Lovers Cheat, an Idea.

Jack of All Trades

Yesterday I traveled To Leyawiin and went to Mahei's house, Now I have a mod called Lovers voice which I think gives you the option to "become someones lover" (or partner, what evs XD), being an Argonian Lover myself I decided to ask him if he would but he said that he would never betray his wife like that.

Now if anyone of you know, Mahei and his wife don't have the best relationship. Even if you talk to the other People in Leyawiin they'll say how they're always bickering at each other. Now if you would ask me, if I was a poor miserable (and rich XD) Argonian married to some old Argonian Hag that doesn't appreciate me, and then some hot Hero Walks in and want's to be my lover, I would probably ditch my wife in a second (as terrible as that sounds, don't take it seriously people its a video game XD)

So I began to think, if you get a married man or woman's disposition high enough and/or you did something to their partner (ex: Kill them, spread lies, threaten them, etc) then the man or woman will cheat on their partner (Or leave their partner and instead become your partner). Can anyone make this happen? Or is there already a mod out there that does this?

With Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP or Lovers Voice SSP Plus you have the "real love" Dialog ( "  I have something important to ask..."  then   "Please, be my lover...")

And you can be the Lover of married men or women if you have high Disposition.

Then you can fuck her/him,  and if fuck her/him often and the NPC is willing to fuck infont of everyone you can fuck infront of the (ex) Partner.

But unrealistic is that the partner is not responding angrily, he only watch.

With Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP or Lovers Voice SSP Plus you have the "real love" Dialog ( "  I have something important to ask..."  then   "Please, be my lover...")

And you can be the Lover of married men or women if you have high Disposition.

Then you can fuck her/him,  and if fuck her/him often and the NPC is willing to fuck infont of everyone you can fuck infront of the (ex) Partner.

But unrealistic is that the partner is not responding angrily, he only watch.

Is 95 high enough disposition? Or does it have to be 100 to become the lover of a married person? 

@God Ayato

If your version is unaltered, then I am afraid your heart will be broken.  Mahei will never agree to leave his wife.

He will continue to have you as a mistress though. Typical men! ;)

In the Dialog conditions, he and others are listed and will always refuse no matter how high the disposition.

There may be versions without those restrictions but I do not know what ones they are.

If you are familiar with the CSe, you can remove specific conditions in the dialogs. It is actually in the xLoversAdultPlay quest topics (in the LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp)

Mem

Well due to some complications, his wife is...No longer with us   :wub:

There are other versions? I'm pretty sure Fejeena and I have different versions then because (I think) Whatever version she has has a Flirt option and is possible to become the lover of a married person, where as mine clearly doesn't have those options.

I use the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack Versions http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  and  Lovers Voice SSP Plus

And I have the dialogs "  I have something important to ask..."  then   "Please, be my lover..." or "I want to be your lover..."  ( depends of your gender )

And if they like you you get the Dialog Options "What of sexual desire?"  and/or "What of true love?"   ( depends of your gender )

Also with all the married NPCs.

Then you must often use  "I want to be your lover..."/ "Please, be my lover..."  and " What of true love?"/"What of sexual desire?"   till they ask you why. Then you have many Options.

Mahei is in the Dialog conditions list, so it is possible to get him as Lover.

It works with Rena Bruiant and Alessia Caro ( both married)

Shit ! all wrong.

married males will fuck you if they like you and you ask "Hey, I need to ask you something..."  ( or they pay for sex)

But they will never be your Lover. ( Dialog "  I have something important to ask..."  still the answer " I cannot betray my wife"  )

married women will not fuck you if you ask "Hey, I need to ask you something..." , but if they like you you get the Dialog Options "What of sexual desire?"  and "What of true love?" 

Then you can flirt till they fuck you.

every time you  must flirt again till they fuck you.

After you have fucked her several times you can use the "Hey, I need to ask you something..." Dialog and they fuck you . You no longer need to flirt ,  She accepts you as a "secret" Lover but not as real Lover ( when you use the "  I have something important to ask..."  Dialog she still say that she can not leave or betray her husband. But you can fuck her whenever you want with the "Hey, I need to ask you something..." Dialog, even in front of her husband :D )

So Sex yes ( husbands fuck what they like. And wifes have "secret" Lovers)   , but Divorces are too expensive in Tamriel :lol:

lol and this is where my idea of "Lovers Cheat" comes into play XD

I highly doubt anyone would make this suggestion a reality but it's fine, I decided to ditch Mahei. Seeing how he didn't appreciate my character and all the services that she brought to him  :P

I kinda feel bad about slaughtering his wife now tho...Now her children don't have a Mother  :lol:

• 3 months later...

Did you save the plugin after making your changes?  If it was a script that you altered, did you recompile it?  

Did you rebuild your bashed patch (if it was included therein)?

Finally, did you start a new game to test it (data can be stuck in the saved games)?

It starts before I even save the plugin. On that note, should I overwrite LoversVoice or add an extra .esp?

When I remove the conditions from the dialogue screen, they reappear when I open the dialogue screen again. I tried removing the entire entry, but that had no effect whatsoever in the game.

As for recompiling, is that necessary when simply altering the conditions?

Use the LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp ( backup the original ! )

Most Lovers Mods use OBSE scripts and you can not save it with the CS. You must start the CS with OBSE , better use CS Extender and start it with OBSE.

