• 1 month later...

Oooh, new version! Thank you for keeping hard at work on this, use09 :D

---

Who's this, a vault guard..no I wasn't doing anything I was lost I'll justy be leaving now...oh dear....

I'm not sure why I'm  being kept in here but there's only one thing to do. Well, there's sleeping too.

---

Liz and Lucy have no dialogue but after attempting to speak to them, they force sex on me. 

Escape doesn't seem to be possible with my low skilled character but I might console the door open if I can't find a key anywhere.

Will keep messing around and see what happens!

Oooh, new version! Thank you for keeping hard at work on this, use09 :D

---

Who's this, a vault guard..no I wasn't doing anything I was lost I'll justy be leaving now...oh dear....

I'm not sure why I'm  being kept in here but there's only one thing to do. Well, there's sleeping too.

---

Liz and Lucy have no dialogue but after attempting to speak to them, they force sex on me. 

Escape doesn't seem to be possible with my low skilled character but I might console the door open if I can't find a key anywhere.

Will keep messing around and see what happens!

Oh shit I actually meant to disable that part as it's not done yet I'll disable it in a patch tomorrow and I'll also begin working on a content update after the new Sexout Kennel Show update (1.2) is out

Oh shit I actually meant to disable that part as it's not done yet I'll disable it in a patch tomorrow and I'll also begin working on a content update after the new Sexout Kennel Show update (1.2) is out

No worries, was fun to see a little glimpse of future content, though the only exit was unfortunately placed for a level 2 character :s

No worries, was fun to see a little glimpse of future content, though the only exit was unfortunately placed for a level 2 character :s

No idea when it will be finished alot of stuff has to be re-done and properly planned, however it's definitely on my to-do list.

• 1 month later...

NMM gives me the Warning: This file plugin extension .esp.  But it's file header marks it as an .esm

Due to this it keeps trying to load it a an esm and not esp.  This causes it to crash.  I have tried to change the placement in the esm portion with the same results.  I was thinking of changing it to an esm in the Geck but I found out I do not know how to do that.  Do you have suggestions? I see it works well for others so there has to be a work around.  All files are up to date and sexoutNG is working fine.

NMM gives me the Warning: This file plugin extension .esp.  But it's file header marks it as an .esm

Due to this it keeps trying to load it a an esm and not esp.  This causes it to crash.  I have tried to change the placement in the esm portion with the same results.  I was thinking of changing it to an esm in the Geck but I found out I do not know how to do that.  Do you have suggestions? I see it works well for others so there has to be a work around.  All files are up to date and sexoutNG is working fine.

NMM is the problem, if you were using FOMM I don't think you'd get a crash.

NMM gives me the Warning: This file plugin extension .esp. But it's file header marks it as an .esm

Due to this it keeps trying to load it a an esm and not esp. This causes it to crash. I have tried to change the placement in the esm portion with the same results. I was thinking of changing it to an esm in the Geck but I found out I do not know how to do that. Do you have suggestions? I see it works well for others so there has to be a work around. All files are up to date and sexoutNG is working fine.

All my mods are marked as esm while being .esp, so thqt can't be the sole issue, since I use NMM as well. Try using LOOT to sort your plugins and make sure all your master files are placed correctly as well.

NMM gives me the Warning: This file plugin extension .esp. But it's file header marks it as an .esm

Due to this it keeps trying to load it a an esm and not esp. This causes it to crash. I have tried to change the placement in the esm portion with the same results. I was thinking of changing it to an esm in the Geck but I found out I do not know how to do that. Do you have suggestions? I see it works well for others so there has to be a work around. All files are up to date and sexoutNG is working fine.

All my mods are marked as esm while being .esp, so thqt can't be the sole issue, since I use NMM as well. Try using LOOT to sort your plugins and make sure all your master files are placed correctly as well.

I agree, it's most likely a broken load order or too many mods installed

I agree, it's most likely a broken load order or too many mods installed

I remember seeing this message for a mod or two in my list when added with the FOMM but I didn't have any problems since they were packed. I do know I ran into an issue with my load order being too big a little while back where some of the mods I run were acting up, like the weapon mod menu. squishing down my load order below 139 fixed it and or merging some mods together so the load order wasn't so huge.

• 3 months later...

Does this mod conflict with the Courier Merc Armor    http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38838/?

This armor set is currently apart of the sexout affairs... 

Does anyone know if this location is too close to the kennel?

Yup it will conflict :/, however if you pick up the armor before activating this mod you should be able to keep it. Also sorry for not replying quicker the notification got lost in a sea of other things

• 5 months later...

Question
(Starsnostars. I visited the kennel today, very barebones right now but it promissing I searched and searched by I could not find the NPCs Liz and Lucy.)

Answer
(User09Inside the medical bay there's a door leading to them (I think it's locked atm, you can find the key in Abby's office) HOWEVER They do absolutely nothing as of now.)

Yes, there is a key on the desk, so you can top aufschliesen the outer door and that was it. there is no key for the second door and the NPCs Liz and Lucy are there not also. My respect that you have created a MOD, very good performance. But otherwise it was that already, totally unnecessary as well as MOD Sexout Kennel show, the two need not.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes i have last version

Do you also have all the resources of Sexout NG, NVSE Extender, SCR and all that good stuff?

where are the captured girls ? I only found an inaceesible door to a kennel vault...

I believe this mod has since been abandoned. User09 hasn't been online in over a year, so...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...