Blade And Soul Armor Pack 2015 [Back In Business]

• 2 months later...

halp pls, i can't get teh thing 2 work.

Help how? "I can't get it to work" is a complaint, not a description of a problem. If you want help you need to provide details such as what you did and exactly what you mean by "it doesn't work" as in what is it doing and what is it not doing.

I have no problem with the download, try to unzip all the file at the same time.

attachicon.gif47133129.PNG

For the installation, mod organiser doesn't work (for me), so i make a manual installation

Bit of a late answer, but what you need to do is unzip the first file in the list using something like 7zip, it should then automatically unzip all the other parts of the file, you can then zip up that directory and it should then be installable with mo or any other mod manager.

I have no problem with the download, try to unzip all the file at the same time.

For the installation, mod organiser doesn't work (for me), so i make a manual installation

Bit of a late answer, but what you need to do is unzip the first file in the list using something like 7zip, it should then automatically unzip all the other parts of the file, you can then zip up that directory and it should then be installable with mo or any other mod manager.

:-/  Yes, it's a little too late. I found a another pack on a Russian site...

:lol: But thank for the answer, it's cool.

Help how? "I can't get it to work" is a complaint, not a description of a problem. If you want help you need to provide details such as what you did and exactly what you mean by "it doesn't work" as in what is it doing and what is it not doing.

Used MO, had no file but meta.ini. Compressed the whole thing and let MO handled it. Basically "can't get teh thing 2 work" in any and every sense. And yes, the folder before the compression has files, the compressed folder has files. At my wit's end and resorting to TERA armour pack.

P.s.: Might have fucked up somewhere, most likely not, dunno, just really confused.

(Edit: just realised I forgot "ly"...)

Can u pls link me 2 teh website?

Used MO, had no file but meta.ini. Compressed the whole thing and let MO handled it. Basically "can't get teh thing 2 work" in any and every sense. And yes, the folder before the compression has files, the compressed folder has files. At my wit's end and resorting to TERA armour pack.

P.s.: Might have fucked up somewhere, most like not, dunno, just really confused.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/1/cbbe_pak_odezhdy_iz_blade_and_soul_clothes_pack_from_blade_and_soul/306-1-0-21270?lJVuiz

You need a account for the DL

edit : it's for CBBE

P.s.: Might have fucked up somewhere, most like not, dunno, just really confused.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/1/cbbe_pak_odezhdy_iz_blade_and_soul_clothes_pack_from_blade_and_soul/306-1-0-21270?lJVuiz

You need a account for the DL

edit : it's for CBBE

kk, ty ty.

• 1 month later...