[Obsolete] Cum Potions

Guest ffabris
View File

Obsolete - Try Cum Alchemy instead.

"Cum Potions" is a very simple name replacer, nothing more. It replaces the names of the restore health, and restore stamina potions to precum, and cum. Optionally, there is a piss name replacer, for restore magicka.

For each, the order of potency is as follows:

• Human
  • Elven
  • Orc
  • Troll
  • Dragon
  • Daedric

No potions are added to the game, the effects are unchanged. All it does is change the names of the standard potions. In short, I made this just for fun, so you can imagine yourself drinking spunk for a stamina boost. ;-)

Cum Potions.esp

• Restore Health potions renamed to Precum
  • Restore Stamina potions renamed to Cum

Cum Potions Rev.esp

• Restore Health potions renamed to Cum
  • Restore Stamina potions renamed to Precum

Piss - Magicka.esp
Restore Magicka potions renamed to Piss.

Requirements
Only skyrim - no DLCs or other mods.

Install
Extract the RAR file, select one of the included cum files (and only one!), move that to your skyrim data folder. Load low-ish, or at least, below any other mods that might affect item names. The name changes will take effect right away on starting the game.

Optionally, you can also copy the piss replacer esp into your game, you have restore magicka potions show up as, well, piss.

Uninstall
Delete the .esp from your data folder. No need for save game cleaner, as no scripts are added.

Mods Which Use This

88x31.png NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

Standard Disclaimer

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.

This supersedes all previous notices.

I kinda like this idea, though I'd prefer the names to be reversed (cum=health, pre-cum=stamina, but that's just me) plus I could possibly even take a stab at creating custom textures for the potions to match this also ;)

Agreed, about the names. And I'd love it if you could make the textures, then this mod wouldn't leave my mod list.

Additionally, it would be awesome if after drinking it, the character would have cum on the lips, like in the PSQ Succubus mod, after drinking a Semen Potion.

Guest ffabris

I kinda like this idea, though I'd prefer the names to be reversed (cum=health, pre-cum=stamina, but that's just me) plus I could possibly even take a stab at creating custom textures for the potions to match this also ;)

I can reverse the names, that's trivial to do, really. Perhaps as a different download, so folks can pick which they like.

Replacing the textures might be beyond my modding ability ... I really know nothing about it, which is why this is so very basic. ;-)

Added: OK, new file uploaded. Two esp's in one RAR. Use whichever you prefer.

I can reverse the names, that's trivial to do, really. Perhaps as a different download, so folks can pick which they like.

Replacing the textures might be beyond my modding ability ... I really know nothing about it, which is why this is so very basic. ;-)

Added: OK, new file uploaded. Two esp's in one RAR. Use whichever you prefer.

Thanks for the reversed names, and the texture replacing should be easy enough, I'll see what I can do yet tonight, and hopefully get them uploaded and explain how to add them in, or possibly even upload a zip with the right filepath already and you can add it as an additional d/l or just include it :)

*EDIT* It looks like I can't edit just the health and stamina potions in vanilla Skyrim, but a mod called Radiant and Unique Potions gives each potion it's own appearance, and I may be able to make a patch for it to go with this mod, but would add the pre-req of Radiant and Unique Potions is all, not a big deal, if you have the potions as an "extra" download for people that don't want to run another mod just for that.

Guest ffabris

*EDIT* It looks like I can't edit just the health and stamina potions in vanilla Skyrim, but a mod called Radiant and Unique Potions gives each potion it's own appearance, and I may be able to make a patch for it to go with this mod, but would add the pre-req of Radiant and Unique Potions is all, not a big deal, if you have the potions as an "extra" download for people that don't want to run another mod just for that.

If that works, and if you like, just post your own mod. I can easily yank this and point to yours. Mine is really so very basic. :-)

If that works, and if you like, just post your own mod. I can easily yank this and point to yours. Mine is really so very basic. :-)

Alright, that could work too, I'm also checking to make sure that I didn't stumble onto an easy single texture replacer (like the original idea)

*EDIT* That was a no go, so I'll just go with what you said to do, make my own mod, and let you know so you can point people to it :)

Guest ffabris

Alright, that could work too, I'm also checking to make sure that I didn't stumble onto an easy single texture replacer (like the original idea)

OK then. :-)

I kinda had the same idea a while back, a bit deeper in concept though, no cums and precums, just cum from different species / races that you collect through intercourse, like for example you fuck an nord and you receive a "bowl" of "nord cum", or even fuck a dog and you get "dog cum; and you use those as ingredients to mix up potions as opposed to taking them straight on. I really think the model and texture of "troll fat" fits nicely as a bowl of cum tbh, lol.

Also, I'd rather have the cum "extracts" as new items as opposed to replacing or altering the existing potions, it doesn't just emphasize the fact that my PC is deviant alchemist with "ghetto" recipes but it keeps the vanilla records clean too.. ie. less conflicts and issues.

