of mods we are working on, so it all just depends on how well our work load goes.  I just wanted to let you know what we are working on.

Some of these things are already possible to do.

And there is a mostergirl mod on LL.

Troll : just design the meshe in blender.

GIANTS : already done

Te chtuluesque horrors you show are from MoMonster mod : these two monsters are designed based on the werewolf (they use the same skeleton).

DEMONESSES AND SUCCUBI : outfits are the key. Look what people done for the dwemer cyborgs, for example.

A dranei race also exist (they use the beast race skeleton)

SPIDER DAEDRA/DRIDERS : already exist

WASPS : there is boat fly in fallout 3. Adapt it.

MINOTAURS : skymomod or momonstermod

HARPIES : there are the winged shadows in morrowind...

KITSUNE/KUMIHO : i think an outfit for that exist

Basicly Arhi from LoL.

Kumiho.png

Gorgon : look that :http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31229/?

FISHMEN : we have lurkers in dragonborn. I use them for the deeps inhabitants.

SCYLLA : I dont know if it's possible. I guess not.

MUMMY : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30766/?

DRYADS : there is amod with armors and a special race... I uses some pices of armor of this mod for AFS.There is also the spriggan armor mod.

TENTACLEMONSTERS : Cthulhu fatgn !

It begin to have cthulesque creatures for skyrim : seekers, lurkers, chaurus, combinaisons of these three species, the shoggoth mod (you just need to remake the texture set)

trapped spellbooks : Estrus script.

Not to mention half or more of the stuff in monstergirls isn't even the authors stuff so you would have to get permission from each author for any of their stuff. 

Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters has a few spider daedra/driders in it I used them before and replaced the spiders with them other creatures I have used before and just replaced the sexlab creature with the different one and then made sure to paste the creature dick into the model so that it had a dick. Some worked and looked fine while other didn't look that great.

I have ported armors from oblivion it takes awhile since you have to export each item in the nif in OBJ format then load them into outfit studio.

if it had to be done from fully scratch i would say there is fat chance anyone would ever want to tacle something as ambitious as this. The required work and knowlage and time would be massive undertaken for 1 person to get anything like this done. 

Maybe a fullly dedicated team of mesh creators sculptures, textures, animators also scriptors and skyrim moddders would be required to have this done. in a forseeable future. 

But try to find a dedicated team these days.

• 1 month later...

Archived