I thi​nk would be a good idea to add animations with belly bulge physics HDT to give lots idea of creation scenes :wub: :blush:

Exemple: http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=535924tumblrnmq1z7gqTh1uo5ch9o1500.gif

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=829603tumblrm7ajo1EdFw1rvmo32o1400.gif

I would LOVE that but unfortunately I don't have any idea how. :(

Are you planning on having this as killmove/decapitation sex-scenes? I don't understand how the animations will play without the head can they?

Well I am able to have sex with decapitated corpses but I use different methods to accomplish it like the "watch your head" option using puppetter master mod during the sex scene. But yes I am working on new killmoves and other projects :)

as always funny..very very FUCKING COOL..thank you but i am waiting on bytion to do his part before i can play them...and again thank you both my succubus mia thanks you too..300 times shes been raped..and 300 dead guys behind her..and i have not touched a weapon other then my deadly drain..lol never fuck a succubus even when shes begging for it lol :heart::heart::heart::heart::D

Goldust my good man! I am glad you like them lol more to come of course ;)

Hello, for some reason, FNIS reported this :

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Im using SLAL Human pack 1 & 2, copying it to data folder as usual.

anyone have idea what could be wrong?

Using suke & leito animation also btw

use fnis 6.3

use fnis 6.3

nvm, it looks like for some reason my old funnybiz animation cant be uninstalled properly by NMM

after I delete it manually it FNIS reported as usual with no error

use fnis 6.3

nvm, it looks like for some reason my old funnybiz animation cant be uninstalled properly by NMM

No, you are using an OLD AND KNOWN BROKEN version of FNIS. You need to upgrade because the "Error 9" problem is one that is FIXED in the latest version.

Ok I was going to take a break today and finally play Skyrim after like almost 5 months of being too busy to play anything at all...but I ran into a maid in Dragons Reach and she said something to the tune of, "Ain't no body important here accept the Jarl and you best remember that!" >:(

I let it slide and then she said something like, "You better not dirty my floors." or some shit. Needless to say that I was sooooo pissed that there was nothing that exsisted in the world of Skyrim that would satisfy the disgusting ideas of what I wanted...no...NEEDED to do to this harpy. So I will continue on finishing what I started. A new animation called "MolagBalVengeance"...stay brutal everyone.

Ok I was going to take a break today and finally play Skyrim after like almost 5 months of being too busy to play anything at all...but I ran into a maid in Dragons Reach and she said something to the tune of, "Ain't no body important here accept the Jarl and you best remember that!" > :(

I let it slide and then she said something like, "You better not dirty my floors." or some shit. Needless to say that I was sooooo pissed that there was nothing that exsisted in the world of Skyrim that would satisfy the disgusting ideas of what I wanted...no...NEEDED to do to this harpy. So I will continue on finishing what I started. A new animation called "MolagBalVengeance"...stay brutal everyone.

I don't know, sounds like an impalement spell would be good in a situation like that.....

*wink wink, nudge nudge. Know what I mean?*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok I was going to take a break today and finally play Skyrim after like almost 5 months of being too busy to play anything at all...but I ran into a maid in Dragons Reach and she said something to the tune of, "Ain't no body important here accept the Jarl and you best remember that!" > :(

I don't know, sounds like an impalement spell would be good in a situation like that.....

*wink wink, nudge nudge. Know what I mean?*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh shit I totally forgot to upload your animations! Hey do me a favor and private message me the kind of impalement animations you need bc I couldn't find the old message you sent me :( and Sfeile I just created my favorite animation EVER lol I will upload it in a few hours...I'll show that stupid Dragons Reach @$!# Maid whose boots are dirty. >:|

oh so now we are abusing old bats in cleaning jobs....REALLY FUNNY..LOL do whatever floats your boat my friend..as always i think all your anims are way cool..and mr bytion is so dam fast getting  them in packs..i never wait long for mia to go have more fun..with just about everything. :D thanks guys doing good good..no i am lying you guys are FUCKING GREAT!!!!  :D  :D  :D

That will make that dumb Dragons Reach maid think twice before addressing the Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement!! I uploaded Version 18.3 it has a new animation called "Molag_BJ_Vengance" I had to make this bc this !@#$ kept saying rude things to me and I just couldn't take it anymore...she must SUFFER. lmao I hope you guys like it :lol:

post-51187-0-12697000-1466055817_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-73738600-1466055808_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-34898800-1466055798_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-62782900-1466055789_thumb.png

