HDT high heels system stopped working

So recently I decided to download the DX armors sevenbase compilation since it had a bunch of my favorite armors in one esp. (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66981/?)

This had been working seamlessly with HDT high heel system for a while, but then out of nowhere the HDT heels system crapped out for ALL of my armors that use high heels (Dragon lilly, Ursine, many others). My PC's feet are now below the ground as if the heels never had a custom height spell attached to them in the first place.

I am using the latest version of skse (1.7.2), SkyUI, and the latest version of HDT high heels that's available (0.5). I tried to reinstall the high heel system, and use the script cleaner clean my save, but neither of those seemed to work.

Is there a way for me to reinstall HDT high heels without having to uninstall all the armors that are dependent on it? How can I figure out what went wrong with the high heels system? (I also use MO if that's relevant, and I can check in depth with TES5edit if need be)

Archived