Gross obnoxious 3D growing hair + Only monks can heal + Additive whipmarks, UNP

give me something like this that grows the hair on the head and I'll thank you forever.

Like taking some awesome Apachii hair and then making ~10 models of it by trimming it bit by bit till you get a bald head, and then grow them (in reverse, ofcourse)?

Yes. Some of the slavery mods shave the player's head. I'd love a mod that auto grows it back.

• 2 weeks later...

give me something like this that grows the hair on the head and I'll thank you forever.

Like taking some awesome Apachii hair and then making ~10 models of it by trimming it bit by bit till you get a bald head, and then grow them (in reverse, ofcourse)?

Yes. Some of the slavery mods shave the player's head. I'd love a mod that auto grows it back.

Which mods in addition to Slaves of Tamriel shave your head?

Which mods in addition to Slaves of Tamriel shave your head?

I believe SD does, though you have to okay it in Dialogues.

My gosh, I could not believe it.  I was just looking at a new mod tonight (dripping on arousal) when I saw your update.  I feel bad for not seeing it sooner.  So, not meaning to be anything other than grateful let me say thank you for your latest update.  It was hard to decide whether to download or post first.  It was sooooo neat when the first mod came out--but this update.  I can't wait to get at my game!!!!

My gosh, I could not believe it.  I was just looking at a new mod tonight (dripping on arousal) when I saw your update.  I feel bad for not seeing it sooner.  So, not meaning to be anything other than grateful let me say thank you for your latest update.  It was hard to decide whether to download or post first.  It was sooooo neat when the first mod came out--but this update.  I can't wait to get at my game!!!!

Your welcome. Never saw anyone saw excited over pubes :lol:

It is a little embarassing.  The hair fits so well with my own immersion for my players.  How does one find time to shave when the bounty hunters are after your ass and you just hit a trap that has you in a yoke?  I was  more even more excited when found your brander in the Riften jail and pretended that they branded her prior to the next escape.  Just a game but sometimes it is just unbelievable the things that happen in Skyrim.  Really cool to enjoy a game so much and see modders make it get better month after month.

• 2 weeks later...

So long, erection.

15wb2tu.jpg

Seriously though, this is impressively gross. I give this 10,000 repugnant body pubes out of 10,000. This'll really tie together my Dovafoot/Bigakiin playthrough.

- He is a eunuch..

- He is a eunuch!

- HE'S DEAD!

from "History of the world"

thanks so much for creating this absolutely hilarious mod, it provides my feral, savage characters with a more... natural appearance.

i guess the only thing missing is chest hair, like beneath, between and above the boobs.

That hair around boobs doesn't sound normal to me, could be some hormone imbalance from eating giant's toe based potions... Or much worse like werewolf bites.

Thats the idea.  My character while enslaved decided to keep her gross imbalanced body hair.  She is also filthy and has gotten a STD due to the wretched bastard NPD that enslaved her.  It is just exceptionally cool.  The hair, the dirt, bloody bruises from slavetats.  She'll recover in about to more levels at a 40 better for the experience.   A great addition to humanistic immersion in Skyrim.  Oh, hell then a dragon attacked and her master punished her for getting to far from him.  It is hard to be the dragonborn under such conditions.

Thats the idea.  My character while enslaved decided to keep her gross imbalanced body hair.  She is also filthy and has gotten a STD due to the wretched bastard NPD that enslaved her.  It is just exceptionally cool.  The hair, the dirt, bloody bruises from slavetats.  She'll recover in about to more levels at a 40 better for the experience.   A great addition to humanistic immersion in Skyrim.  Oh, hell then a dragon attacked and her master punished her for getting to far from him.  It is hard to be the dragonborn under such conditions.

Post some screenshots of that :)

Head hair regrows in stages in Slaverun Reloaded.

I  haven't done screen shots but that is a good idea.  I will try to get some dirty hairy screen shots.  Don't think know if I have ever gotten to the hair growth of that last picture with the nipples.  It hurts me to think of my character with that--I think it is F11 and then figure and it should post easily here. 

I  haven't done screen shots but that is a good idea.  I will try to get some dirty hairy screen shots.  Don't think know if I have ever gotten to the hair growth of that last picture with the nipples.  It hurts me to think of my character with that--I think it is F11 and then figure and it should post easily here. 

you need this in skyrim.ini and the button is "Prnt Screen"

[Display]

bAllowScreenshot=1

white hair edit, inverted the colors and did the tedious mipmap on 4 textures thing to fix the textures disappearing as the instructions said. the goal is to get a more subtle, natural look. still can't seem to fix the grey tint on half the hairs. even after copying the bshader from another mesh.

these screens are from v0.14 with a different pubic hair mesh, tried it through clothing converter to match my character's bulky body size, but it makes it too bushy, so it actually looks more 'realistic' with some clipping. i still need, to reconvert it using a different, slightly less bulky body size so that the thigh and upper arm hairs do not completely clip away like in these screen shots.

i have not yet upgraded to the latest version of the mod to try the new pubes and nip hairs, i will add more screen shots once i upgrade to version v0.16.

post-949563-0-56772200-1445047071.jpg

post-949563-0-56772200-1445047071_thumb.jpg

post-949563-0-30998300-1445047073_thumb.jpg

post-949563-0-08774900-1445047076_thumb.jpg

post-949563-0-29135900-1445047079_thumb.jpg

post-949563-0-59472100-1445047081_thumb.jpg

post-949563-0-60699400-1445047083_thumb.jpg

You can load the dds with mipmaps and save with 'use existing mipmaps' and then you don't have to touch the alpha if you're using nvidia dds plugin

the grey tint is either the grey background in textures(you can try replacing it with almost white so you could still select the hairs if necessary) or reflected light, you can try enabling the softhairlighting (or something like that) flag in shaders in nifskope

I am trying to be able to properly post pictures.  Just a couple because when I tried to shrink them I use a capture and got the wrong type.  I think because this player is a milk maid that the nipple hair is not showing through.  I believe that the dirt and hair mix says it all.  She was out for a SLUTS run and got a bit ruddy!  Back at the Inn for little rest or maybe to be enslaved.