[Comission] more Beastiality content .

Nicobay

UPDATE 22.09.2015

Llabsky is doing lot of animation ! i invite you to give him support and some thk comment !

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51846-more-creature-animations-massive-preview-update-21-sep-2015/

as for me , still didnt find anyone ;_; but i keep looking,  and invite you guy to search too and lead artist that can be interested to this topic !

UPDATE 03.08.2015

well maybe a good new for change !

a LoverLab user will MAYBE do some beast animation in futur !

as for comission , i still didnt find anyone that is interested to do those

;_;

=========================

UPDATE 23.07.2015
bad new guy .
ma blender friend gave up , making animation with all skyrim stuff in blender is possible .
but export all that into 3dmax then into the skyrim format is too hard for him , and make lot of bug .

as for Gone , well hes gone *bad joke but true*

soooo im back to the start , with no one for doing those animation .
sorry

UPDATE 04.07.2015

oookay now we have problem with 3dmax ...
the animation work on blender but once putting it on 3dmax , something doesnt work .
for helping us , here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49210-help-problem-with-3dmax-animation/

UPDATE 02.07.2015

so , so far , ma friend as show me a quick animation sketche .
it looking really good , problem is we cant make the format Blender into HKX , who is important thing .
we searching someone that can do it for us , cause there , we are stuck , Script people need the animation in that format.
he have try to do it himself , but no succes .
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49121-animation-blender-to-hkx-problem/

he also going to try 3dmax , so if you got a complete skyrim femal skeleton / mesh , tell us !

UPDATE 28.06.2015

1 of the LoverLab user tell me that he wont be able to work cause a probleme with his computer
for the second one , still no reply :<

BUT good new !
i find one cool guy that look promising ! he work on Blender .
THK to BadGod , he got bear , sabercat , and boar model ready to use * and maybe later Moose !*
and thk for CPU and Rydin , he learn some important info !

the only probleme we have is , the human model we got , dont have hand , feet and head , the skeleton is there , but
he need visual for make sur he dont make mistake .

he as do , for show me is skill ,a quick animation of sabercat air humping , and its good !

that all for today

UPDATE 23.06.2015

2 Loverlab user as PM me .
1 look serious and im sur we can end by making a deal and making new animation .
the other one dont have preview of is work so im not sur .

in any case , that better than nothing !

im keep hunting *lol* moder/animator , but its really really hard to find .
i have maybe find someone that can do animation in Blender , and thk to BadDogs , i will maybe be able to give him
Blender animal model , allowing the blender buddy to do animation .

that all , i will keep you guy update .
dont forget to spread the word !

UPDATE 18.06.2015

the Job number 7 as been taked by Gone more than 1 month ago .
he showed me preview * stage 1 and 2 * and look really good !
sadly , its been some week that i didnt get new from Gone , so im just waiting .
i share the preview with you guy , hope he wont mind .

hello people .
im a huge fan of bestiality mod for skyrim .
sadly its sooooooooooooooo hard to find people that can do animation for mod .
3D is a complicate thing , im sur of that .

that why i offer diferent thing *Money , steam game , etc* if a animator can do one *or more* of the animation i really want
to see , in the list posted in the end .
here some info , if you got question plz ask , i will reply .
-Payment will be once the animation are done and implanted into a mod .
-what i call Animation is 3 stage animation and a climax ending .
-Im a honest guy , i buy adult art since 10 year and never tricked anyone . * you can see all my comission in my furAffinity page*
-I use Skype if you want discut about it
-I will keep this post update for let people know what animation are in work or free to take .
-Of course , the mod will be shared for free .
-Payment ammount will be discut between you and me before you start the work .

1 : Boar vaginal fucking the hero animation

2 : hero sucking / face humped by Boar animation

3 : Moose vaginal fucking the hero animation

4 : hero sucking / face humped by Moose animation

5 : Hero sucking / face humped by Walrus

6 : Hero sucking / face humped by Bear

7 : Hero sucking / face humped by Saber Cat *JOB TAKED BY GONE*

post-129275-0-38821400-1434656969_thumb.gif

post-129275-0-16845700-1434656977_thumb.gif

Bless you for that. I hope you will find some talented people, because there is a big fanbase for More Nasty Critters.

