-Idea/Request- Wipe off ya hussies!

GimmeBACON

Let me start by saying that I wish I had the skill to put my thoughts into reality for you guys, but I couldn't even make a katana use dagger animations.... :dodgy: but hear me out; I'm sure I'm not the only one who dislikes that cumshots just magically disappear in time. Another thing that bothered me was just waiting for it to leave; lets be honest, how many people would walk around town covered in cum in real life? It came to my mind that the Animated Prostitution mod had a towel that you could use to clean yourself, which got me thinking;  why not have an animated cleaning animation? 

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start by saying that I wish I had the skill to put my thoughts into reality for you guys, but I couldn't even make a katana use dagger animations.... :dodgy: but hear me out; I'm sure I'm not the only one who dislikes that cumshots just magically disappear in time. Another thing that bothered me was just waiting for it to leave; lets be honest, how many people would walk around town covered in cum in real life? It came to my mind that the Animated Prostitution mod had a towel that you could use to clean yourself, which got me thinking; why not have an animated cleaning animation?

That would be nice ! So i could set a longer time for them to last ( if i don't clean myself ) but being able to get clean if i don't want them any more :P

Well, besides that lack of an item doing the job, most body fluids are somewhat difficult to clean off your skin - especially when they are dried out. There are few animations where the "target" removes the white gold from the body (don't ask me for the name of the animation, but one comes to mind: it's consensual sex where he only pulls his little pecker out just in time to shower her, and she licks it off her fingers).

Might be good idea to combine a standing idle with an after sex animation, where the "receiver" cleans his or her body and licks the nutritious juice off his or her fingers. Wow, that was politically correct. I mean, since there are mods like "cover yourself" and "blushed when aroused", there should be something going in the opposite direction.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, besides that lack of an item doing the job, most body fluids are somewhat difficult to clean off your skin - especially when they are dried out. There are few animations where the "target" removes the white gold from the body (don't ask me for the name of the animation, but one comes to mind: it's consensual sex where he only pulls his little pecker out just in time to shower her, and she licks it off her fingers).

Might be good idea to combine a standing idle with an after sex animation, where the "receiver" cleans his or her body and licks the nutritious juice off his or her fingers. Wow, that was politically correct. I mean, since there are mods like "cover yourself" and "blushed when aroused", there should be something going in the opposite direction.

I know that animation, it's one of Leito's from his May releases if that helps OP.

• 3 weeks later...

Should just make a patch for Bathing in Skyrim mod... You use soap to clean yourself off, when you get covered in a lot of dirt. I've been using the mod for a while now, and its great, adding a lot of immersion.

It doesn't currently wash off cum, but I'm sure someone out there could make a patch for it.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1633-bathing-in-skyrim/

I'd like the cum to also reduce your speech skils as well, staying on for a long time and messing up your buying and selling prices. As long as there's a way to uninstall the effect...

It would give characters a reason to keep your character clean, if after sex your character gets a 50% penalty to speech, selling and buying items...

Should just make a patch for Bathing in Skyrim mod... You use soap to clean yourself off, when you get covered in a lot of dirt. I've been using the mod for a while now, and its great, adding a lot of immersion.

It doesn't currently wash off cum, but I'm sure someone out there could make a patch for it.

I'd like the cum to also reduce your speech skils as well, staying on for a long time and messing up your buying and selling prices. As long as there's a way to uninstall the effect...

It would give characters a reason to keep your character clean, if after sex your character gets a 50% penalty to speech, selling and buying items...

That is not a bad idea. I think it'd be better though if they refuse to trade with you unless you give them some "proper incentive" as well as the penalty.

By proper incentive I mean a blowjob. ;) I mean, you already look like you wouldn't be all that unwilling.

That is not a bad idea. I think it'd be better though if they refuse to trade with you unless you give them some "proper incentive" as well as the penalty.

By proper incentive I mean a blowjob. ;) I mean, you already look like you wouldn't be all that unwilling.

Yeah! I wish I was better at modding, then I'd make it myself...

The blowjob would be a good way to get a 10% store bonus for the day as well...

It would also be good if the cum stacked up debuffs, getting your character more and more covered as well. Like the Bukkake mod, which is very amusing. As  it covers your characters clothing and backpack, as well as building up a massive amount of cum on your character.

I always wanted the bathing mod to work on that mod too, as your character eventually ends up looking like they've taken a shower in cum... It's hilarious...

Skyrim cum on clothes and layered bukkake mod

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1601-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-scoclb-updated-12-02-2015-v22/

Archived