Heyho,

I've lately found a picture of a very nice "armor", so I've wanted to ask, if someone is willing and able to create this armor for Skyrim.

Also I think it would be nice addition to some of the existing mods out there, speaking of Estrus Chaurus, Cursed Loot, SD+ parasite "enslavement" ...

So, would somebody be so kind as to create such armor?

post-441196-0-54359900-1434918148_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I know of Estrus and the Living Harness, though I'd want something that is more ... uhm ... symbiotic than parasitic. Something that also tries to protect its host.

The harness and estrus stuff literally just fucks the life out of the victim and has no real advantages. Additionally the Living Harnes still is bugged for me, so the sun drain effect stays even when it got unequipped :/

I want something, where you possibly might decide to stay with the monster equipped, because it also grants some protection. I could image similar stats like a vampire cuirass + a bit of increased heal rate. An armor, that has it advantages early (because I didn't hear of anyone here, that levels beyond 20 :D) but after maybe Level 10 the orgasm effect would be too annoying / the stats too weak to still stay with it.

Short: I want Living Clothes that don't give the absolute urge to find the key because they'll kill you otherwise.

Archived