Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

WARNING

Discussing racism is not allowed.

This thread was and continue to be a source of drama.

I will keep it open but discuss only the game if you like, not about if an author is a good or bad person.

WARNING

I will keep it open but discuss only the game if you like, not about if an author is a good or bad person.

Oh boy, and you had to delete messages that had nothing to do with that... and by the way there are no rules against discussing racism or about racist people and about the "drama" part, there weren't any.

You guys are derailing this in a pretty annoying way though. I wish there were less posts about the supposed evilness of "SJWs" and about how this leads to Bioware being shit at making games.

I also don't know what's so obviously funny about a female facial animation lead designer either. Or how her apparently screwing up has anything to do with women being preferred or something. That's just stupid on so many levels. For one if you subscribe to equal rights or better equal chances for everybody and also on the by now scientifically well-founded fact that both genders have pretty much the same potential for greatness (Asperger geniuses nonwithstanding, there seem to be more men with that condition) then I don't see how one bad apple of either gender could lead to any conclusions whatsoever. Unless you're a prick of course.

And I never really understood what's so evil about people fighting for equality other than that they can be annoying at times. But with all the effort some guys put in this anti SJW fight you really gotta question their agenda, even though they never cease to assure you that they are all for equality and shit.

Oh and please stop posting these ME:A videos with added laugh tracks, these are just so unfunny and painful to watch.

EA's failure is they employ low talent writers and devs who happen to fit in with their SJW corporate identity.  Writers who hate games and gamers, devs who intentionally alienate a large portion of the population.  They aren't about 'equality'.  If all of this isn't blatantly obvious then so be it.

This thread is a only a small part of the general negative attitude on the internet about Andromeda.  People have questions and when they start digging for answers they find them.  The only people to blame for the feckless fiasco that is Andromeda are the EA employees that made it.  Can't blame me, bjornk, Aria, Zork, or anyone else who says 'the game sucks for a reason'.  And that's all there is to it and no amount of censorship here or elsewhere is going to make Andromeda better.  Not allowing people to bash FO4 didn't make the game better, now did it?  It just hid the truth...for a little while anyway.  ^_^

And here i thought my walking animations looked pretty bad.  :lol: Now after watching that clip about mass effect L.O.L

With budget like that could they not use MoCap ?? That would have atleast solved the animations problem. or atleast higher animator rigger sheesh.

Epic ending this is why i dont play games anymore.  :D

And here i thought my walking animations looked pretty bad.  :lol: Now after watching that clip about mass effect L.O.L

With budget like that could they not use MoCap ?? That would have atleast solved the animations problem. or atleast higher animator rigger sheesh.

Im actually more baffled as to why they didnt just copy/pasted their animation library, they have been doing that since forever.

I have to say I held Bioware in high regards (because of games like Neverwinter/Icewind Dale/DAO, etc)

But then CDprojekt Red and Witchers 2 and 3 came... the third game just shook the market. After they put the stakes that high, even making Bioware themselves postpone Dragon Age Inquisition. I thought they would learn and try to go even higher.

WARNING

Oh boy, and you had to delete messages that had nothing to do with that... and by the way there are no rules against discussing racism or about racist people and about the "drama" part, there weren't any.

Re-read the second paragraph of rule 8:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

And yes.....there was drama.

Archived