Deviously Cursed Loot Settings

Zydar

Would love to know what settings are people running DCL with. Currently I'm trying to balance the DCL event settings so its not too intrusive in my play. What I mean by that is not to have it so it triggers too often, but I also don't want it to trigger only once or twice in a long game session too.

I have it set so it only triggers on containers and traps, thinking about disabling arousal in factoring the chance. Currently I set the chance to be very low for barrels, sacks and similar containers but higher than default for ornate chests. Of course to offset this I will be increasing the odds of more punishing devices since the chances are lower than default.

Still trying tho since my character only got a collar in my last play session, granted she hasn't gone pass the level threshold I set non-standard events.

I have arousal removed completely and use a 4% chance (sometime 5% if the RNG plays up) with 5% key drop chance. I have no minimal arousal either so it works out as a flat chance overall. Although the chance for keys is slightly higher, you can get a lot more devices fitted so it balances out well for me.

I increase the arousal from what I think is a default of 20 up to around 60.  I put down the occurence change to around 5% and uncheck loot triggering on dead bodies.  I change the armbinder to a lower setting because I like the yoke and the cuffs better Switch off suits cause I won't tolerate playing through them.   If i get a bad enough piece of equipment locked on I often go back to a recent save if things get to bad.  Yes, I have had to cheat. 

Having said all that about the suits, I am currently hoping to get the new rubber collar that turns into a suit looted to my character.  I love the mod.  I have been playing a mean bastard slaver going through part of the original game and when he has got a yoke, his slaves will not help him.  It was so unbelievably unpredictable.  Sorry for rambling.

I got annoyed by most of the cursed loot, so right now I have very low chances (about 3%) for an event to happen, and disabled a lot of items (chastity belts, blindfolds, gags, boots, armbinders); I'm not too happy with these settings though because that leaves very few altenatives for items that *can* be equipped. I'll have to rethink my intentions here, I guess  :dodgy:

Before that I had my settings tweaked for get tied up often, but escape soonish (i.e. high chance for keys/sharp items). That worked pretty well.

I didn't check out the new version where dropped keys are supposed to actually be for the items you have equipped, that might change the game a bit.

I tend to lower the chance of an event happening to 3%, then also lower the arousal modifier and weight to 0.2 each. I turn on progressive bondage, and raise the arousal setting for a full set to be equipped to 101, essentially disabling that. The only containers I change are dead bodies, which I set to a 0.1 weight (I used to just disable them before Kimy added weights for all the different containers), and I set doors to 'locked only'. Finally, I lower the weight of getting standard items from 150 to 100, so that when something does happen, I'm more likely to get one of the interesting 'special' events instead of just a couple devices all the time; though the standard is still much higher than everything else, it's a little less overwhelmingly so.

I tend to leave everything else alone as far as devices and such, but I change the solicitation settings to have a higher rate of success, lower chance of critical failure, and a much lighter chance of getting belted or reported. I see my Skyrim as one where prostitution is not really frowned upon (I also run Skooma Whore which puts prostitutes in the major cities), so citizens don't look down so much on it, and the bounty for getting reported is probably more harassment than just being a prostitute. ^_^

More than anything, I wish there was a way to export my settings, since they take quite a long time to set up, and it'd be cool to be able to share them!

When I have it on in a file, I turn off traps in normal containers, traps in safe areas, and dead body traps. I turn off the arousal weight, because I'm fond of carting around multiple naked slaves to haul my random crap and being around them pretty much means arousal is constantly maxed out. Dungeon chests have a 4% chance to trigger and wilderness chests have a 2% chance to trigger. I disable the Cursed Collar quest, as I ran through it once and found little interest to be had in running around to a dozen random dungeons just to be able to properly continue my normal questing. Even with Deviously Helpless letting me avoid combat, it soon wears out its welcome, especially once the animation-restriction devices come into play. (Plus anything involving a blindfold is, I find, much too obstructive if it's for a prolonged period of time, even moreso than armbinders) I fiddle with the other weights so that the Estrus Chaurus attacks are the most common, as I originally picked up the mod to get more tentacle attacks rather than bondage. I turn down the min/max time required for the Slave and Slut collars to unlock down to 2-5 days.

I set key chances up to 5%, but I also have key destruction set to 100% in DDI's configuration so I have to find numerous keys to get rid of a set of devices. Might actually need to bump that drop chance up next time I run DCL, now that I think about it.

Found a pretty good balance by keeping the standard items at a "threat, but not to the point of paranoia" level and the truly heinous stuff like Damsel in Distress or full rubber suits on extremely low balances (so it CAN always happen, just hasn't yet). 

I also rather enjoy the left in wilderness/bondage adventure stuff, so I actually made those the only possible outcomes after a combat rape. 

• 2 weeks later...

These are my settings... using Version 4.9a

I used to have a really aggressive setting. But then I decided that I wanted to play the game, with the odd occasional jump shock when the traps explode. The traps will not go off very often with this setting, but you could get into some serious bondage when it does.

The Quests are almost all switched off, as I've done them all before. And with Frostfall, they were completely stopping me getting to the quests.

Arousal needs to be kept in check, whoring yourself out. Skooma Whore has some hidden prostitutes to help with that...

Hardcore items are turned off, as they stop the game in its tracks.

The whoring yourself out section has been set to easier, removing the slut collar, as well as keeping fines down.

I wanted to play the game, with the occasional event happening. As I have done all the Devious quests and items, except for the new rubber collar quest...

As usual I am always tweaking the setting, trying to get the perfect setup. These setting are what I'd call -- EASY -- difficulty...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothing on main character...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38331/?For the Gymnastic leotard, CBBE which is great.

post-566118-0-27529000-1436307555_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-12128400-1436309390_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-53060600-1436309559_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-39725600-1436309561_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-61370900-1436309562_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-01070900-1436309564_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-43696600-1436309565_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-29606900-1436309567_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-95776200-1436309591_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-22966100-1436309595_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-96011400-1436309597_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-50259900-1436309600_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-64678500-1436309614_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-48481000-1436309617_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-53721900-1436309620_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-05776700-1436309623_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-65933500-1436310076_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-74767300-1436310077_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-83398400-1436310078_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-47285700-1436310080_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-14049900-1436310082_thumb.jpg

Encounter changes: Base chance of 5%. Don't use refined settings. No trap cooldown. Arousal modifier 0.4, arousal weight 0.2

Parameters: 2-5 items, 25% chance of losing keys, restraints threshold of 8. No minimum arousal, no forced set. No progressive.

Event probability: Cursed Collar 0% (run it too many times). All severe restraints 0% (too much of a hassle). Damsel in Distress 0% (too tedious to have it proc randomly). Everything else at defaults.

Devices: All defaults (I did reduce blind effect and remove boot movement speed reduction in DD settings).

Event parameters: No Estrus in cities, 25% pregnancy chance, can draw a crowd. Slut Collar and Slave Collar durations/acts requirements significantly reduced (though CL doesn't proc them I do have Deviously Enslaved use them at very, very low rates). Others ettings N/A.

Optional Mods: Estrus and Skooma Whore support enabled.

Misc: No explosive traps, unequip instead of drop, 1% lucky charm, no cover animation.

Escape Options: Key drop rate is 15% (I have destroy keys on use and 25% chance to break keys in DD base settings).

Bondage Adventure: Unchanged.

Followers: Unchanged.

Solicitation: Punishing restraints, reporting, slut collar, and chastity belt all disabled.

Sex Attacks: Disabled (using Dangerous Nights 2 for night-time stuff).

Device Comments: Unchanged.

Self Bondage: Unchanged.

Rubber Doll Quest: Unchanged.

Archived