1st Stage ends at 91

post-51187-0-18960000-1466055874_thumb.gif

2nd Stage ends at 161

post-51187-0-98949300-1466055865_thumb.gif

3rd Stage ends at 141

post-51187-0-17067300-1466055855_thumb.gif

4th Stage looped

post-51187-0-80144700-1466055844_thumb.gif

5th Stage looped

post-51187-0-04207900-1466055833_thumb.gif

oh so now we are abusing old bats in cleaning jobs....REALLY FUNNY..LOL do whatever floats your boat my friend..as always i think all your anims are way cool..and mr bytion is so dam fast getting them in packs..i never wait long for mia to go have more fun..with just about everything. :D thanks guys doing good good..no i am lying you guys are FUCKING GREAT!!!! :D:D:D

lol yes that B$H was sooo annoying...you know...there is another mortal who has been asking for some Daedric lovin...I have a special animation I am creating just for her...I hope she is ready to receive Molag Bal's "Black Briar" ^_^

hahaha, you are wicked Funnybiz

Lol Jephyr! I hope all is well my friend. I had to show that piece of garbage that she can't just go around telling strangers that they aren't important...I mean coming from a dumbass who scubs floors and cleans chamber pots for a living is utter nonsense lmao :D thats my fetish too!...with a limp sexy woman though lol

Lol Jephyr! I hope all is well my friend. I had to show that piece of garbage that she can't just go around telling strangers that they aren't important...I mean coming from a dumbass who scubs floors and cleans chamber pots for a living is utter nonsense lmao :D thats my fetish too!...with a limp sexy woman though lol

Lol, I did the same to 2nd servant in Dragonsreach  

oh so now we are abusing old bats in cleaning jobs....REALLY FUNNY..LOL do whatever floats your boat my friend..as always i think all your anims are way cool..and mr bytion is so dam fast getting them in packs..i never wait long for mia to go have more fun..with just about everything. :D thanks guys doing good good..no i am lying you guys are FUCKING GREAT!!!! :D :D :D

lol yes that B$H was sooo annoying...you know...there is another mortal who has been asking for some Daedric lovin...I have a special animation I am creating just for her...I hope she is ready to receive Molag Bal's "Black Briar" ^_^

Who is the other Mortal?

:D

oh so now we are abusing old bats in cleaning jobs....REALLY FUNNY..LOL do whatever floats your boat my friend..as always i think all your anims are way cool..and mr bytion is so dam fast getting them in packs..i never wait long for mia to go have more fun..with just about everything. :D thanks guys doing good good..no i am lying you guys are FUCKING GREAT!!!! :D :D :D

Who is the other Mortal?

Lol Maven Black-Briar...everyone knows she's been asking for it :P

Who is the other Mortal?

That's right, I hate that bitch, next to that asshole Nazeem, I always want to fuck his wife right and kill him.

Glad you get idea while playing the game, there are just some many jerks in skyrim.

SLAL pack updated and let's teach these people a lesson.

oh..so what is the secret animation ...is it cool like all the others..speaking as mia..she loves being on the receiving end of all your rape animations..having so much fun playing again..500 dead behind her and counting :heart:  

Who is the other Mortal?

That's right, I hate that bitch, next to that asshole Nazeem, I always want to fuck his wife right and kill him.

Glad you get idea while playing the game, there are just some many jerks in skyrim.

SLAL pack updated and let's teach these people a lesson.

thank you funny..and you to bytion for you fast hard work you guys are epic

as for that fucking cunt Nazeem..mia fucked him to death..brought him back..and did it again..over and over till i felt we was even..then i enslaved his wife..my death hounds need some loving too..lol

Missing AnimFile HentaiRapeMMFA2_s4.hkx for character, mod FunnyBiz1
Missing AnimFile HentaiRapeMMFA2_s5.hkx for character, mod FunnyBiz1
Missing AnimFile HoldingRapeA1_s4.hkx for character, mod FunnyBiz1
Missing AnimFile HoldingRapeA1_s5.hkx for character, mod FunnyBiz1
Missing AnimFile HoldingRapeA2_s1.hkx for character, mod FunnyBiz1
Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
Duplicate AnimFile mt_JumpFastBack.hkx for character, mods MomoAJ and Skyrim
 7 possible consistence issues                     so any ideas how i fix this..never had this happen before..this is fnis report 

this was right after i installed the new pack..mr bytion..any help would be good

use fnis 6.3

No, you are using an OLD AND KNOWN BROKEN version of FNIS. You need to upgrade because the "Error 9" problem is one that is FIXED in the latest version.

Thanks, I'll download the new version of FNIS :)

7 possible consistence issues                     so any ideas how i fix this..never had this happen before..this is fnis report 

this was right after i installed the new pack..mr bytion..any help would be good

That's not from the new pack(Pack 2), something wrong with your FnnyBiz Human animation 1, try reinstall it.

That's not from the new pack(Pack 2), something wrong with your FnnyBiz Human animation 1, try reinstall it.

ok give that a try..thanks