Hi I know there is already a thread on the creators page. But its been several weeks of no reply so I'm guessing they aren't coming back.

Does anyone at all know how to make sex with Judah work?

The creator says to install working dog Judah then rewrite with his sex with Judah and it should work.

But it doesn't. He's got a dick and some useless speech option. It's just ... Then some automated speech. He's doesnt do anything sex wise.

Can anyone help me?

I haven`t read your earlier posts so i have no ideea if you already have this installed but the mod "More Nasty Critters"  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1214426 has a working sumonable Judah as part of the hentai cratures pack.

Hi thanks for commenting, i do actually have that but i'm not working with the hentai creatures pack. i'm working with the judah that sits outside breezehome and follows you around. Do you know anything on how to help with that?

Thats pretty much why I created Judah for MNC. If I remember correctly Judah is its own race and as such has no animations defined for it.

Doing it any other way is not that trivial and I dont know of anybody working on a solution other than mine.

Thats pretty much why I created Judah for MNC. If I remember correctly Judah is its own race and as such has no animations defined for it.

Doing it any other way is not that trivial and I dont know of anybody working on a solution other than mine.

Yeah i have more nasty critters. but all judah does is walk around with his dick out. and attack bad guys or guards lol. 

Yeah i have more nasty critters. but all judah does is walk around with his dick out. and attack bad guys or guards lol. 

You have to summon him with hentai creatures. Only then does he get animations and correct handling. That wont work with the original mod for the reasons stated above.

Have you tried using matchmaker on judah which is found in the first post of the sexlab thread? Matchmaker gives you 2 spells one for casting on yourself and the 2nd one for casting a someone else or a creature.

Yeah i do have match maker! it just tells me that my spell fizzles and fails to affect judah and several other creatures

@MissyHoechlin

When the spell fizzles and fails to affect it means 1 of 2 things 1 the creature is not compatible with sexlab/MNC or they creature/person is already busy and it will not work till they are no longer busy. I would just use the Judah from MNC.

There is a modified version of the Judah mod that allows him to use SexLab animations. I presume that his race or keywords where altered in some way.

It's called GSDWithJudahMod.zip and was posted with the Horny Dogs downloads.

No idea if it's still in working order (probably not up to date). As I recall the original Judah mod had some usability issues back then. Still, might be worth loading it into CK to see what was changed to make him work with SL.

Archived