Working Vagina for UNP/UNPB/UNPB-PE

Wonders of Eros

User request for UNPB-PE Compatible-WV

So, a new mod came out today: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2056-dagiraht-noana-and-rasha-standalone/ 

In the description of the file it starts off by saying: "UUNP-UNPB special, working vagina".

I'm essentially sitting here wondering how it comes that a NPC using the UNPB Working Vagina has been released, when we're still waiting for a full UNPB Pregnancy enabled HDT Working Vagina body-mod, let alone one without PE. 

I've heard that there are people on the case, but is that really certified? 

UNP-compatability for WV hasen't really seen all too much public progression as of lately, which makes me kind of worried. 

The body included is UUNP Special (Unified UNP which comes with the main BodySlide download) in a UNPB shape, which I have released there some time ago.

So yeah, it has a working vagina. The description of the file says there is an XML file for the HDT Physics Extensions included in the BSA, however, HDT PE can't read the contents of BSA files.

I suggest getting BodySlide with the UUNP option in the installer as that comes with the other stuff you need, then building the UUNP Special body from the program yourself and replacing the follower's body with that.

• 2 weeks later...

User request for UNPB-PE Compatible-WV

So, a new mod came out today: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2056-dagiraht-noana-and-rasha-standalone/ 

In the description of the file it starts off by saying: "UUNP-UNPB special, working vagina".

I'm essentially sitting here wondering how it comes that a NPC using the UNPB Working Vagina has been released, when we're still waiting for a full UNPB Pregnancy enabled HDT Working Vagina body-mod, let alone one without PE. 

I've heard that there are people on the case, but is that really certified? 

UNP-compatability for WV hasen't really seen all too much public progression as of lately, which makes me kind of worried. 

It isn't mine.. never said it was. It was made in bodyslide using the unified unp special mesh shaped to uunp-unpb. simple as that. seems to work fine on my rig with my current hdt config. it is what it is for free with no guarantees. No loose files so it can't wreck your install of skyrim regardless of your modding skills. Worried about what?

Archived