I would pay for these animations too, but I have never tried it.

thk

spread the word around ! animator is rare and hard to find :/

How many weeks is "some"? Gone's been silent for a long time now, longer than a few weeks certainly. Hopefully he picks that back up, God knows sabrecats are one of the most neglected animals in Skyrim in terms of animations.

Guest mayaktheunholy

I *might* be interested in doing some, if I can find a good tutorial on how to get animations from Blender to Skyrim. I can animate, but I don't have time to read through tutorials that are no real help. (meaning every one I have seen so far). I don't have, and can't afford 3ds max.

I wouldn't need a commission, but if I do this and you guys like it you could donate on/join my Patreon.

If you want proof I can animate in a 3d program: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/user/mayaktheunholy

Edit: I'll try to look into it more this weekend, maybe I can find some documentation on it.

hello people .
im a huge fan of bestiality mod for skyrim .
sadly its sooooooooooooooo hard to find people that can do animation for mod .
3D is a complicate thing , im sur of that .

that why i offer diferent thing *Money , steam game , etc* if a animator can do one *or more* of the animation i really want
to see , in the list posted in the end .
here some info , if you got question plz ask , i will reply .
-Payment will be once the animation are done and implanted into a mod .
-what i call Animation is 3 stage animation and a climax ending .
-Im a honest guy , i buy adult art since 10 year and never tricked anyone . * you can see all my comission in my furAffinity page*
-I use Skype if you want discut about it
-I will keep this post update for let people know what animation are in work or free to take .
-Of course , the mod will be shared for free .
-Payment ammount will be discut between you and me before you start the work .

1 : Boar vaginal fucking the hero animation

2 : hero sucking / face humped by Boar animation

3 : Moose vaginal fucking the hero animation

4 : hero sucking / face humped by Moose animation

5 : Hero sucking / face humped by Walrus

6 : Hero sucking / face humped by Bear

7 : Hero sucking / face humped by Saber Cat *JOB TAKED BY GONE*

UPDATE 18.06.2015

the Job number 7 as been taked by Gone more than 1 month ago .
he showed me preview * stage 1 and 2 * and look really good !
sadly , its been some week that i didnt get new from Gone , so im just waiting .
i share the preview with you guy , hope he wont mind .

You spelled "Commission" wrong. You also spelled "Discussed" wrong, and "Amount". Also, "Taken" a few times. I won't count "Different". Just saying. Idk your birth language, idk if you have any disabilities, but if it's not English, and/or you do, I'm sorry to point this out.

I am pro more canine animations. I am pro more bear animations. I am pro more non-insect creature animations, but I have nothing against insect animations. I am pro more dragon animations, but for the following reasons I'm sure no one is considerate enough to make them. Reasons such as how everyone's afraid of the dragon dick, or afraid of his general massive size, or simply just upset at how rarely they even see a dragon. (get a mod to spawn them) ... or they just hate on dragons.

Guest mayaktheunholy

I am pro more canine animations. I am pro more bear animations. I am pro more non-insect creature animations, but I have nothing against insect animations. I am pro more dragon animations, but for the following reasons I'm sure no one is considerate enough to make them. Reasons such as how everyone's afraid of the dragon dick, or afraid of his general massive size, or simply just upset at how rarely they even see a dragon. (get a mod to spawn them) ... or they just hate on dragons.

I'd say the size disparity is the main problem, not that people don't want them included. A dragon cannot actually penetrate the character (it would just clip through if you tried), so that severely limits your options for animations.  Another problem is that dragons are notoriously buggy in the first place, that probably keeps people from animating them as well. It's bad enough at least one mod has an option to disable dragons only.

If can find a good method for exporting though, I'll give it a shot myself.

I'd say the size disparity is the main problem, not that people don't want them included. A dragon cannot actually penetrate the character (it would just clip through if you tried), so that severely limits your options for animations.  Another problem is that dragons are notoriously buggy in the first place, that probably keeps people from animating them as well. It's bad enough at least one mod has an option to disable dragons only.

