SexLab Animation Speed Control

On 6/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, JarlOfSteam said:

sse conversion bump

From the original post:

How it works?
Uses SKSE plugin to hook animation graph update and changes delta time by a multiplier.

That means it require the SKSE plugin (the source IS provided) to be updated to work with SKSE64. Since the original author no longer has an interest it's up to someone else to do it.  I.E., if you have the skills, do it.  If you don't have the skills, no amount of repetitive asking is likely to help.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, miho said:

Well, I tried to convert it but it requires a chunk of integral assembly code to be handled in an external file since 64 bit can't use it, I have no idea how to do that so I failed.

Isn't that just for MSVC?

Grabbing the new 64bit memory addresses seems like the bigger hurdle.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got a new video card a couple weeks ago (RTX2060) which  renewed my interest in this game. I'm in process of updating this plugin for virtual sex (by the way this mod covers both keyboard and vstroker) to SSE but I'm stuck on a couple issues.

I have to dig into the engine and find these addresses and it will be done. 

// Random place in frame update.

int frameUpdate1 = 0x69CC5A; 
int frameUpdate2 = 0x69CC60;  

// Animation graph delta hook.
int animDelta1 = 0x64F844;
int animDelta2 = 0x64F84A;

// Hook to allow animation time delta to be negative (animation can play in reverse).
int reverseAddr = 0xBB032A;

// SendAnimEvent hook.
int animSend1 = 0x64F800;
int animSend2 = 0x64F805;
int animSend_f = 0xBA7400;

int animSend01 = 0x64F7D3;
int animSend02 = 0x64F7D8;

IF anyone knows where these are in SSE, let me know please. I'll update this later.

• 2 weeks later...

Why exactly do people want to port this over when even on LE it's useless for SexLab?

I had it installed for helping with OCD adjusting some faster animations, but it causes animation desynch between actors as quick as 2-3 seconds after changing speeds, thus making the whole adjusting process unreliable.

Not sure why people want this when all it will do is make the animations between actors completely desynched (desynch further increases as time passes). As far as I know, SexLab SSE is still not using paired animations.

It's better to just have multiple animation sets with different speeds than use this plugin.

14 hours ago, ilion said:

I have no desync.

Aren't you on SSE?

If you look up the previous pages, you will see some people mentioning desync.

If I recall correctly, SLSO also has this plugin included but has added the option to disable its behavior because of desync.

In my game, which is not script heavy at all (SexLab alone, the PC is the only one who starts SexLab scenes), desync happens within seconds, the more motion the animations have, the faster the desync occurs. Leito animations are a good source for testing this, as they've a lot of motion (which in my opinion, is not a good thing for non-paired animations).

Switching stages while desynched will not only not fix the issue for me, but will also completely break them (standing in place).

I have both games installed. As for desync it never happens for me in Oldrim I am not lying. When it does happen, I dont think its the mods fault usually when an animation fails to load and you have to switch the characters around to get it to work again, I just slow speed and use the specific button to have it go to the capped settings.

I am serious here desync never happens while using this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...