hello i got a trouble

during a sex table animation not table appear it's normal? or i need something for have a table during sex anim

thank

I'm not entirely sure what the base of the problem is; concerning the table not appearing. But if you have NSAP (and if you don't you might need it for the table to show up.) load it after the SLAL mods. I'm not very skilled in modding, but several SLAL animation packs have a conflicting file that overwrites orctableanimobject01.nif, which is needed for the table to appear, and the only one I'm positive works is the one provided by NSAP.

15.1 updates, attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.1.7z  I was thinking wait for new FFFFM screen, but we could just have fun with sex dolls first :dodgy:

Thanks for the update!

oh sorry I forgot to warn you guys, I still made sex doll animations or nero animations with squishing sound rather than silence, because I don't like female has no sound at all, if you want, I could switch them to silence in the next update.

I think they are better with some squishing sound instead of just silence. Thanks!

im looking for an animation i saw a while back, i figure someone here might know it....it's an aggressive anim where the man is holding the woman hands over her head and he's....

yeah

that should be enough i hope

im not sure if it's a Funnybiz animation BTW. i appreciate any help!

im looking for an animation i saw a while back, i figure someone here might know it....it's an aggressive anim where the man is holding the woman hands over her head and he's....

yeah

Off the top of my head, that sounds like the second-last stage of... I think it's called 'Standing Fuck' in the list.

I recently made a change to Puppet Master (via Puppet Master Swallow) in how it initiates necro events.  Without the animations provided by this pack, there would have been essentially no point.  But now it's my go-to method.  Quick and uncomplicated.  Preferable, in my case, to installing Defeat, whose functions outside of necro are completely irrelevant to me.  And it leaves the Namira's Goat "armors" alone.

yeah

Yes my friend like they said I think it's the standing fuck redone or standing rape redone...its standing "something" redone lmao

I recently made a change to Puppet Master (via Puppet Master Swallow) in how it initiates necro events. Without the animations provided by this pack, there would have been essentially no point. But now it's my go-to method. Quick and uncomplicated. Preferable, in my case, to installing Defeat, whose functions outside of necro are completely irrelevant to me. And it leaves the Namira's Goat "armors" alone.

Wow I am honored my friend :) I will gladly listen to ideas if you have any on what you would like for your mod ^_^ and I love leaving the Namira's Goat armor on...it's my secret pleasure...not much of a secret now lol
Guest S0767

I know this isn't the right spot for it, but I'm not sure where else to post honestly. The last couple of days I'm getting a message after sex that I do NOT understand/like. I have a Nord character, and every time she sleeps with a Nord, I get a message that says something like, "Sex with a Nord allows you to drain their essence" [not an exact quote, but close] and then I get a "Recovery State xxx [xxx being a number]"  Conversely, I get "Sex with a non-Nord drains you" with anyone other than a Nordic character. I have NO idea what this is, it must have shown up after an update, but I don't really know which mod it was, as I updated several over the past few days.  Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! :)

EDIT: A bit more info on this: I do NOT have Hormones  or Deadly Drain installed - that's what threw me off on this, I've seen skills increase due to the succubus feature of Hormones, but with that not in the mix, I'm stumped (and I don't use Deadly Drain either). Hope that helps a bit, sorry for the vagueness :)

I know this isn't the right spot for it, but I'm not sure where else to post honestly. The last couple of days I'm getting a message after sex that I do NOT understand/like. I have a Nord character, and every time she sleeps with a Nord, I get a message that says something like, "Sex with a Nord allows you to drain their essence" [not an exact quote, but close] and then I get a "Recovery State xxx [xxx being a number]" Conversely, I get "Sex with a non-Nord drains you" with anyone other than a Nordic character. I have NO idea what this is, it must have shown up after an update, but I don't really know which mod it was, as I updated several over the past few days. Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! :)

EDIT: A bit more info on this: I do NOT have Hormones or Deadly Drain installed - that's what threw me off on this, I've seen skills increase due to the succubus feature of Hormones, but with that not in the mix, I'm stumped (and I don't use Deadly Drain either). Hope that helps a bit, sorry for the vagueness :)

hmmm I don't know but in the future you're better off asking in the sexlab forums that's what I would do lol :)

thanks Damoriva and FunnyBizness^^ :D

No problem reeee! ^_^

I know this isn't the right spot for it, but I'm not sure where else to post honestly. The last couple of days I'm getting a message after sex that I do NOT understand/like. I have a Nord character, and every time she sleeps with a Nord, I get a message that says something like, "Sex with a Nord allows you to drain their essence" [not an exact quote, but close] and then I get a "Recovery State xxx [xxx being a number]"  Conversely, I get "Sex with a non-Nord drains you" with anyone other than a Nordic character. I have NO idea what this is, it must have shown up after an update, but I don't really know which mod it was, as I updated several over the past few days.  Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! :)

EDIT: A bit more info on this: I do NOT have Hormones  or Deadly Drain installed - that's what threw me off on this, I've seen skills increase due to the succubus feature of Hormones, but with that not in the mix, I'm stumped (and I don't use Deadly Drain either). Hope that helps a bit, sorry for the vagueness :)

I think it's from Sexlab Stories by SkyrimII, if you have that installed. Some Nord Queen quest, dunno why it spills over even if you're not actually running the quest as such.

