View File

Warning: This mods contains bestiality and non-consensual sex acts
Note: This mod does not promote bestiality, rape or any other non-consensual or illegal sexual acts.

So I have been using Sexout Tryout for a few months now and I really liked the kennel but it only allowed intercourse (no oral) and it was only in the legion camp so I thought a standalone kennel mod with more options was a good idea. Cate's Kennel can be found near Yangtze Memorial.

Feel free to give suggestions for this mod :)

What this mod does:

This mod adds a Kennel near Yangtze called "Cate's Kennel" with consensual and non-consensual sex.

NPCs:

Humans:
-Cate (Owner of the Kennel)
-Abby (Researcher and doctor, has no purpose atm)
-Caitlyn (Dog trainer)
-Winston (Repairman)
-Ron (Guard)
-Kyle (Guard
-Michael (Guard)
-Liz (Prisoner)
-Lucy (Prisoner)

Dogs:
Lone Ivan
Boris
Vinci
Tok
Lots of unnamed mongrels

Planned:

-Vault related to the backstory

installation:

Simply drag the .esm into the "data" folder in your game folder

Credits:

Use09 (obviously xD )
pepertje (Helped out with fixing quite a few bugs and issues)

FAQ:

Q: What body are you using?
A: T3M + BnB

Full changelog (change logs that aren't the newest version):

v1:
Initial release

v1.2:
-Fixed Vinci not having an oral option
-Added Winston

v1.4:
-Added two guards (Kyle and Ron, they do nothing right now).
-Added a non-consensual act with Tok.
-Added a new building which will lead to a vault which will be added in a future version.
-Added a new cage.
-Moved the outdoor toilet (not that anyone cares xD).
-Moved radscorpion spawners further away from kennel.
-Fixed Kennel fencing and added more fencing.

1.6:
-Reduced file size heavily
-Added platform near outside cages
-Added dogs to Cell B (they do nothing as of now)
-Added vault (not accessible yet because it's not finished yet)
1.8:
-Fixed a collision issue with Tok
-Made the vault accessible (still serves no purpose)

1.8:
-Fixed a collision issue with Tok
-Made the vault accessible (still serves no purpose)

2.0:
-Added companion interaction for Tok (Supports: Veronica, Cass, Sunny Smiles(requires a companion enabler), Sarah (from Vault 21, requires a companion enabler) and Joana (requires a companion enabler)
-Added Doctor Abby
-Added Michael the Guard
-Added more rooms to the vault
-Made all human NPCs essential

2.2:

-Guards are now equipped with stronger weapons and better armour
-Guards now have patrol routes (thanks to pepertje)
-Navmesh fixed (thanks to pepertje)
-Cate is now essential
-Added more fencing

v2.4

-Added lights to the Kennel
-Added Mongrel forced acts (In Cell B, they can also fuck Veronica, Cass and Sunny)
-Added two slaves: Lucy and Liz (Serves no purpose yet)
-Rape acts are now set to rape via the scripts
-Further progress on the vault
And other minor changes and additions

v2.6:
-If Sunny, Veronica or Cass are following you can have various threesomes with them and Winston

v2.8:
-Added a goodbye option to Cate, Caitlyn's and Winston's dialogue
-Further progress on the vault and the enslavement part

v3.0:
-Potentially fixed a bug that prevented you from speaking to human NPCs
-Cleaned up .esp with FNVedit

v3.2:
-Added sandbox point for Caitlyn and Tok
-Removed the prison cell in the medical bay (parts of it including it's NPCs will be recycled for other things)

v3.4:
-Added sandbox points for all NPCs and dogs

v3.6:
-Fixed some fencing issues
-Gave Caitlyn .308 ammo and a hunting rifle

v3.8:
(HOT FIX!)
-Added all the dogs to the Sexout dog faction
-Fixed an animation bug with some of the dogs
-Updated Navmesh for interiors

v4.0:
-Minor script improvements (more to come)
-Set priority values for dialogue (thanks pepertje for reminding me, I had completely forgot)
-Changed guards armor
-Fixed a bug with one of Winston's dialogue options not showing up
-Updated the navmesh for the medical bay
-Updated Cate's sandbox AI package
-Stopped bed from floating inside of the medical bay

v4.2:
-Some bug fixes for Caitlyn
(and other minor changes I forgot most of it :P)

v4.4:
-All NPCs that can use reference IDs for sex acts now do (should result in better stability)

v4.6:
-Validated to work with Sexout Kennel Show

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG 2.10.94 and SexoutCommonResources.esm

