Ok the animation is working but alignment is not. I had 2 girls doing the deed, the one in the male position was facing the wrong way and couple of feet from the victim. I can realign the  2 together using the animation editor in Sexlab, but don't know how to rotate the NPC? 

Oh man yeah thats the problem with replacing the animations. Some animations like APskull fuck have the male and female facing certain directions and animations like i don't know uhh lets say...hmm...aggressive doggy style have them face in another direction. I am still trying to figure out what blabla11 did so that i can have the animations available in game without replacing them but I've had no luck. I just know how to tweak animations and have them play in game but I don't know how to do scripts yet. Like in my game I replaced the original missionary animation with my "legspread" animation bc when I replaced adifferent animation they didn't line up. So I know what you mean and its something I will be taking care of. Sorry again. :s 

Looks good. After seeing your feeding animations, I was hoping you'd have a sex+feeding animation in the works too :D

Off topic, I'm so excited for Cradle's new album this week >.>

Well I guess I know what I'm making next lol since I do play as a vampire that would make sense. And yeah I can't wait man they're the best. Next to Dimmu Borgir of course lol

Cant wait to see the bondage doggy style in action, great job dude xD

Man thank you that means alot bc I'm really not sure if anyone would want these type of animations lol I make them bc its what I like and just thought maybe someone else might want animations where the partner is unresponsive...yeah I'm sick I guess. Cheers!

I hope someone use these animations for a sexlab necrophilia rape mod like the feature in sexlab defeat.

Me too man bc I just can't learn scripting for the life of me. So all I do is replacers :s

Hey man thanks for your animations... I'm really wondering why this wasn't available sooner.. I mean, you leave a lot of corpses in Skyrim adventures so why not have some fun with them from time to time... There was a mod which triggers sex animations with dead bodies but then normal animations were playing so I avoided having sex with dead NPC's. With your anims a corpse will behave like it should :) We have a lot of normal sex anims anyways so more non-consensual and unresponsive ones are welcome... please do more...

and I'm also sick hehe and like dimmu borgir (although I'm more wintersun,ensiferum type of guy)

First of all, I'd like to say great job on the animations, they look great.

So in testing the new Doggystyle animation, I've found that there seems to be a conflict when your character is bound, like in prison overhaul. I believe Zaz uses the sexlab rough doggystyle, but adds the armbinding, so when it utilizes the doggystyle animation, the 2 people involved in the animation don't match up at all...the male NPC is laying lower, but the PC is still using the old animation. Wondering if there's any way you can edit the animation so that when bound, it will use the unconscious animation. Anyway, just a heads up...hope it helps!

Edit: The zaz animation in question according to the console is $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle

Hey man thanks for your animations... I'm really wondering why this wasn't available sooner.. I mean, you leave a lot of corpses in Skyrim adventures so why not have some fun with them from time to time... There was a mod which triggers sex animations with dead bodies but then normal animations were playing so I avoided having sex with dead NPC's. With your anims a corpse will behave like it should :) We have a lot of normal sex anims anyways so more non-consensual and unresponsive ones are welcome... please do more...

and I'm also sick hehe and like dimmu borgir (although I'm more wintersun,ensiferum type of guy)

Thanks man. Yeah I remember playing skyrim and killing this sexy version of a bandit and her ass was just sticking up in the air and I'm like someone NEEDS to make an animation so I can bang that awesome ass...Wintersun? Gonna have to check that out lol and I'm working on two more animations right now lol cheers!

So in testing the new Doggystyle animation, I've found that there seems to be a conflict when your character is bound, like in prison overhaul. I believe Zaz uses the sexlab rough doggystyle, but adds the armbinding, so when it utilizes the doggystyle animation, the 2 people involved in the animation don't match up at all...the male NPC is laying lower, but the PC is still using the old animation. Wondering if there's any way you can edit the animation so that when bound, it will use the unconscious animation. Anyway, just a heads up...hope it helps!

