Lovers Cheat, an Idea.

Jack of All Trades

You should delete the condition  "GetItemCount : xLoversPkrCountPSex "  in "I can't betray my wife so easily..." in section "Please, be my lover..."

Now you Dialog  condition order is

1: Slave Flag , Married male
2: 0 to 40 , Married male
3: 41 to 59 , Married male
4: 60 to 79 , Married male
5: sex with player , Married male
6: Married male ( with the deleted condition: GetItemCount : xLoversPkrCountPSex )
7: slave flag , Married female
8: 41 to 100 , NO item/flag "Married Women (Sex Experience)" , Married female 
9: 0 to 40 ,  Married female 
10: 41 to 69 , Married female 
11: 0 to 90 , Married female  ( your  will see it in game if disposition is 70 to 90 )
12: slave flag
13:  0 to 40 female
14: 0 to 40 male
15: 0 to 89 female
16: 0 to 60 male
17: 0 to 74 female ( will not be used in game , because 16 is used )
18: 0 to 74 male
19: 90+ female   ( you will also see it in game if you talk to married women with disposition 91+ )
20: 75+ male

---------------------------

esp seems ok (only quick check)

only in that entry

in the Dialog 5:  conditions:sex with player , Married male

the answer is "I'm sorry, it is useless. I couldn't betray my wife like that... As much as I've enjoyed our time together..."  so he had sex with the Player

and in the Dialog 6 the answer is "I can't betray my wife so easily..." he had no sex with the Player.

So only delete the condition  "GetItemCount : xLoversPkrCountPSex "  in "I can't betray my wife so easily..." in section "Please, be my lover..."

And in the "I want to be your lover..." section the conditions are correct.

Since I couldn't find a topic with more than 90 disposition for male only, I'm guessing that the "I'm married" was shared between sexes?

If so, it should now be working for male as well as female targets.

LoversVoiceSSPplus(edited).esp

EDIT: disregard that, found the general I'm married male answer. I'm guessing that will pop up then. (which also happens to be the one I just edited *facepalm*)

The highest male dialogs are:

section "Please, be my lover..."

married

"I'm sorry, it is useless. I couldn't betray my wife like that... As much as I've enjoyed our time together... " ( had sex with Player, maybe with Prostitution)

"I can't betray my wife so easily..."  (had no sex with Player )

not married

"I'm glad you asked... But why me?"  ( Disposition 75+ )

------------------------------------------------

"I want to be your lover..." section

married

"I've loved having sex with you... But I can not betray my wife like that." ( had sex with Player)

"I could never betray my wife like that."  ( had no sex with Player)

not married

"Of course I will... But, why me...?"  ( Disposition 75+ )

-------------------------------

So married male don't betray their wives, BUT they go to prostitutes. You can use the Prostitution dialogs.

You can Change the conditions

section "Please, be my lover..."

1: Slave Flag , Married male
2: 0 to 40 , Married male
3: 41 to 59 , Married male
4: 60 to 79 , Married male
5: sex with player , Married male "I'm sorry, it is useless. I couldn't betray my wife like that... As much as I've enjoyed our time together... " add condition: Disposition 80 to 90
6: Married male   "I can't betray my wife so easily..."  add condition: Disposition 80 to 90

7: slave flag , Married female
8: 41 to 100 , NO item/flag "Married Women (Sex Experience)" , Married female 
9: 0 to 40 ,  Married female 
10: 41 to 69 , Married female 
11: 0 to 90 , Married female  ( your  will see it in game if disposition is 70 to 90 )
12: slave flag
13:  0 to 40 female
14: 0 to 40 male
15: 0 to 89 female
16: 0 to 60 male
17: 0 to 74 female ( will not be used in game , because 16 is used )
18: 0 to 74 male
19: 90+ female   ( you will also see it in game if you talk to married women with disposition 91+ )
20: 75+ male  "I'm glad you asked... But why me?"  ( married male with Disposition 91+ will use this Dialog and can be your Lover )

same in the "I want to be your lover..." section

Both

8: Disposition 41 to 100 , NO item/flag "Married Women (Sex Experience)" , Married female 

It's the Dialog Option if disposition is 40 + it adds the Dialog Topics "What of sexual desire?" and "What of true love?" to married female NPCs .

With the unchanged esp you use these to Options to "flirt" and if disposion 90+ there is a chance that the married female NPC has sex with the Player  ( betray her husband ) . She will not be your "official" Lover but your "secret" Lover.

I have not changed my esp , I use the "What of sexual desire?" and "What of true love?"

And if you have often fucked her you can even use the "Let's fuck in front of everybody!", then you can fuck her whenever you want.

I don't like that the married male NPCs don't have such a Option, they don't betray their wives ( don't have secret Lovers), But you can have sex with married male NPCs with the Prostitution dialogs.

I suppose it would be more realistic to start from those topics, but I just don't really feel like it right now. Right now I feel more like subjugating Cyrodiil through courting countesses, killing counts and males, enslaving the other females and becoming a God.

Might look into it from the back-up later on... or would it be possible to force a recheck when asking "What about love?" so that it would reroute to the proposal dialogue?

You can click "What of sexual desire?" and "What of true love?" again and again . Each time a item/token is add to the NPC if if she have enough Tokens there is a Chance she is willing to have sex ( you flirt some time ) . You can choose other dialogs in between.

Try it. Why you change your esp if have not tested all possibilities ? All the "linkages" between the dialogs.

I made a test with Married Women accept you as a Lover.

Not Married Women Lovers are willing to have sex if you use "Hey, I need to ask you something..." and the choices "How about a good fuck?" or "Want to fuck me...?"

But Married Women still say "no"

So there are more conditions that must be changed.

Yes it's all confusing connected, and requires a lot of work , searching and in game tests.

You can click "What of sexual desire?" and "What of true love?" again and again . Each time a item/token is add to the NPC if if she have enough Tokens there is a Chance she is willing to have sex ( you flirt some time ) . You can choose other dialogs in between.

Try it. Why you change your esp if have not tested all possibilities ? All the "linkages" between the dialogs.

I made a test with Married Women accept you as a Lover.

Not Married Women Lovers are willing to have sex if you use "Hey, I need to ask you something..." and the choices "How about a good fuck?" or "Want to fuck me...?"

But Married Women still say "no"

So there are more conditions that must be changed.

Yes it's all confusing connected, and requires a lot of work , searching and in game tests.

I didn't try them because it wasn't what I was trying to accomplish. When they are there, you can still court them, but via the proposal dialogue. I was just thinking it might be more logical to court them first through the "What of true love?" dialogue before they'll accept your proposal.

But now the changes are doing pretty much what I was trying to achieve first.

Archived