Issues with skin textures, UNP Texblend?

I got weird texture issues with the legs on NPC females. It doesn't happen to me though. It may be due to Texture blend but I think I did this right and tried to fix it repeatedly, so I don't know what is causing it. If anyone knows please just say.

post-387987-0-34984800-1434727685_thumb.jpg     The NPCs

post-387987-0-70904900-1434727748_thumb.jpg     Doesn't happen to me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the clothes. I started a new chara to test. Had chara with vanilla clothes...screwed up. Without clothes or custom armor no problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody know of any Dawnguard armor re placers for UNPB cause i cant really find any?  

Archived