A Rideable Slave?

idrayhorn

Helloo, i wondering if there is a rideable slave/human mod?

There is "My little pony girl" mod by ZaZ, which is a slave costume with a cart.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9457-zaz-reboot-project-oblivion-07-09-2012-my-little-pony-girl/

And there is also "Human Chair" mod by tbsk, which is a human chair furniture.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46106/?

So is there an actual slave/human mod that can be mount like a horse? Maybe someone already working on it?

I thought about arranging ZAZ's Pony as a rideable 'creature' some time back.

In theory, it's doable.

1. Create the Mesh in Nifskope by adding the required mesh parts to the body of you choice. e.g. head, body carriage clothes etc.

2. Rename the skeleton to the convention used by ridable horses/creatures i.e Bip02

3. Add the required extra nodes for riding.

4. Setup scripts to adjust the player ride animation to sitting types when mounting/unmounting.

Haven't had the time to look into it much yet.

I thought about arranging ZAZ's Pony as a rideable 'creature' some time back.

In theory, it's doable.

1. Create the Mesh in Nifskope by adding the required mesh parts to the body of you choice. e.g. head, body carriage clothes etc.

2. Rename the skeleton to the convention used by ridable horses/creatures i.e Bip02

4. Setup scripts to adjust the player ride animation to sitting types when mounting/unmounting.

Haven't had the time to look into it much yet.

Yeah but unfortunately i am not a modder, i just somehow come up with this idea lol :D

We already have a rideable ogre by yffub, and it is works quite well lol

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/7233/?

maybe if someone change the ogre into a human body that would be a good start.

It is also could be combined with slavery mod stories.

I hope this idea can give a new inspiration to our fellow modders for their mod. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was talk of something like this in one of the old PSE mod threads between ichabod and zaz something about a really old mod called princess carrier? an animation was uploaded in that thread they were talking in and it was supposed to be usable with the zaz pony girl mod for another npc to sit in the cart of that mod. Thinking about how this would work means scripting work is required. The player would have to be forced into the outfit as some kind of story line plot device and then any nearby npc would be attracted to ride the cart and the player would either have to manually move themselves around like normal or the scripting would take over and force the player character around like an npc ai package would move an npc.

Oh found the princess carry mods they were talking about!

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38984/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39040/?

The point I was making with that post was the discussion I read between two other modders seemed to imply that if someone keen on blender or 3dsmax could move the sitting position in that carry mod to the cart seat area of the zaz pony girl mod then the pony girl mod would be complete finally. The only thing left to do with the pony girl mod after that would be some scripting to force it on an enslaved player or npc.

Hmm... would be nice if the human chair mod animations could be converted to a spell which the player and npcs could cast on each other. So once the spell is cast, the target has to be set in all the factions for as long as the spell lasts so the hostile npcs will stop attacking and maybe sit on the spell target.

• 1 month later...

It was June when I posted a rough idea of what I thought were the steps. This morning with a deep sigh, I started.

1. Create the Mesh in Nifskope by adding the required mesh parts to the body of your choice. e.g. head, body carriage clothes etc.

Trivial and done.

Trivial with a Hex editor and done.

Nifskope: Done

This is the tricky one. Half-done with the animation warper and a trivial spell to summon a pony girl and carriage.

Currently the player can mount, dismount and ride in the pony carriage. OK, Face down, in the ride pose and facing backwards! Other than that works a treat.

Getting the player upright and facing forwards should be easy enough. What I then want to do (probably the hardest part) is to change the horse riding 'stance' to a sitting one appropriate for a chair and perhaps have the rider lash the pony girls ass as well as grip the reigns.

Then it's just a matter of body and clothing variations, oh and Stallion Slaves as well of course. I have the male pony outfit already.

This is progressing nicely.

The Pony Girl has eyes now (creatures often need eye bones), I just need to tune the positioning.

I've come to a conclusion the animation warper has a mild bug when trying to use the 'Exact Bone Names' functions. Inconvenient - looks like time to break out the hex editor.

Still, despite this I have an Idle that has the Rider in a sitting pose.

Looks like getting the rider to equip a crop upon mounting is oddly tricky.

Motion seems to be smooth when riding.

Time for some screenshots soon.

Oh, does anyone have any suggestions for random pony girl idles for when at rest? (Bear in mind her arms are restrained).

• 1 month later...

Archived