Goodbye.

Guest tomm434

For IRL reasons I have to stop modding and I'll never coming back to it. Everything is going to be okay with me.

I just got bored and made Fallout4-type-simple dog companion for myself.

You almost got me. I knew you couldn't stay away from modding. Well, at least voice acting a dog is definetely easier :lol:

• 3 months later...
Guest tomm434

Just a holder for some files not worth it's own file page

Sexout Aftermath V1.05

SexoutAftermath.esp

UnethicalDeeds4 (little update for myself) - slaves now can be told to go to hideout instead of instantly teleporting there or following you (TTW support also - hatch is near Vault101. By the way - don't use it to got into Mojave  - use train station instead). Nothing else. If you're not into slavery use Alex's file. Don't change these esps without a clean save.

UnethicalDeeds.esm

Just a holder for some files not worth it's own file page

Sexout Aftermath V1.05

attachicon.gifSexoutAftermath.esp

UnethicalDeeds4 (little update for myself) - slaves now can be told to go to hideout instead of instantly teleporting there or following you (TTW support also - hatch is near Vault101. By the way - don't use it to got into Mojave  - use train station instead). Nothing else. If you're not into slavery use Alex's file. Don't change these esps without a clean save.

attachicon.gifUnethicalDeeds.esm

Again good luck on your future endeavors and it is sad to see someone like you go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I know that you don't know me, i have recentrly discovered the true potntial of fallout modding and am like many here sad to see you go. But one thing you should know is whatever you made, was made by your hands. Do not be ashamed of it but rather see it as a new experience to grow better. I hope you get to read this since this is already a year old. Still i wis you the best. Cheers

Archived