Edit: The zaz animation in question according to the console is $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle

Damn it I forgot about that. Ok what ill try do is create another doggystyle animation where the npc is dead and bound and make it a replacer for zaz and

Hopefully it works thanks for bringing that up bc i totally forgot lol cheers

Damn it I forgot about that. Ok what ill try do is create another doggystyle animation where the npc is dead and bound and make it a replacer for zaz and

No problem! Any little contribution I can make since I don't mod is the least I can do considering the hundreds of mods I've devoured! lol

I am going to send a request on sexlab. Im sure there are plenty of people who are interested in necrophilia since this was an awesome feature in oblivion.

Me being included lol I wanted necro animations so bad that I had to figure out a way to make it happen. Thanks I'm just really stoked that people like the idea.Stay brutal!

No problem! Any little contribution I can make since I don't mod is the least I can do considering the hundreds of mods I've devoured! lol

Well it is appreciated lol

OMG here I am fighting to restore my BBP and Idles and this pops up! So much win! There is alot of potential here, and not just necrophilia. I already see a small devious quest in my mind involving these animations presented in a more humourous light. Man I wish I had the time to learn to mod... Anyway thanks for the animations I downloaded them and sing them lullabys when i'm not tearing my data folder into shreds.

OMG here I am fighting to restore my BBP and Idles and this pops up! So much win! There is alot of potential here, and not just necrophilia. I already see a small devious quest in my mind involving these animations presented in a more humourous light. Man I wish I had the time to learn to mod... Anyway thanks for the animations I downloaded them and sing them lullabys when i'm not tearing my data folder into shreds.

Thanks! I have so many animations that i want to tweak. I'm just glad they let me tweak them and share them lol if a modder wants to use them for anything theyre more than welcome.

So cool. I'll just wait here patiently waiting for a Knockout mod. I kinda wanna do a knuckle tapdance on Maven Blackbriars face then finish with these animations. However I think Dalzarion can put these to use in his "Ravenous" mod. Just an iquiry while I'm typing, are these male aggressor only animations or can the gals strap on a tool and plow a fool?

So cool. I'll just wait here patiently waiting for a Knockout mod. I kinda wanna do a knuckle tapdance on Maven Blackbriars face then finish with these animations. However I think Dalzarion can put these to use in his "Ravenous" mod. Just an iquiry while I'm typing, are these male aggressor only animations or can the gals strap on a tool and plow a fool?

lol I use female skeletons when animating in 3dsmax so you can definitely use female characters when you plow a fool. Cheers!

At last some progress with necro mods! Thank you for this so much :)

Would be great if someone could make a plugin, which gave you the option to have sex with a dead body, when you interact with it. You can do it in Puppet Master Swallow, but this mod is sadly abandoned and necro animations are pretty basic :(

No prob glad you enjoy the animations and I use sexlab defeat necro option myself. But yeah until someone makes a necro mod I'll just continue making necro animations lol

Damn man u really r a boss!!

Then where the hell are my employees!? Lol jk thanks man your the BOSS for trying them out!

ok I updated the request page on sexlab. I hope you all take a visit to show some love so modders will know this is a demand.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49449-a-proper-sexlab-necrophilia-mod/

Excellent request. I hope it becomes a reality man. I would love that.

No female to male?

sexlab has a hotkey to switch actor positions (actors switch their roles) so should also work that way if you like it that way, just look in the mcm should be not hard to find.

Edit: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v20/also gives the option to make animations out of the various animations and stages you have installed so you can make your own including only male actors or whatever, but I did not try it out since I had no need for it.

No female to male?

Hahahaha thats funny you ask that bc last night I started on some female fucking dead body animations...so YES they're cumming lol

No female to male?

sexlab has a hotkey to switch actor positions (actors switch their roles) so should also work that way if you like it that way, just look in the mcm should be not hard to find.

Edit: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v20/also gives the option to make animations out of the various animations and stages you have installed so you can make your own including only male actors or whatever, but I did not try it out since I had no need for it.

Oh that's what he meant? I thought he meant if I'm going to make male corpse's lay dead while the female sucks and fucks'em lol btw thanks for the info! Cheers

No female to male?

Switching positions would mean the guy would be getting fucked like a female, not what I was looking for...

No female to male?

Hahahaha thats funny you ask that bc last night I started on some female fucking dead body animations...so YES they're cumming lol

Awesome! Hope you throw in some good cowboy and blowjob animations. :P