Working UNP vagina

Wankspank

I've looked around for a while and I'm a little confused and don't wanna mess anything up.

I currently have UNP installed and I want an HDT vagina but there's apparently only one for CBBE? Then I found something called UUNP Special, but it's tied into this Bodyslide thing that I'm not sure I even want or need. Are the XML files all I need?

Basically I'm just looking for someone who's gone through some similar steps to tell me what they did.

You NEED Bodyslide 2.5 to generate the bodies under the UUNP Special Preset.

You NEED the HDT Physics extension.

You NEED all the xml's for SOS collision and the hdt vagina and htdm's

And finally you need to use the texblend application to add the vagina details to your female body textures.

What he said....

1. Install bodyslide and run it (has to run outside of skyrim so it can bulid the mesh files).

2. In the outfit/body option (top left corner) choose "Unified UNP Special"

3. In the Preset option (right bellow outfit/body) choose "UUNP - UNP"

4. Click the build button

This will generate the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and place them into your skyrim location (or into your mod manager over write folder if you use MO).

5. In the outfit/body option choose "Unified UNP Hands"

6. Click the build button

This will generate the femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif and place them into your skyrim location...

7. In the outfit/body option choose "Unified UNP Feet"

8. Click the build button

This will generate the femalefeet_0.nif and femalefeet_1.nif and place them into your skyrim location

Next run the texture blend that comes with bodyslide.

In the top left corner choose "body and feet" for the "Set" option (top left corner), then choose "color" for the "Type" option (right bellow set). Then in the center choose which version of the labia that best matches the texture you are using for your unp character.

You can double click on the preview option in texture blend to see what the skin will look like with the labia blended onto it.

Once you find the one that best matches your texture set then hit the blend button (bottom right) and texture blend with create a new texture for your character with the labia built onto it...

Note: Once you do the body texture then you need to do the normal map. So choose "body and feet" again then choose "normal"

And a different list will show up in the center (this time is should just be 1 option) high light it and choose blend.

With all of that done you will have replaced 6 meshes (body, hands, and feet - low and high) and adjusted 2 textures (femalebody_1.dds - this is the color texture, and femalebody_1_msn.dds - this is the normal map).

Then fire up skyrim and get naked and double check to make sure all seams line up (wrist, ankle, and neck) and the labia shows up and has color to it.

And if you want it to work with sexlab mods...

Install the xml files that come with bodyslide and what ever is needed on your end to enable hdt physics on the npcs (can be modified nif's for male hands that enable collision, or the use of the hdt physic's object loaded onto each character... that choice is up to the end user). Oh and use SOS cause it probably doesn't work with SAM or flavored souls male mods...

Have fun :blink:

Install the xml files that come with bodyslide and what ever is needed on your end to enable hdt physics on the npcs (can be modified nif's for male hands that enable collision, or the use of the hdt physic's object loaded onto each character... that choice is up to the end user). Oh and use SOS cause it probably doesn't work with SAM or flavored souls male mods...

This confuses me

Where are the XMLs for the SOS collison

• 3 weeks later...

@ Wankspank

Send me the vagina meshes (both the _0 and _1, if there are two) you want to use along with the associated textures in a PM and I'll take a look at it.  IF it is worth doing IMO, I'll add it to UNP Jiggle.  IF it is worth doing, it will be a contribution to modding, and not some BodySlde hacked together piece of shit.  It will be a real set of body meshes with real textures.

@ Wankspank

Send me the vagina meshes (both the _0 and _1, if there are two) you want to use along with the associated textures in a PM and I'll take a look at it.  IF it is worth doing IMO, I'll add it to UNP Jiggle.  IF it is worth doing, it will be a contribution to modding, and not some BodySlde hacked together piece of shit.  It will be a real set of body meshes with real textures.

I used Blender for the Unified UNP vagina.

This confuses me

Where are the XMLs for the SOS collison

If I'm not mistaken, they're built into SOS now.

I used Blender for the Unified UNP vagina.

I'm not questioning your knowledge or your skill set.  You know what you're doing. I've looked at your base meshes in Blender and 3DMax and they are game ready/correct.  I can't say as much for the end users of your software though.  They wreck the fundamental elements of the nifs and the hard wired mechanics of the meshes.  Every BodySlide outfit conversion I've looked at is broken, but we've already had this coversation.  BodySlide is limited and we both know this.  I'm simply offering the OP something better than what BodySlide can do; proper rigging, correct weight painting, reassigning partitions to the right body sections, working tangents and dismemberment, UV map adjustment, everything.

• 3 months later...

What he said....

1. Install bodyslide and run it (has to run outside of skyrim so it can bulid the mesh files).

2. In the outfit/body option (top left corner) choose "Unified UNP Special"

3. In the Preset option (right bellow outfit/body) choose "UUNP - UNP"

4. Click the build button

This will generate the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and place them into your skyrim location (or into your mod manager over write folder if you use MO).

5. In the outfit/body option choose "Unified UNP Hands"

6. Click the build button

This will generate the femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif and place them into your skyrim location...

7. In the outfit/body option choose "Unified UNP Feet"

8. Click the build button

This will generate the femalefeet_0.nif and femalefeet_1.nif and place them into your skyrim location

Next run the texture blend that comes with bodyslide.

In the top left corner choose "body and feet" for the "Set" option (top left corner), then choose "color" for the "Type" option (right bellow set). Then in the center choose which version of the labia that best matches the texture you are using for your unp character.

You can double click on the preview option in texture blend to see what the skin will look like with the labia blended onto it.

Once you find the one that best matches your texture set then hit the blend button (bottom right) and texture blend with create a new texture for your character with the labia built onto it...

Note: Once you do the body texture then you need to do the normal map. So choose "body and feet" again then choose "normal"

And a different list will show up in the center (this time is should just be 1 option) high light it and choose blend.

With all of that done you will have replaced 6 meshes (body, hands, and feet - low and high) and adjusted 2 textures (femalebody_1.dds - this is the color texture, and femalebody_1_msn.dds - this is the normal map).

Then fire up skyrim and get naked and double check to make sure all seams line up (wrist, ankle, and neck) and the labia shows up and has color to it.

Have fun :blink:

BringtheNoise I just want to say THANK YOU!!!  YOU ARE A HERO AMONG MEN!!!  I've been trying to get a vagina to work with UUNP for awhile now and getting frustrated by it then I did your instructions word for word.  BINGO!  You sir deserve a beer You a god among modders!  You make Superman look like a chump.  THANK YOU!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need some help folks. Im taken a beating over here. Im following brightnoise instructions and i have(after a few attemps) built special body/hand/feet nifs in bodyslide and blended textures. No seams. Troubling process so far(MO user) i have no idea what to do with xml files from bodyslide and or sos. How do i install these files?.

Do i have to go into nifskope to attach xml files?

Author of AIO give me advise how build my body in bodyslide and it work for me perfect even with fingers.

In Bodyslide

1.build hand - choose UNP hand special

2. feet - feet special

3 body  - UUNP special and preset ( UNP, 7B, OR another what you want )

It was gold and work.

• 1 month later...

Archived