Mass Effect Andromeda

Darkening Demise

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mass+effect+andromeda

So the new Mass Effect was a bit shown off. OFC they showed a scripted fake trailer to build false hype but what else would you expect from EAxis. Apparently you'll be exploring a variety of worlds in this one and rumor has it you seek a new world for humanity to build on or some lame thing. Either way we now know what the next Mass Effect's title is and what it may look like.

I'm not really a petty person, but I truly hope it fails. So bad that all employees are fired and the company goes bankrupt.

Ok, so I am may be a little petty. Or a lot.

Truth be told, it'll probably outsell all previous BioWare titles. Seeing as it's core demographic will be kids who were 5-6 when the first game was released. Add in plenty of hype, trailers, promises, and it will sell like hell.

To me, Mass Effect was a game that failed to sell enough copies and get any kind of sequel. It was a cult game that some of us enjoyed and it ended on a cliffhanger that was never followed up on.

Much like...Matrix, or Pirates of the Carribean? :D

Anyway, yeah, no big intention to play, purchase or rent this game. So the title and premise seems to indicate Earth really got wrecked, eh? And we are changing galaxies? Why? Because Bioware really had the guts to fuck up their number one IP, storywise, long before every story could be told...

Bold move, stupid move? I still think it was a huge fail of a story, starting with ME2 all the way to the bitter, nonsensical ending (only some bright spots like Mordin, but not enough to make this universe ever work again for me) ... I wonder if I'll see such a story fail yet again...I mean does anyone REALLY think Jon "Snow" "Targaeryen?" ,,,, ah, never mind :dodgy::lol:

if this game has the shit level designs then I will just watch the 'storyline' movie on YouTube... I played Mass Effect 2 a little, the level design just makes me puke.

That's because EA got their grubby mitts on it and decided to make it "appeal to a wider audience" by making it a straight corridor third person shooter with RPG elements rather than a (sort of) wide open RPG with third person shooter elements. Then they fucked it up the arse even more and added multiplayer in 3 in lieu of a good (or even decent) ending.

in the contrary  i find that the ending was a succes  and you can choose between 3 of them there is no bad choice just choice.

but what disturbe me more is the gameplay for the quests  giving hard time to play a second time . 

i find that the leveling systeme was good enough when you do not set it to automatic.

the fighting systeme was crasy and good.

but what i hated the most in this game  is  'origin' .  and i see it is origin again even if  they will pay me to play this game i will not install orishit again !!!

in the contrary  i find that the ending was a succes  and you can choose between 3 of them there is no bad choice just choice.

I agree completely. Maybe if we pre-order enough copies, those great minds at Bioware will give us four different colored lights instead of three.

I enjoyed ME1 leveling more than ME2 where you had to complete quests to get experience only. Now if it's not as bland and lifeless as DAI with the larger world exploration then I'm looking forward to it. But if it's anything like DAI then no.

We don't want a repeat of

-Lack of cinematic encounters (you could see everyone's reactions and it felt more immersive than the real time crap in DAI)

-Lack of communication between companions (DAI had very very little interactions with them it felt so pointless including the 'romance')

-Everyone being geared more towards female players (DAI was aimed more towards females and elves) so if there's race or gender requirements fuck it

-Lame bra and panty kissy kissy goo goo romance scenes (they never learned their lesson, ME1 still remains supreme even for being short)

-Lack of companions having a say in conversations/encounters (DAI rarely had them do anything other than stand there and look stupid)

-Bland lackluster level design with respawning enemies in certain spots that make it feel like a MMORPG (DAI epic fail here)

-Lifeless generic player character (DA and ME had this problem since day 1, player needs more character and less reliant on choices to decide their actions)

So if Bioware doesn't learn their lesson with DAI I don't trust them with a new ME. Doesn't matter if it's 'a different game'. It's still by Bioware, therefore concerns must be raised.

I have no trust in EA...

ME3 was bad for more than just the ending. I think people forget that they had less conversations options, less paragon/renegade actions, less quests, less of just about everything. The UI was GARBAGE! Previous games had no real effect in the game. Other than Liara the romance paths were insulting... especially for Tali! Space Ninja, enough said! Why is the main antagonist Cerberus and not the reapers? Need I go on because I can. Less teammates, not even a single Krogan! Where are they? Shouldn't they be trying to help save the universe too? Making almost EVERYONE bisexual is also cheap unrealistic pandering.  How about gaining quests not through conversation but by overhearing? Fucking weird!

Don't get me wrong, they did do some things amazingly well, but lets not pretend that only the end was bad.

Archived