try to find SexoutSCRDebug.esp and SexoutPregDebug.esp

i been try to find where i download SexoutSCRDebug.esp and SexoutPregDebug.esp, those are the only thing i am missing form load list for sexoutbreeder and other sexout stuff i want to try out. can anyone help me i give you cookies,. but please can anyone help me out???

You don't need those for Breeder to work. Those are for debugging. Halstrom won't debug anything to do with those mods anymore as they are so outdated. Breeder should work without them.

However I will send them. They are outdated and the mod authors of those mods won't support this. Don't make me regret this. If you have problems don't post any request for support for Sexout, Sexout Common resources, or Sexout Pregancy..

I will not send or give other files either. If you are missing those you are on your own. I am only giving these in case of the long shot you are trying to debug your own version yourself.

If those files aren't the exact correct dated version to match whatever version of SCR/Preg you are using your going to have major issues.

If they aren't in the zip file with the esp you are using then don't bother trying to use them.

As RC said, their only function was to make the tokens visible, I stopped using them as I have found a way to do it via script when debugging is activated. I'm not going to waste my time with issue reports for broken outdated versions of my mods.

If those files aren't the exact correct dated version to match whatever version of SCR/Preg you are using your going to have major issues.

If they aren't in the zip file with the esp you are using then don't bother trying to use them.

As RC said, their only function was to make the tokens visible, I stopped using them as I have found a way to do it via script when debugging is activated. I'm not going to waste my time with issue reports for broken outdated versions of my mods.

These are from the last Breeder released along with the rest of the required files. If these are working than he has an older version of breeder and would have to request a specific version of SCR/Pregnancy debug. As Halstrom stated they aren't needed to get the mod to work and are only there to make the tokens visiable so you could track what was going on with the mod.

Again this is a very old mod. No new mods would work with this. Might even start having problems with the NVSE versions and extender versions going forward.

Perhaps try the current "Fertile Breeder" mod. the author has done loads of work and has little spin off mods as well. Lots of content. Really the only one that should be messing with this mod is anyone working on resolving the conflicts and making it work for the current Sexout.

Archived