Well, hello there, a Kennel mod :)  Nice to see someone trying to fill that gap again. The Tryout-Kennel-Plugin was probably my favorite, but sadly doesn't work anymore with the latest updates. Just in case you don't know, it added a Kennel to the NCR-Prison, and when the Powder-Gangers capture the player-char the plugin added some degrading beastiality to the slave-scenario. I just mention it because surely its okay to steal pay hommage to this one if you need some ideas :D

I quickly checked the mod in-game, and for sure it's quite early, but nevertheless some feedback:

Get those fences down to earth a bit, they are mostly still hovering in the air

It seems the whole location is quite close to a Rad-Scorpion-Spawnpoint. Which might fuck up things a bit. I jumped to the Kennel and first had to kill three of those fuckers...

And some ideas and thoughts as well:

I personally like the idea of non-consensual a lot more than for example the "Oblivion Lovers Bitch" approach where your char just walks into a place and says "Hi, can I fuck a dog please?" I also think its already covered nicely with the Breeders-Mods, so some more darker, forced content fitting for the post-apocalypse would be nice in my book. Of course it depends on where you wanna go with the mod.

If I could "order" you what to do with the mod though...well, my wishlist would be: Atmosphere. The base, in and outside, should look somewhat "real", with barricades that really fortify the place, maybe an outside-kennel (those cages in Cottonwood come to my mind here), punishment-area etc. And dialogue, the more dialogue the better. Let your people tell about themselves, not everything from the start, but as one progresses through the mod more and more is revealed. Also, I like it for exampel as Fertilebreeder just add some topics about how to fuck a beat properly etc. Such little touches are always nice in my book.

Also, a background-story to the whole place would be nice. In regards to my first paragraph, maybe a Poweder-Ganger-Connection. Or, a bit more original, that Dr. Cat did find the place, and maybe there is an underground-vault beneath the place, and she is conducting experiments to create, dunno, the ultimate wardog, to sell it to the legion or raiders etc. And she found out that her serum that turns them into wardogs makes them unusually sexual aggressive and fertile, and to prevent them littering the place with new puppies too quickly the dear doctor prefers human bitches to let the beasts get off some steam.

Or they are simply breeding dogs and training human bitches to entertain the most filthy - filthy rich that is of course - people of Vegas, for shows. Which could lead to some interesting scenarios beside the "go to the kennel, get fucked"-part. People come to the place, demand things and the player has to obey? Or you are sent ("teleported"...) to a club in Vegas for some special entertainment?

I also, by the way, would like if the player gets a bit of an reward the more dogs she fucks...for example after 20 a special little perk that increases Damage Reduction by one or so (after all those paws scratching your back and little bites... :dodgy:, or the "animal friend perk" for free after even more fucks.

Of course it will be difficult to keep a player entertained him/herself in such scnearios without proper quests or stories, but I think there are ways to do this. All depending of course how mcuh work you are actually wanting to invest here, or what general approach you are taking at all.

But most important of all: Have fun doing it. And don't bother if people like me that don't mod come here and suggest things you maybe don't like. It's your mod! (I only write this because jsut some minutes ago I read another thread in  the Skyrim-section where a modder got a little prima-donna after confronted with criticism...)

Sorry a bit off topic, but curious which body shape you are using in the pictures? Just picked up FO:NV and looking for a decent one.