Sorry for derailing the thread, FunnyBizness. Well, since I'm here: thank you for all the anims! :shy:

Funnybizness i was wondering if something like this was possible for skyrim ??

Not sure how i managed this for fallout new vegas but seem to be some kind of graphical glitch but this dude has 2 dicks.

post-160974-0-42625400-1461187557_thumb.gif This would look pretty cool for those new creatures added by dawnguard like that new vampire type. Vampire lord.

This is from Sexlab Stories by skyrimll. It doesn't really negatively affect you at the moment and will be fixed in a week or two when skyrimll gets back from a trip. Safe to ignore it for now and just grab the update when it comes out.

Guest S0767

This is from Sexlab Stories by skyrimll. It doesn't really negatively affect you at the moment and will be fixed in a week or two when skyrimll gets back from a trip. Safe to ignore it for now and just grab the update when it comes out.

TY! I appreciate the feedback on this, I wondered if it was SL Stories but again, i updated a couple other mods also. Thanks again!

I know this isn't the right spot for it, but I'm not sure where else to post honestly. The last couple of days I'm getting a message after sex that I do NOT understand/like. I have a Nord character, and every time she sleeps with a Nord, I get a message that says something like, "Sex with a Nord allows you to drain their essence" [not an exact quote, but close] and then I get a "Recovery State xxx [xxx being a number]" Conversely, I get "Sex with a non-Nord drains you" with anyone other than a Nordic character. I have NO idea what this is, it must have shown up after an update, but I don't really know which mod it was, as I updated several over the past few days. Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! :)

EDIT: A bit more info on this: I do NOT have Hormones or Deadly Drain installed - that's what threw me off on this, I've seen skills increase due to the succubus feature of Hormones, but with that not in the mix, I'm stumped (and I don't use Deadly Drain either). Hope that helps a bit, sorry for the vagueness :)

hmmm I don't know but in the future you're better off asking in the sexlab forums that's what I would do lol :)

No problem reeee! ^_^

That would have been a great place to post - sorry for the brain-deadness FunnyBiz - and thank you SO much for what you do! :)

That is the "Shedding lace" tbbp armor :)

I think it's from Sexlab Stories by SkyrimII, if you have that installed. Some Nord Queen quest, dunno why it spills over even if you're not actually running the quest as such.

Sorry for derailing the thread, FunnyBizness. Well, since I'm here: thank you for all the anims! :shy:

Lol not a problem my friend and thank you I appreciate that ^_^

Funnybizness i was wondering if something like this was possible for skyrim ??

Not sure how i managed this for fallout new vegas but seem to be some kind of graphical glitch but this dude has 2 dicks.

4.gif This would look pretty cool for those new creatures added by dawnguard like that new vampire type. Vampire lord.

Well theres a lot of stuff going on there lol what exactly are you talking about? The camera movement, having two penis' or the animation? Lol the animation yes tis possible as for tge other two I'm sure it is but not my department lol :)

TY! I appreciate the feedback on this, I wondered if it was SL Stories but again, i updated a couple other mods also. Thanks again!

No problem reeee! ^_^

That would have been a great place to post - sorry for the brain-deadness FunnyBiz - and thank you SO much for what you do! :)

Hey it cool man no biggie. And thank you for using them! Lol ^_^

@Funnybizness I Have An Awesome Animation Suggestion That'd Fit Right In With Your Style/Interests Which Is As Follows

It's 5way Gangrape Animation Consisting Of 4 Females & 1 Male (Note That F-1+ Stands For "Females 1, 2, Etc. While MA Stands For Male Aggressor)

F-1: Is Getting Raped Missionary From The MA

F-2: Is Pinning F-1 Down By Smothering F-1s Face With F-2s Ass (Note That F-2: Should Be Facing The Direction MA While This Is Happening)

F-3: Is Holding F-1s Right Leg Down/Spread

F-4: Is Holding F-1s Left Leg Down/Spread

MA: Is Railing F-1s Pussy While Simultaneously Motorboating F-2s Tits

Please Let Me Know What You Think Of This Idea.

WIP* RapeFFFFM lol hey RavinBeast is this what you meant? (sorry my enb made the gifs dark) :lol:

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-17 02-52-32-00.png

PICS!

GIFS!

Sorry but it doesn't make sense for the NPCs on the legs to be moving up and down like that, it looks spastic. If they were always female then they ought to be fingering themselves but that would look wrong if they are allowed to be male or female in those positions. Alternatively they could be like the person sitting on the face of the victim and rubbing themselves back and forth on the victims legs.

Edit: I see it is meant for four females so having them fingering themselves with one hand while holding the leg with the other hand will look good and allow them to get themselves off as well.

I have been stuck on what to do and you gave me the answer in this post, "rubbing themselves back and forth on the victims legs." Lol thanks Waxen!

N-i-C-E-! :)

Many Thanks ^_^

N-i-C-E-! :)

Many Thanks ^_^

Lol no problem I am glad you like it :)