Succubus/incubus quest?

I was wondering if it was possible to create a quest that has the player become a succubus. Currently there's one that's named along those lines, but it is just an MCM toggle, I.e. Not actually a quest. I was hoping someone with the interest and talent could make one where the player becomes one as a result of events or quests, that actually includes time/challenge/survival/decision making/etc..

Currently I just see the player captured by a succubus as a food source and either giving up and getting sex'd dry or resisting, transforming, and dominating the master in order to become the alpha. Maybe includes an alchemical cure as an end stage.

Possible integration:

Alternative Start (start as a succubus' thrall)

Death alternative (captured, found after left for dead, etc.)

Simple slavery (purchased by a succubus pretending to be a human)

In all these cases it's a bit predicated on the succubus being in a weakened state and vulnerable to being sexually/mentally dominated. In this scenario, the result is freedom for the player once more as well as the first thrall (the dominated succubus master). Additonal questing could involve climbing some succubus pecking order; the other powerful skyrim succubuses are intimidated by a succubus with the power of the dragonborn [triggered after main quest reaches player becoming dragonborn] and will try to kill or enthrall the player. You might find and alchemical cure, but the succubii still want you. So kill/enthrall(dom) or be killed/enthralled(sub).

At this point, it's just a free floating concept and free for the community to develop, though I would be more than willing to write/record dialogue. Amy takers?

There are a few mods that already hook into PSQ (I assume this is the mod you are referring to?). Those would be Sexlab Hormones, Angrim's Apprentice and Battlefield Dovahkiin. 

Sexlab Hormones is more of a progression hook as it's "succubus curse" toggle makes it so that every time you get sexed by a dremora, you are taken one step closed to being a succubus. Also plays very nicely with Deadly Drain and Sanguine's Debauchery.

Angrim's Apprentice is a full fledged quest with multiple end states, one of which leads to you becoming a succubus.

Battlefield Dovahkiin is sort of like a branching quest that leads down one of two paths, as either a Dibellan Defender or as Molag Bal's Minion (the succubus). Also plays nicely with Deadly Drain.

There are a few mods that already hook into PSQ (I assume this is the mod you are referring to?). Those would be Sexlab Hormones, Angrim's Apprentice and Battlefield Dovahkiin.

Sexlab Hormones is more of a progression hook as it's "succubus curse" toggle makes it so that every time you get sexed by a dremora, you are taken one step closed to being a succubus. Also plays very nicely with Deadly Drain and Sanguine's Debauchery.

Angrim's Apprentice is a full fledged quest with multiple end states, one of which leads to you becoming a succubus.

Battlefield Dovahkiin is sort of like a branching quest that leads down one of two paths, as either a Dibellan Defender or as Molag Bal's Minion (the succubus). Also plays nicely with Deadly Drain.

Awesome! Thanks for setting that straight! Do you happen to know if Hormones and Angrim's are inter-compatible?

They appear to run fine together on my setup. At least, I haven't run into any problems yet. Angrim's is a quest line while Hormones really just adjusts a variable every time you sex up a dremora. At certain points, certain effects get triggered. I haven't actually had the opportunity to dig into the finer workings of either mod.

That being said, Angrim's was not designed with PSQ in mind, and I probably either found a patch for it to hook into PSQ somewhere way back and forgot, or I borked something in a good way.

Archived