For the body I'm using T6M + BnB (Bouncing Natural Breasts) and for the face I'm using Mojave delight + Mojave delight cool hair replacer. Beaware though that there aren't alot of armor mods for that combination, but that doesn't me too much considering my char always end up naked one way another ;)

Well, hello there, a Kennel mod :)  Nice to see someone trying to fill that gap again. The Tryout-Kennel-Plugin was probably my favorite, but sadly doesn't work anymore with the latest updates. Just in case you don't know, it added a Kennel to the NCR-Prison, and when the Powder-Gangers capture the player-char the plugin added some degrading beastiality to the slave-scenario. I just mention it because surely its okay to steal pay hommage to this one if you need some ideas :D

I quickly checked the mod in-game, and for sure it's quite early, but nevertheless some feedback:

Get those fences down to earth a bit, they are mostly still hovering in the air

It seems the whole location is quite close to a Rad-Scorpion-Spawnpoint. Which might fuck up things a bit. I jumped to the Kennel and first had to kill three of those fuckers...

And some ideas and thoughts as well:

I personally like the idea of non-consensual a lot more than for example the "Oblivion Lovers Bitch" approach where your char just walks into a place and says "Hi, can I fuck a dog please?" I also think its already covered nicely with the Breeders-Mods, so some more darker, forced content fitting for the post-apocalypse would be nice in my book. Of course it depends on where you wanna go with the mod.

If I could "order" you what to do with the mod though...well, my wishlist would be: Atmosphere. The base, in and outside, should look somewhat "real", with barricades that really fortify the place, maybe an outside-kennel (those cages in Cottonwood come to my mind here), punishment-area etc. And dialogue, the more dialogue the better. Let your people tell about themselves, not everything from the start, but as one progresses through the mod more and more is revealed. Also, I like it for exampel as Fertilebreeder just add some topics about how to fuck a beat properly etc. Such little touches are always nice in my book.

Also, a background-story to the whole place would be nice. In regards to my first paragraph, maybe a Poweder-Ganger-Connection. Or, a bit more original, that Dr. Cat did find the place, and maybe there is an underground-vault beneath the place, and she is conducting experiments to create, dunno, the ultimate wardog, to sell it to the legion or raiders etc. And she found out that her serum that turns them into wardogs makes them unusually sexual aggressive and fertile, and to prevent them littering the place with new puppies too quickly the dear doctor prefers human bitches to let the beasts get off some steam.

Or they are simply breeding dogs and training human bitches to entertain the most filthy - filthy rich that is of course - people of Vegas, for shows. Which could lead to some interesting scenarios beside the "go to the kennel, get fucked"-part. People come to the place, demand things and the player has to obey? Or you are sent ("teleported"...) to a club in Vegas for some special entertainment?

I also, by the way, would like if the player gets a bit of an reward the more dogs she fucks...for example after 20 a special little perk that increases Damage Reduction by one or so (after all those paws scratching your back and little bites... :dodgy:, or the "animal friend perk" for free after even more fucks.

Of course it will be difficult to keep a player entertained him/herself in such scnearios without proper quests or stories, but I think there are ways to do this. All depending of course how mcuh work you are actually wanting to invest here, or what general approach you are taking at all.

But most important of all: Have fun doing it. And don't bother if people like me that don't mod come here and suggest things you maybe don't like. It's your mod! (I only write this because jsut some minutes ago I read another thread in  the Skyrim-section where a modder got a little prima-donna after confronted with criticism...)

First up, thanks for the feedback and yes this is very early in development in fact I started the mod the same day (I spent 12+ hours working on it the first day xD) I uploaded it and on top of that most of my modding skills was learnt the same day I started it so yeah.

But yeah the vault suggestion is funny because I had already considered adding an underground vault but simply could find a good reason for one to be there. I might do a vault eventually but right now I'm gonna focus on adding the NPCs I have planned and also adding some non-consensual stuff. I also really like the back story you came up with so I might use parts of it.

@use09

The *There aren't a lot of armor mods for that combination* out there shouldn't be much of a problem if you use Gerra6's clothing converter to convert some outfits that you want to the body size that you want and use Gerra6's mesh rigger to add BnB to them as well if they don't have it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/   Clothing converter.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/ Mesh rigger.

Can't wait to see more added to this mod ^^ i've been looking for a mod like this for a while now

Same, I saw those other kennel mods and they were all broken so I started this, a new update should be out today or tomorrow depending on how fast I work.