If can find a good method for exporting though, I'll give it a shot myself.

Thanks. It'd be interesting if it could be worked with Belly inflation (if I could even get that to work with my CBBE). Then massive penis on tiny human wouldnt be as big a problem. It goes in, blow her up so it fits. Given a way to get her up close enough, she can still lick it, suck it, grind up against it, hug it, etc.. 

Geez, if I had the cash I would also pay modders...

They certainly deserve it!

glad you understand .

i dont blame or anything people that dont give even a dollars to modder , but when you can , thking them is something people must

do , 3D is painfull work :/

How many weeks is "some"? Gone's been silent for a long time now, longer than a few weeks certainly. Hopefully he picks that back up, God knows sabrecats are one of the most neglected animals in Skyrim in terms of animations.

like i say he contacted me a bit more than 1 month ago .

i was totally surprise and happy to heard about him !

don't forget horses. you can never have enough horse animations

so far , horse is not animal i plan to ( pay ) for .

Don't forget dragons :@  why no love? There are only two animations. Not kidding, I really, REALLY want more dragon animations... and hopefully they actually line up, too...

because they waaaay too big , like , seriously :/

What about the Netch Silt Striders Ass Hopper or even those glowing flowers you find in those caves when doing the dawnguard missions? Any of those would look great with some animations.

not a fan of tentacle stuff :P so no sorry i dont plan comissioning that

You spelled "Commission" wrong. You also spelled "Discussed" wrong, and "Amount". Also, "Taken" a few times. I won't count "Different". Just saying. Idk your birth language, idk if you have any disabilities, but if it's not English, and/or you do, I'm sorry to point this out.

english isnt my language , i learn it only by gaming and chitchat with friend .

so far , people understand me , that all i care .

and if you are interested in doing some , just tell me

Funny all the stuff you put up for commission, I completely agree with! :P
Boar especially ever since I saw Bad Dog's update on a monster that uses the same skeleton.

Boar especially ever since I saw Bad Dog's update on a monster that uses the same skeleton.

yup baddog as give a penis to the boar :P

now we just need animation

yup baddog as give a penis to the boar :P

now we just need animation

I'm boared out of my mind waiting for it. (haha) (ha..)

xD

Don't forget dragons :@  why no love? There are only two animations. Not kidding, I really, REALLY want more dragon animations... and hopefully they actually line up, too...

So? Free camera much? Find a good view point. (Or if you like getting rekt First Person, that's nice too (if the animation is good, and especially if you can see the dragon from FP in that animation. You can't see the whole thing, but you know he's there, and I think it promotes a better sense of being dominated.

So? Free camera much? Find a good view point. (Or if you like getting rekt First Person, that's nice too (if the animation is good, and especially if you can see the dragon from FP in that animation. You can't see the whole thing, but you know he's there, and I think it promotes a better sense of being dominated.

its not the probleme , the probleme is you will see the penis of the dragon passing thought the hero body .

dont know for other but for me its a total turn off

its not the probleme , the probleme is you will see the penis of the dragon passing thought the hero body .

then someone resize it so that it fits into the holes better.

Doesn't have to be a perfect fit. when i thought about dragon cocks i imagined them magically shrink at the top and then later expand once inside.

woah i think would tear a human body apart,lol. but i can kinda see your appeal for it. kinda 

then someone resize it so that it fits into the holes better.

Doesn't have to be a perfect fit. when i thought about dragon cocks i imagined them magically shrink at the top and then later expand once inside.

woah i think would tear a human body apart,lol. but i can kinda see your appeal for it. kinda

totally not into that stuff .

smaller dragon can definitly be hot to see in action .

but like someone already say , dragon are fucking hard to animating in skyrim cause of the model bug etc

totally not into that stuff .

smaller dragon can definitly be hot to see in action .

but like someone already say , dragon are fucking hard to animating in skyrim cause of the model bug etc

Fair point. the game's engine wasn't build to support insane sexual dreams.

I just wanted to point one of my few bestiality ideas with dragons. i m not really into that stuff either. 

Archived