help please with load order

try to figure out the load order, i installf few new mods cause why not .  i just need to knew what i did worng on the load order and what i missing and if possable link for them.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] UnethicalDeeds.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[ ] STV01aDataLib.esm
[ ] SS3Datas.esm
[ ] SS3Children.esm
[ ] SS3Buildings.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavers3core.esm
[X] Arwen_NV_Core.esm
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] Vurt's WFO - SOB patch.esp
[ ] Sexout-Amra.esp
[ ] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] SexoutMissMoo.esp
[X] FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
[ ] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[ ] SexyCorsets.esp
[ ] SexoutSlavers3.esp
[ ] SexoutKennel.esp
[X] Tryout-PG Kennel.esp
[X] Tryout-PG Arwens.esp
[X] Tryout-PG IMCN.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp
[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
[ ] Arwen_NV_Realism_Core.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp

please help me

Loot does a pretty good job of handling these things, so step one would be to download LOOT and run it.

is your game just unstable or does it CTD on opening it?  If it's just going straight to desktop, that means you are missing something, and since you have a pretty light collection, going through with something like NMM and checking to see what the dependencies on each mod are shouldn't take you too long.

say i missing a master file, or something,  let see what else well it say i need SexoutLegion.esm and SexoutPowderGangers.esp but form what i can see and read there no longer need, beside that  i cant see anythign i missing,  beside that,  i am use Fallout  mod manager

You could try boss. If that doesnt help, you could always try running your load order through FNVEdit to see if there any missing / out of place masters. It will throw an error and tell you at the bottom if theres something required before a mod thats trying to load.

Edit: i noticed you have "SexoutBreeder.esp" in your list, what version of sexout are you running? I ask because SexoutBreeder is totally incompatible with newer versions of sexout

Try deleting:

[X] Tryout-PG Kennel.esp
[X] Tryout-PG Arwens.esp
[X] Tryout-PG IMCN.esp

If i'm not mistaken they are based on an older version of Tryout and therefore no longer compatible

sexout v2.10.93 Stable,  sexoutbreeder  i not sure i download everythign yesterday

Sexout Breeder has been removed from this site for months.. It is unavailable for download.. if it is somewhere post that link so that it can be killed. It cannot be used with any new system. Fertile Breeder is perfectly safe and fine.

Try deleting:

[X] Tryout-PG Kennel.esp

[X] Tryout-PG Arwens.esp

[X] Tryout-PG IMCN.esp

If i'm not mistaken they are based on an older version of Tryout and therefore no longer compatible

This is correct. Remove the RED. .not sure of the others but it is very likely

Archived