@use09

The *There aren't a lot of armor mods for that combination* out there shouldn't be much of a problem if you use Gerra6's clothing converter to convert some outfits that you want to the body size that you want and use Gerra6's mesh rigger to add BnB to them as well if they don't have it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/   Clothing converter.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/ Mesh rigger.

never heard about that thanks for sharing :)

I'll give this puppy a go (pun intended), but before I do so, a couple of things I wanted to give you as advice:

-It's good that you're posting this early on, feedback and bug reports are best receiver while you're still working on it.

-Second: don't worry about this being your first mod, begin things simple and eventually you'll learn more complicated things.

-Which brings me to my next piece of advice: try things you can't handle just yet, and you'll learn them. If someone suggests something and you don't know how to do it, ask yourself "how do I type that in Google?" The more you try, the larger the arsenal of applications.

-Also, check it in FNVEdit, a size of 5.5MB for an .esp alone is pretty big for something simple. I made the same mistake early on. You've probably you've hit a "recompile all" at some point, which lets this mod override every script of every master plugin loaded before this one. Best to clean that up as soon as possible, because this can cause serious problems as soon as those scripts are updated in the masters.

Anyway, I'll give it a try and report back once I have something good :)

Just ran it and here's a couple of fixes/suggestions:

Fixes:

-DEFINITELY CLEAN UP THE DIRTY SCRIPTS!!! I've looked at it, and it's all overwriting its masters' scripts, just use FNVEdit and you should be good. I didn't get any animations before cleanup, so probably there's an issue with different SexoutNG versions.

-There is a mismatch between body and head colors, the easiest way to fix this is to flag your .esp as an .esm through FNVEdit (you'll need GECK PU if you want to directly edit .esm flagged files.)

-Kyle was standing on the ground underneath the platform, best to move him up a little

-I could have missed it, but I think the guards weren't carrying any weapons. If they have them in their inventory, give them some appropriate ammo.

-The oral option with the dogs resulted in normal vaginal sex on my end.

Suggestions:

-The uneven terrain outside messes with animations, either create a small platform with flat terrain or move the whole act to a more even terrain.

-Create a custom voicetype for your mod, something like 0SexoutKennelVoiceType, that way the NPC's won't use recorded audio during greetings, random comments and goodbyes. Some people have a dialogue bug in which an NPC will only say "What do you need?" and then dialogue exits, creating a custom VT will solve that.

-Create a little more dialogue. The way it's presented now is a little awkward. Your best bet would be to create a small dialogue with a first greeting, in which you can at least be introduced to the characters.

Yes as someone said earlier, as a modder you should run your mod through FNVEdit before every release, it finds a few bugs GECK doesn't and it is an easy way to clean a mod of things like when you move a table lamp or lightsource accidently and want to put it back to vanilla. Or just when you open a script to look at it and accidently save it creating an unnecessary "green conflict".

Just ran it and here's a couple of fixes/suggestions:

Fixes:

-DEFINITELY CLEAN UP THE DIRTY SCRIPTS!!! I've looked at it, and it's all overwriting its masters' scripts, just use FNVEdit and you should be good. I didn't get any animations before cleanup, so probably there's an issue with different SexoutNG versions.

-There is a mismatch between body and head colors, the easiest way to fix this is to flag your .esp as an .esm through FNVEdit (you'll need GECK PU if you want to directly edit .esm flagged files.)

-Kyle was standing on the ground underneath the platform, best to move him up a little

-I could have missed it, but I think the guards weren't carrying any weapons. If they have them in their inventory, give them some appropriate ammo.

-The oral option with the dogs resulted in normal vaginal sex on my end.

Suggestions:

-The uneven terrain outside messes with animations, either create a small platform with flat terrain or move the whole act to a more even terrain.

-Create a custom voicetype for your mod, something like 0SexoutKennelVoiceType, that way the NPC's won't use recorded audio during greetings, random comments and goodbyes. Some people have a dialogue bug in which an NPC will only say "What do you need?" and then dialogue exits, creating a custom VT will solve that.

-Create a little more dialogue. The way it's presented now is a little awkward. Your best bet would be to create a small dialogue with a first greeting, in which you can at least be introduced to the characters.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely gonna clean the mod up for version v1.6 which will launch soon, as for the Oral issue, I do not have it on my end and I double checked the scripts and everything looked fine so I have no idea why it's doing that for you. I also gave the guards some ammo in the up coming version so that's fixed now.

