Good BNB mods?

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434

So I decided to try BNB and was dissapointed because breasts are too big in my opinion.

I downloaded this

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047/?

And then some vanilla armor replacer I forgot. And what  I got was revealing armors which looks awful.

So someone knows BNB with normal-size breasts (like in type 3 body) and nice good-looking armor vanilla armor replacer so women don't go around exposed?

Hi Tomm, I recently restarted nv, I got rid of the whole shebang and started again, I used body by race, bnb and armor by race.

for it to work, you have to follow the body by race instructions, and only dl the meshes from bnb so you've got the skeleton you need, then you can dl the whole of body by race to get the textures for the skin & also armor by race so they're bouncy clothing, Id say theyre D size and the clothing is pretty normal except for the vault 21 which has a deep neckline. 

Warning!! I was reading here last night about the sexout mod, it is not compatible with body by race according to the instructions.

I hope this is what your looking for.

Archived