SexLab Animation Speed Control

View File

-> Installing <-
Download and install BOTH AnimSpeedPlugin and AnimSpeedSexLab. Source is not needed, just there for other modders. Number behind it is version.

What it does?
Lets you control the speed of SexLab animation that player is involved in with a hotkey.

How to use?
1. Open MCM -> SL Anim Speed
2. Set hotkey for accelerate and decelerate.
3. Start any SexLab animation, and during, hold down the button to decelerate or accelerate.

This doesn't mess with the stage timers, only the animation visually. Capped means that accelerate won't go past normal speed, so if you slow down you can accelerate back and it won't go above normal speed. There is also an option to have hotkey that isn't capped so you can go up to 10x speed or even reverse.

How it works?
Uses SKSE plugin to hook animation graph update and changes delta time by a multiplier.

Some boring stuff for other modders:
The plugin is a standalone and can be used to scale ANY animation speed not only SL, you can include it with your mod if you want to use it, credit would be nice. :)

Changelog:
3 - 18/10/2015

• Made a mistake, forgot to add animation event hook, this made the new papyrus commands not work.

2 - 17/10/2015

• Added default speed option.
  • Animations can go negative speed (reverse).
  • Added few more commands on SKSE plugin for modders.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/18/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI, SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

what do you mean by speed? synchronization of the frames in the animation?

I ask this because the animation is done at  certain frequency,

ex. 30 -60 fps...

By the way, the engine of Skyrim still lose some frames for different actors with the same animation.

Guest syrevo

Amazing really, I've been doing this with CE since the release of Sexlab which break scripts sometimes and now you came up with the proper way to do it, Thank you so much for this, I've always wanted something like this and now my wish has been answered ^_^

I'm not really sure if it has anything to do with this mod or with a conflict (since no one reported anything so far), but after installing this, even though the mod itself works, it kills any saves that have this mod installed, meaning I CTD when trying to load them. Ever since I uninstalled this mod and rolled back to a save when it wasn't installed, the problem disappeared.

Expanding more on this idea, I got the animation to play backwards with a simple edit. So it's entirely possible to create mod for manual control of animation. Ill try messaging Ashal if he is interested in these findings.

Expanding more on this idea, I got the animation to play backwards with a simple edit. So it's entirely possible to create mod for manual control of animation. Ill try messaging Ashal if he is interested in these findings.

Show this finding to the guys who did serial strip. It may save them from having to create reverse animations for the serial-unstrip feature they want to add.