[Obsolete] Cum Potions

I just got a thought while playing when I came across a Human Cum sitting next to an alchemy lab... What if I could retexture and rename the alchemy lab to something more suited to dealing with cum... and piss... :P

Hahaha... ;-)  Actually, that would probably better suit the more full-blown idea that NismoMan wrote about earlier.

I'm actually looking into the Creation Kit atm at how to rename it... and looked at textures, just not entirely sure what to do with either one yet, fully open to suggestions (as I know I can whip up both as long as I have the right idea of what to do :P)

*EDIT* Came up with "Sex Fluids Processor", and quite proud of myself that when I tested it in game that it worked... yay my first .esp mod :)

Guest ffabris

I'm actually looking into the Creation Kit atm at how to rename it... and looked at textures, just not entirely sure what to do with either one yet, fully open to suggestions (as I know I can whip up both as long as I have the right idea of what to do :P)

*EDIT* Came up with "Sex Fluids Processor", and quite proud of myself that when I tested it in game that it worked... yay my first .esp mod :)

Good choice  :-)

Glad you like it, hope to have a texture replacer + that done and uploaded tomorrow ;)

Guest ffabris

Glad you like it, hope to have a texture replacer + that done and uploaded tomorrow ;)

One thing to consider, though: going this route, we end up with a plethora of tiny esp files that just fill up the game load. Seems to make more sense to put everything you want into a single esp.

That said, if you want to release your change stand-alone, go for it, and I will happily link to it! :-) (I'd just as happily link to a mod that has not only the renamed table, but also renamed potions.)

One thing to consider, though: going this route, we end up with a plethora of tiny esp files that just fill up the game load. Seems to make more sense to put everything you want into a single esp.

That said, if you want to release your change stand-alone, go for it, and I will happily link to it! :-) (I'd just as happily link to a mod that has not only the renamed table, but also renamed potions.)

Think that you could combine my esp changes with yours so as to keep it more lightweight?

*EDIT* Was trying to figure out how to alter the animations that the "Alchemy Lab" uses so that it would use the masturbation animations out of SexLab, but haven't had any luck figuring out where to look for changing animations out =/

*EDIT 2* It also appears that I can't change the colour of the glass parts on the top of the "Alchemy Lab" so for the moment I just retextured them to look sort of like bubbled glass instead, at least change it up a bit :P

Guest ffabris

Think that you could combine my esp changes with yours so as to keep it more lightweight?

*EDIT* Was trying to figure out how to alter the animations that the "Alchemy Lab" uses so that it would use the masturbation animations out of SexLab, but haven't had any luck figuring out where to look for changing animations out =/

*EDIT 2* It also appears that I can't change the colour of the glass parts on the top of the "Alchemy Lab" so for the moment I just retextured them to look sort of like bubbled glass instead, at least change it up a bit :P

Well, since you know how to rename, just make the same (or similar) potion name changes in your mod. If you want of course. It was just a thought.

Sorry I can't help with the animations - no idea on that at all!

Well, since you know how to rename, just make the same (or similar) potion name changes in your mod. If you want of course. It was just a thought.

lol well it wouldn't seem right to make a mod to do same thing that yours already does :P

Thanks anyway about the animations, really sucks that I can't figure those out =/

*EDIT* I had posted on the Nexus forums asking for help, and was contacted by "fore" stating that it isn't possible to alter animations via the CK, but with FNIS it is possible (may be well beyond what I can understand though =/)

Guest ffabris

lol well it wouldn't seem right to make a mod to do same thing that yours already does :P

Thanks anyway about the animations, really sucks that I can't figure those out =/

*EDIT* I had posted on the Nexus forums asking for help, and was contacted by "fore" stating that it isn't possible to alter animations via the CK, but with FNIS it is possible (may be well beyond what I can understand though =/)

OK, I just tossed that out there as food for thought.

Nice of fore to contact you about that! I'm impressed!

Guest ffabris

Reminds me of the PSQ Succubus mod where you farm semen potions for extra powers.  Can you post the older version of the mod?  I want to try the non-piss mod only.

Piss is in a separate ESP file, so just grab the current download, install what you like. :-)

Guest ffabris

Really like this idea. Would it be possible to use the milking machine instead of the alchemy lab to get cum potions like the milking machine in Isle of Mara?

Hum, never really tried it, but doesn't Milk Mod Economy do that?

Added: On that note, that's something I've wished for: a functional milking machine, that you could use yourself, or get a follower to use, to produce cum that gives some kind of boost when drunk. Nothing fancy, like Milk Mod seems to do.

Really like this idea. Would it be possible to use the milking machine instead of the alchemy lab to get cum potions like the milking machine in Isle of Mara?

Hum, never really tried it, but doesn't Milk Mod Economy do that?

Added: On that note, that's something I've wished for: a functional milking machine, that you could use yourself, or get a follower to use, to produce cum that gives some kind of boost when drunk. Nothing fancy, like Milk Mod seems to do.

I tried Milk Mod Economy it caused some issues with my game. It also adds things I do not necessarily use.

When I saw the way the milk machined worked in Isle of Mara I thought it would be fun to have them be able to produce race specific cum that would have different effects instead of the generic that is produced by Milk Mod.

Trying to learn more about modding so far I have created some generic followers.

Guest ffabris

Piss? :huh:

Ooh! Replace bread with a turd! :) Wait......maybe not. Things are already nasty enough. :cool:  

Good stuff. Time for a high-protein diet for my PC.

Hahaha .... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why is this obsolete? I don't want to add any alchemical ingredients, I'm quite happy with the simple name and texture replacer for health and stamina pots. In fact, I would be more happy if it was only the health potions renamed as cum, omitting pre-cum entirely. The process for getting that much pre just doesn't sit well with me.

Guest ffabris

Why is this obsolete? I don't want to add any alchemical ingredients, I'm quite happy with the simple name and texture replacer for health and stamina pots. In fact, I would be more happy if it was only the health potions renamed as cum, omitting pre-cum entirely. The process for getting that much pre just doesn't sit well with me.

"Obsolete" means I have no plans to do anything further with this. But I haven't removed it, so by all means keep using it.  :)

"Obsolete" means I have no plans to do anything further with this. But I haven't removed it, so by all means keep using it.  :)

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word.

obsolete [ob-suh-leet]

adjective

1. no longer in general use; fallen into disuse

2. of a discarded or outmoded type; out of date

Your mod is still in general use, it is not outdated or outmoded, it has not been replaced with a similar mod. By definition, it is not obsolete.

obsolete [ob-suh-leet]

adjective

Your mod is still in general use, it is not outdated or outmoded, it has not been replaced with a similar mod. By definition, it is not obsolete.

Maybe 'Shelved' would be a better term?

"decide not to proceed with (a project or plan), either temporarily or permanently."

obsolete [ob-suh-leet]

adjective

Maybe 'Shelved' would be a better term?

"decide not to proceed with (a project or plan), either temporarily or permanently."

That doesn't work either since the project/mod has already been completed. You shelve projects that you plan to do, once you've done them you can't shelve a finished project.

He should just remove the obsolete tag. There's no need to tag this with anything else, unless something happens to change that fact.