SexLab Animation Speed Control

I'm talking with Ashal to add all of this to PapyrusUtil so there is no need for extra dependency and any SL mod maker can use it.

Turns out they've already created redressing animations, they just haven't updated their mod yet. Adding it to PapyrusUtil makes sense, it was your work originally too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One question, does this not work on NPCs? When i control a NPC paired SL animation, and use assigned hotkeys to accelerate or decelerate, nothing happens. Is it not supposed to work on NPCs? I'd appreciate some help on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Like some other mods started by h38fh2mf, Ashal has incorporated this into the 1.60 version of the Sexlab Framework where it will be possible to control it for NPCs as well.

Thanks again to h38fh2mf for all your great innovations that have inspired so much content.

One question, does this not work on NPCs? When i control a NPC paired SL animation, and use assigned hotkeys to accelerate or decelerate, nothing happens. Is it not supposed to work on NPCs? I'd appreciate some help on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Like some other mods started by h38fh2mf, Ashal has incorporated this into the 1.60 version of the Sexlab Framework where it will be possible to control it for NPCs as well.

Thanks again to h38fh2mf for all your great innovations that have inspired so much content.

I am confused, did you mean it will be possible to control NPC's in the 1.60 Public release version? Because i am currently using 1.60 beta 2.

I think I didn't write the script to work with NPC, you can change this yourself though by modifying the papyrus script if you are a modder and know how.

I cant express how much i really appreciate and love this mod, is it possible to show me how to add it or probably release a patch for NPCs too? It would just make it that much more epic being able to control animations for any NPC in the game.

Let me know and thanks in advance.

I am confused, did you mean it will be possible to control NPC's in the 1.60 Public release version? Because i am currently using 1.60 beta 2.

Yes, there should be a hotkey to control the speed and it should work when controlling the animation for any sex act not involving the PC just as it does for the PC.

(Note I am basing this on a message from Ashal that he was incorporating this into 1.60 from the development thread, I am not testing 1.60 myself at this time).

Yes, there should be a hotkey to control the speed and it should work when controlling the animation for any sex act not involving the PC just as it does for the PC.

(Note I am basing this on a message from Ashal that he was incorporating this into 1.60 from the development thread, I am not testing 1.60 myself at this time).

Ahh ok i thought you meant it was included in the 1.60 Beta 2 Release and was confused because i'm using the same and couldn't see any options to control speed. Look forward to the official release.

Thanks.

WaxenFigure, since we have h38fh2mf's permission can you script this and release as a patch for this MOD for everyone to use?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

I believe CPU was kind enough to consider helping with this, i look forward to a response from him on this thread.

What is needed: This mods allows users to manipulate SexLab paired animation speed thresholds but as of this moment it is only valid for the PC, i'd love to extend compatibility to NPCs too so users can control speed for NPC paired animations while taking control of the scene through SexLab's hotkey.

h38fh2mf was kind enough to give us permission to script that in.

Thanks in advance.

This mod is awesome. The effect of this mod is like creating totally "new" animations with a default and a "rough" setting, because you don't just alter the animation speed, all the bouncing of your HDT Physics mods (earrings, breasts, butt, belly etc.) adapt to the speed. The effect is amazing especially for the very well made NSAP animations with a lot of integrated bouncing. 

This should be a default part of SexLab with the option to save animation speed for every single animation stage.

I'm proud to present a patch that empowers this mod to now work on NPC's too. You can now change NPC paired animation speeds by taking control of the animation as you normally do with the SexLab hotkey.

Please Note: If you run more than one Sexlab animation simultaneously, only the very last one would reflect the speed change, any actors involved in previous animations will reflect the default speed until a new animation is initiated with them.

Credits:

CPU for making the patch

h38fh2mf for granting permission to make the patch and for making the core MOD

Ashal for SexLab

Bethesda for Skyrim

AnimSpeedPatch.7z

I'm proud to present a patch that empowers this mod to now work on NPC's too. You can now change NPC paired animation speeds by taking control of the animation as you normally do with the SexLab hotkey.

Please Note: If you run more than one Sexlab animation simultaneously, only the very last one would reflect the speed change, any actors involved in previous animations will reflect the default speed until a new animation is initiated with them.

Credits:

CPU for making the patch
Ashal for SexLab
Bethesda for Skyrim

Probably I will do a small update/enhancement to work also for parallel animations.

Credits:

CPU for making the patch
Ashal for SexLab
Bethesda for Skyrim

Probably I will do a small update/enhancement to work also for parallel animations.

Great, we all look forward to it!

Cool mod, the question is however if it would be possible to just speed up 1 character, since Papyrus animations are a bit out of sync, if one were able to slow down 1 animation for a split second(hello keyboard macro) one could easily bring an animation back into sync by the press of a button.

Cool mod, the question is however if it would be possible to just speed up 1 character, since Papyrus animations are a bit out of sync, if one were able to slow down 1 animation for a split second(hello keyboard macro) one could easily bring an animation back into sync by the press of a button.

Just use the spacebar and Shift/spacebar to advance/regress one stage of the animation in Sexlab.  If that doesn't get them synced up again you most likely have a papyrus overload situation going on and need to reexamine your mod list.

Just use the spacebar and Shift/spacebar to advance/regress one stage of the animation in Sexlab.  If that doesn't get them synced up again you most likely have a papyrus overload situation going on and need to reexamine your mod list.

Just so we are clear here...

According to Ashal and also my own experience, animations in Skyrim arent synced up(frame-wise, not speedwise) because papyrus cant do 2 things at once but has to do em 1 by 1(like starting animations).

So if I advance a stage with spacebar and then regress it again Ill have em synced up?

Or are we talking about different things

Just so we are clear here...

According to Ashal and also my own experience, animations in Skyrim arent synced up(frame-wise, not speedwise) because papyrus cant do 2 things at once but has to do em 1 by 1(like starting animations).

So if I advance a stage with spacebar and then regress it again Ill have em synced up?

Or are we talking about different things

Synchronizing animations relies mainly on being able to start the animations for all characters involved in the act at as close to the same time as possible.   Moving to the next or previous stage of the animation series should cause the exiting out-of-sync animations to be terminated and another set of animations to be started.   If they get started without interruption then they should be in sync with each other.

Out of sync animations can happen when some other script manages to get a timeslot between the moment one actor has their animation started and the next actor getting their animation started, especially when the script getting that timeslot happens to be using lots of CPU at that moment inserting a large delay before the Sexlab script gets to continue. 

If this happens a lot, it means you have too many heavy scripts running at once.

Using the trick I explained above should get things back in sync if they were thrown out of sync in most cases where your machine isn't overloaded.