Bodyslide not changing outfits to match body proportions?

I'm currently using mod organizer to install all of my mods, however I'm running into an issue where the body for my PC will change but the outfits that are associated with it will not conform to the bodytype I've customized. 

They seem to have installed correctly for the most part.

Does anyone know where the output for the outfit meshes are supposed to be installed at when using mod organizer.

I think it was defaulting to "D:\ModOrganizer\mods\Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData"

But that doesn't seem to be doing anything, anyone know what to do here?

Check out phase 6 of my guide, and make sure you've done/installed everything properly :)

so the batch build for the clothes/outfits? will go in the overwrite folder in MO. which subfolder? meshes? or under  \CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData?

Check out phase 6 of my guide, and make sure you've done/installed everything properly :)

so the batch build for the clothes/outfits? will go in the overwrite folder in MO. which subfolder? meshes? or under  \CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData?

If you do everything properly with my guide, it should either go directly to where the .nif file is originally located, or to the overwrite mod (Depending on if you selected morphs or not. If you selected Racemenu Morphs, you will always have an overwrite mod on your first run, then never again after that.)

If you do everything properly with my guide, it should either go directly to where the .nif file is originally located, or to the overwrite mod (Depending on if you selected morphs or not. If you selected Racemenu Morphs, you will always have an overwrite mod on your first run, then never again after that.)

The problem is that I think at one point or another that default directory changed when I CTRL+Clicked the create batch button.

So I'm just trying to figure out where to place these and so far nothing has worked. The guide doesn't seem to specify where these files are sent to by default.

The problem is that I think at one point or another that default directory changed when I CTRL+Clicked the create batch button.

So I'm just trying to figure out where to place these and so far nothing has worked. The guide doesn't seem to specify where these files are sent to by default.

The root folder for meshes is %\Skyrim\Data\Meshes

Try uninstalling bodyslide, close MO, run the skyrim launcher, open MO, run the launcher, Reinstall bodyslide, and build a single outfit, then look at the output folder. Post that in a screenshot as a reply, and I can help you further.

Okay so followed the steps as instructed, now the bodyslide isn't even changing the body.

the output directory is D :\Mods\ModOrganizer Skyrim\mods\Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

Weird. It should direct the output directly to your Skyrim Directory.

Going through and doing some more troubleshooting, not sure if anything I'm going to try is going to work. Hopefully I'll have this figured out in less than 30 minutes

I'm wondering if a separate install for bodyslide would help. Because right now the one built into the body install is just not doing what's designed to. 

Going through and doing some more troubleshooting, not sure if anything I'm going to try is going to work. Hopefully I'll have this figured out in less than 30 minutes

I'm wondering if a separate install for bodyslide would help. Because right now the one built into the body install is just not doing what's designed to. 

You should be using Bodyslide 2, not the one that comes with CBBE or UUNP

Normally why my first response to skeleton, texture, animation, and body mesh issues is to refer people to phase 6 of my guide, then to come back if they have any further issues.

99% of the time, my install process and mod list fixes any issues you could have between those things :)

Okay so I went to process these new outfits and bodyslide threw me an error:  outfits failed to process. 

and it listed all the outfits I had installed, none of the files seem to be installing where they're actually supposed to now. even though it looks like its trying. 

I would:
Remove (not untick, totally remove) any and all mods that have to do with female bodies and armor

Run a program like CCleaner's registry cleaner

Reboot your PC
Run Skyrim Launcher from OUTSIDE MO
Open MO, and rerun the launcher from INSIDE MO

Reinstall the mods according to phase 6 of my guide (Get the updated versions of mods if you do not have them)

@Anatriax: They are the same files (100% copy).

@Womb Raider: All you need to do is install the CBBE (with BodySlide option) or the standalone BodySlide archive with MO, follow the installer, and then link the executable for MO as described on the Nexus mod page of BodySlide.

Then you just select the group and/or outfits you want to batch build and hit OK. Everything will be where it should be, no need for manual adjustments, holding the CTRL key or using CCleaner.

You do have to run Skyrim through the official launcher once (no SKSE) before you attempt to use BodySlide, though.

@Womb Raider: All you need to do is install the CBBE (with BodySlide option) or the standalone BodySlide archive with MO, follow the installer, and then link the executable for MO as described on the Nexus mod page of BodySlide.

Then you just select the group and/or outfits you want to batch build and hit OK. Everything will be where it should be, no need for manual adjustments, holding the CTRL key or using CCleaner.

You do have to run Skyrim through the official launcher once (no SKSE) before you attempt to use BodySlide, though.

The reason I said to run CCleaner is to get rid of the old registry entries before re-installing Bodyslide. I've encountered issues with previous registry entries from Bodyslide, so I added that step in for him... just to avoid the issues I've had.

The reason I said to run CCleaner is to get rid of the old registry entries before re-installing Bodyslide. I've encountered issues with previous registry entries from Bodyslide, so I added that step in for him... just to avoid the issues I've had.

BodySlide doesn't edit the registry. The only thing it does is read where Skyrim should be located, but it doesn't edit. :)

So if anything you would have to re-install and run Skyrim.

BodySlide doesn't edit the registry. The only thing it does is read where Skyrim should be located, but it doesn't edit. :)

So if anything you would have to re-install and run Skyrim.

Or the cheater way. Delete the .exe files, run CCleaner, reboot, verify local files. 

When you run on crap net, like I do, you learn a lot of cheesy ways around having to totally reinstall. LOL

Tried a lot of things, never really got it working the way I wanted to.

outfits don't work, hdt doesn't work.

I got the body to scale back properly but everything else is just kinda screwed up.

I think I'm just going to play through like this until I find the patience to reinstall everything again.

Archived