See my yellow Link below

And you must not Compile a Dialog if it has no result script .

But if there is a result script you must compile if you change the results.

post-3205-0-16542500-1444860844_thumb.jpg

even if you don't change scripts or  result script you can not save the esp if you use the CS without OBSE.

-------

Edit: if you don't change scripts and result script you can use Tes4Edit. It can save esp with or without OBSE script commands.

But it can not compile scripts or result script.

So if you only change dialog text and conditions you can use TES4Edit.

post-3205-0-71693200-1444862646_thumb.jpg

Well, it is just condition editing so I can 'romance' the married ones, so I'll just try it with TESIVEdit first then.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: So now I can romance the countess of Bruma, which is nice. However, when I tried changing the conditions so that the "I'm married" dialogue shows up when your disposition is less than 90, it doesn't show, but instead the standard dialogue as seen by 'romanceable' targets plays.

What am I screwing up this time?

LoversVoiceSSPplus(edited).esp

Think the Problem is the deleted Dialog.

So one Dialog in the "Please, be my lover..." section has "< Error: Could not be resolved >" in "Previous INFO"

Not sure but I think the game treat it like "NULL - Null Reference [00000000]"

So you have two dialogs with "NULL - Null Reference [00000000]" in "Previous INFO"  and the game start with the one with smaller ID number, and you will see one of the not married NPC dialogs in game.

post-3205-0-95668100-1444941644_thumb.jpg

the 12th Dialog that would normally be checked you have deleted, so the 13th Dialog has the "< Error: Could not be resolved >" in "Previous INFO"

Normally, the Dialog checks would be like this. ( numbers see Picture)

1: Slave Flag , Married male
2:  GetDisposition  0 to 40 , Married male
3: 41 to 59 , Married male
4: 60 to 79 , Married male
5: sex with player , Married male  *
6: sex with player , Married male  *
7: slave flag , Married female
8: 41 to 100 , NO item/flag "Married Women (Sex Experience)" , Married female 
9: 0 to 40 ,  Married female 
10: 41 to 59 , Married female 
11: 60 to 79 , Married female  ( your Change: 0 to 90 )
12: Married female    ( you delete this )
13: slave flag
14:  0 to 40 female
15: 0 to 40 male
16: 0 to 60 female
17: 0 to 60 male
18: 0 to 74 female
19: 0 to 74 male
20: 75+ female
21: 75+ male

But you delete 12. And the ID number of 13 is smaller as the number of 1. (  Dialog 13  [iNFO:0300F8ED]   ;   dialod 1 [iNFO:0302A6AC] )

So I think the game starts Dialog condition checks with 13 and you see in game  dialog14 or higher.

Solution; Change the "Previous INFO"  of  13  ( 13 must have "Previous INFO" 11 you have no 12 ) 

So your dialogs in Disposition check order will be ( dialogs you have made Disposition changes are blue )

1: Slave Flag , Married male
2: 0 to 40 , Married male
3: 41 to 59 , Married male
4: 60 to 79 , Married male
5: sex with player , Married male
6: Married male ( with the deleted condition: GetItemCount : xLoversPkrCountPSex )
7: slave flag , Married female
8: 41 to 100 , NO item/flag "Married Women (Sex Experience)" , Married female 
9: 0 to 40 ,  Married female 
10: 41 to 59 , Married female 
11: 0 to 90 , Married female  ( your  will see it in game if disposition is 60 to 90 )
12: slave flag
13:  0 to 40 female
14: 0 to 40 male
15: 0 to 89 female
16: 0 to 60 male
17: 0 to 74 female ( will not be used in game , because 16 is used )
18: 0 to 74 male
19: 90+ female
20: 75+ male

And see also "I want to be your lover..." section. You have not changed it.

In game you sometimes have " I want to be your lover..." or "Please, be my lover..." ( not sure if it is chosen at random )

But in " I want to be your lover..." you have similar dialogs ( for Married and not Married NPCs) as in "Please, be my lover..."

------------------

5+6: one must be wrong, both with same conditions is wrong. 6 would never used in game.

thing the second should be no sex with Player, like it is " I want to be your lover..." section.

In " I want to be your lover..." section. Dialog 5 has condition

" sex with player , Married male"

And Dialog 6

" Married male"

So I think you can dete the condition

GetItemCount : xLoversPkrCountPSex "Lovers Sex with Player Count" [CLOT:01000805]

in Dialog 6 in the "Please, be my lover..." section.

( I just did it in my esp)

You can use your esp.

The Dialog " ...Lover?"  [iNFO:0300F8ED]  must have "Previous INFO" to Dialog " Please... I am married... We shouldn't talk about this..."  [iNFO:0300F901]

And all "higher" dialogs must be changed to the right "Previous INFO"  Dialog.

EDIT: Stupid ! Only the Dialog " ...Lover?"  [iNFO:0300F8ED] must be changed , all others have the right "Previous INFO"

I edit my last post : see Spoiler. I added your your dialogs in order.

EDit: I edit my last post

Yes. but you have not changed the Disposition in the "I want to be your lover..." section.

the "Please... Don't tempt me like this... I have a husband..." has dispositon 60 to 74

(  in "Please, be my lover..." section you have changed it to less than 90 (Please... I am married... We shouldn't talk about this...)

Archived