I just don't want to take away from the work you did tis all.

Don't worry about that. It's a bare minimum MCM to register the animation with SL.

I didn't even spend 5 minutes on it, the worst time sink was loading the CK to create the quest and throw in all the scripts ;)

(And to be perfectly honest, I've added it to NSAP myself already to reduce my esp count and keep my MCM cleaner ;) )

One or two of these look like Leito's anim. I'm guessing your trying to say you put them ready too be installed into skyrim.

Nooooo Leito gave me his blessing to tweak his current animations into a more lifeless sex partner. =)

Wasn't saying that too be negative. Just saying that I say some of his animations in there.

One or two of these look like Leito's anim. I'm guessing your trying to say you put them ready too be installed into skyrim.

Nooooo Leito gave me his blessing to tweak his current animations into a more lifeless sex partner. =)

Wasn't saying that too be negative. Just saying that I say some of his animations in there.

Oh no I wasn't being rude lol I was just saying that theyre his but he gave me the "ok" to make the woman not move so much so it looks like shes knocked out or dead lol but now i get what you were asking no i just changed his animations a bit thats all. hey were all friends here man sorry if i came off as rude! :)

Took the liberty to put it into its own mod so users/tester don't have to overwrite anything.

Haven't tested it tho, but I packaged the source as well, so it should be an easy fix.

Main point of this is Arrok Missionary animation setup, since it adds a horrendous offset and doesn't mute the unconscious actor. As you can see in NecroAnimationsScript, I've removed the offset and added the silent flag to the female animation

Installed using mod manager but no esp or esm in list also no mcm menu showed up in game ? did I mess up or.... ?

It does show up in Fnis list as "Necro V 159c"

Interesting for sure, I'll be keeping my eye on this to see how it turns out! :sleepy:

MITOS tis an honor. I cant wait to see how it turns out too lol if i didnt have to go to the beach with the wife this weekend i'd be working on it right now lol.

Very nice! Love them! Keep up the good work :D

I love this community you guys sure know how to make a guy feel like a hero lol I greatly appreciate that. I will not let you guys down.

Installed using mod manager but no esp or esm in list also no mcm menu showed up in game ? did I mess up or.... ?

No, I actually forgot to put the esp in the archive... my bad :/

And now that I actually tested it, it should also work ;)

Ugh i gotta go away for the weekend cant wait to try this out! Thanks again

Awesome work with these...although, I want to replace the arrok missionary with these anims instead of using that esp(because I have SOO many esps already..like 200+ xD) BUT, the thing is I've noticed that it seems to replace only four states while arrok has five. Wouldn't it look weird if all of the states weren't replaced, or will the animations set itself right..or do I need to do a few things for it to look right?

Installed using mod manager but no esp or esm in list also no mcm menu showed up in game ? did I mess up or.... ?

No, I actually forgot to put the esp in the archive... my bad :/

And now that I actually tested it, it should also work ;)

In mcm, i see an option that says register animation but it's not clickable. Am I doing something wrong?

In mcm, i see an option that says register animation but it's not clickable. Am I doing something wrong?

It automatically registers the animation, the MCM is just there cause I'm too lazy to generate the SEQ and to re-register the animation in case you reset the Sexlab animation registry.

perfect use for skooma whore. but extreme misalignment of 3 meter !

As written in the description you have to correct the allignment manually with the sexlab animation editor easy to use and a one time thing.

sorry , no. practice has shown it is not a one time Thing. i wish it would be. pressing the -however it is called- button to Register the actual Animation alignment does Register it, but sometimes later it is misaligned again.

perfect use for skooma whore. but extreme misalignment of 3 meter !

As written in the description you have to correct the allignment manually with the sexlab animation editor easy to use and a one time thing.

sorry , no. practice has shown it is not a one time Thing. i wish it would be. pressing the -however it is called- button to Register the actual Animation alignment does Register it, but sometimes later it is misaligned again.

Works fine for me why should it be misaligned again if you save it for every race the saved postion gets called on the animation it would reset only if you overwrite the settings. Also there is no button for it there are various sliders with which you can set the allignment for every stage, but well guess I see in the future if it will missalign again like you say.

great job guys!! what mods you used to make this male guy he looks great i want have this characer:)

Lol i used racemenu overlays (it comes with tattoos) and i used slavetats.

Awesome work with these...although, I want to replace the arrok missionary with these anims instead of using that esp(because I have SOO many esps already..like 200+ xD) BUT, the thing is I've noticed that it seems to replace only four states while arrok has five. Wouldn't it look weird if all of the states weren't replaced, or will the animations set itself right..or do I need to do a few things for it to look right?

Hmmm...i checked my sexlab folder and only saw 4 animations for arrok missionary. Maybe you have a different version than i do. I have the latest version i believe. Thats weird.

You, sir, have made necromancers everywhere rejoice.

I guess not many people like limp ragdoll sex animations bc its taboo. But I love it. Plus I wanted my game to be more immersive like why wouldn't this stuff exist in Skyrim right? So yeah I figured since i did necro animations with SFM why not try 3dsmax? And thank you for trying it out lol

Oh btw, I also noticed that the last stage from which this missionary necro animation was tweeked from isn't here. It would be nice to see the last orgasm stage tweeked too. :3

hmmmm That's odd I thought I tweaked all stages. When I have time I'll look into that. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Ok the animation is working but alignment is not. I had 2 girls doing the deed, the one in the male position was facing the wrong way and couple of feet from the victim. I can realign the  2 together using the animation editor in Sexlab, but don't know how to rotate the NPC?