I'm keeping an eye on this one and see where it goes, good luck! :)

Guest ffabris

I don't plan to take this further really. I'm no modder. So this is just something quick'n'dirty, for fun. And partly because I saw nothing else like it.

I love your idea - you should do it! :-)

I don't plan to take this further really. I'm no modder. So this is just something quick'n'dirty, for fun. And partly because I saw nothing else like it.

I would if I could only figure out how to trigger an item to be added to inventory "on orgasm" or at the end of an SLAB animation. I mostly had everything else in place in CK, Ingredients, recipes, resulting potions etc. It's just that I could never get SLAB to play nice with the Creation Kit. I followed some tutorials but non worked for me so far, and that's where I left it months ago :(

Oh well, the idea is out there, if you or anyone else managed to get it done, good for you and us, if any good Samaritan out there would be so kind to bestow their coding knowledge onto me, I'll be sure it gets done :)

Guest ffabris

I would if I could only figure out how to trigger an item to be added to inventory "on orgasm" or at the end of an SLAB animation. I mostly had everything else in place in CK, Ingredients, recipes, resulting potions etc. It's just that I could never get SLAB to play nice with the Creation Kit. I followed some tutorials but non worked for me so far, and that's where I left it months ago :(

Oh well, the idea is out there, if you or anyone else managed to get it done, good for you and us, if any good Samaritan out there would be so kind to bestow their coding knowledge onto me, I'll be sure it gets done :)

OK... let's hope! Sounds much better than my VERY crude attempt. LOL

I'm not sure of it's full potential, but I could suggest SexLabUtil1, I know that it can do triggers based on sex start, orgasm, and sex end (as for the limits of the triggers I do not know), I just know that I used to use it to kill people at the end of sex to kinda play almost a succubus type game for a while :P

Alright, I got the beta of my texture replacer up now, should be available at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2080-cum-potion-textures/ :)

OK... let's hope! Sounds much better than my VERY crude attempt. LOL

An attempt is an attempt nevertheless, I'm pretty sure you'll take this one places with time :)

I'm not sure of it's full potential, but I could suggest SexLabUtil1, I know that it can do triggers based on sex start, orgasm, and sex end (as for the limits of the triggers I do not know), I just know that I used to use it to kill people at the end of sex to kinda play almost a succubus type game for a while :P

Alright, I got the beta of my texture replacer up now, should be available at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2080-cum-potion-textures/ :)

I actually did tinker a bit with Sexlab Utilities, I'll take another look today and see what I can find out. Thanks for reminding me!

WOO! Thank you so much~ I was hoping for something like this to go with the other mod. =3 This should make Cum Potions more meaningful than a label.

Edit: It'd be kinky to have a description with the names, but this is the textures mod, not the renaming mod. I wonder what Restore Magikca potions could be... girl cum? Who knows.

If you don't mind, I'll throw that descriptions idea the renaming author's direction to see what they think about it (I personally like it  :) ) And I'll give thoughts about what other kinky things other potions could be and pass them along as well  ;)

Wanted to pass this along so that those here can see it, as well as ffabris, so he can either add it, or give his thoughts :)

WOO! Thank you so much~ I was hoping for something like this to go with the other mod. =3 This should make Cum Potions more meaningful than a label.

Edit: It'd be kinky to have a description with the names, but this is the textures mod, not the renaming mod. I wonder what Restore Magikca potions could be... girl cum? Who knows.

If you don't mind, I'll throw that descriptions idea the renaming author's direction to see what they think about it (I personally like it  :) ) And I'll give thoughts about what other kinky things other potions could be and pass them along as well  ;)

Wanted to pass this along so that those here can see it, as well as ffabris, so he can either add it, or give his thoughts :)

Welp, my other suggestion was urine. xD But not everyone's into that. Ya  know, piss.

Guest ffabris

Descriptions .... Hum, I didn't know that was even possible. I'll have a look when I next can.

As for other potions, no offence but I'll stick to male fluids. That's more my, uhm, "area of expertise". ;-)

P.S. Piss I can do - but to "replace" what?

Guest ffabris

Piss added in 1.2 ;-)

As for descriptions, CK doesn't have a field for that - but then I saw that TES5Edit does. Thing is, after doing a few, I ran out of ideas! :-|

Guest ffabris

Not sure I'll have time till the weekend to update my texture's mod to add in the piss version, but wanted to give you guys the head's up that I have it planned :)

Nice!  When you have time. :-)

Guest ffabris

I just got a thought while playing when I came across a Human Cum sitting next to an alchemy lab... What if I could retexture and rename the alchemy lab to something more suited to dealing with cum... and piss... :P

Hahaha... ;-)  Actually, that would probably better suit the more full-blown idea that NismoMan wrote about earlier.