Yup, that's definitely a lot cleaner. FNVEdit is still showing some errors, though:

-the "BuyClover3b" dialogue topic is listed as edited.

-the "CrCoyote" creature is listed as edited.

-Kennel A appears to be overwriting GSAbandonedShack, this will likely be a problem, best look into that. (Make sure you always copy and edit the copied version instead of the original.)

-I'd still recommend flagging the .esp as an .esm, but that's just my opinion.

-The same goes for Voice Types, it's best to create your own to prevent dialogue bugs.

Will run it in-game and see how it works out ;)

Yup, that's definitely a lot cleaner. FNVEdit is still showing some errors, though:

-Kennel A appears to be overwriting GSAbandonedShack, this will likely be a problem, best look into that. (Make sure you always copy and edit the copied version instead of the original.)

-The same goes for Voice Types, it's best to create your own to prevent dialogue bugs.

the flagging is on my to-do list however it's not issue if you set this in your .ini file (works for me)

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

the flagging is on my to-do list however it's not issue if you set this in your .ini file (works for me)

But normal users probably don't have this, and making them actually do it is tedious. And besides, flagging it as .esm allows other plug-ins to use this file as a master, in case you want spin-offs or third-party addittions.

But normal users probably don't have this, and making them actually do it is tedious. And besides, flagging it as .esm allows other plug-ins to use this file as a master, in case you want spin-offs or third-party addittions.

I am working on a fix, installed Geck PU yesterday. Just been a bit busy with IRL stuff and such.

EDIT: Good news folks, version 2.0 which will release once I fixed an odd collision bug is flagged as an .esm so no more mismatched faces :)

Be very careful when working in exteriors because when such a game become aged there are a lot of places used by others mods and you'll have many conflicts and non wanted spanws.

You may search the more invasive mods on this subject (for example AWOP) and test your mod with them.

Two options to avoid such problems :

• Just do one little exterior entrance (in your case the vault or the medical bay) and let all other places in an interior cell
  • Just do one little exterior entrance letting the player go to a new worldspace (it don't know how to do that for now :P )

Be very careful when working in exteriors because when such a game become aged there are a lot of places used by others mods and you'll have many conflicts and non wanted spanws.

You may search the more invasive mods on this subject (for example AWOP) and test your mod with them.

• Just do one little exterior entrance (in your case the vault or the medical bay) and let all other places in an interior cell
  • Just do one little exterior entrance letting the player go to a new worldspace (it don't know how to do that for now :P )

well for now it seems good. I have most of the functional Sexout mods installed and none of them conflict so far. but thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind for future mods.

well for now it seems good. I have most of the functional Sexout mods installed and none of them conflict so far. but thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind for future mods.
Creating a new worldspace isn't as hard as it sounds, it can be tedious on the first try but once you've gotten the hang of it you should be alright. Your best bet would be to copy/paste some existing worldspace and bend that to your will.

Creating a new worldspace isn't as hard as it sounds, it can be tedious on the first try but once you've gotten the hang of it you should be alright. Your best bet would be to copy/paste some existing worldspace and bend that to your will.

so far I have spent around 6-7 hours on creating a vault from scratch (nothing copied from other vaults or locations) the more time I spend on it the less annoying it gets.

I had a look at this mod this morning; I kept getting a message that Tok was unconscious. The radscorpions

are a problem; one of the guards (Kyle?) was dead when I found him. I was able to interact with the dogs

and the repairman. I didn't see any dialog options for the doctor beyond hello/goodbye. Tok never appeared;

I assume he's a dog? If he's outside he might have fallen through the map and disappeared.

I had a look at this mod this morning; I kept getting a message that Tok was unconscious. The radscorpions

are a problem; one of the guards (Kyle?) was dead when I found him. I was able to interact with the dogs

and the repairman. I didn't see any dialog options for the doctor beyond hello/goodbye. Tok never appeared;

I assume he's a dog? If he's outside he might have fallen through the map and disappeared.

@use09 your best bet would be to set all actors involved to "essential" and have the guards patrol the site. I could help you out with patrol packages if you don't have the time to do so yourself.