New Adult Mod Idea for Skyrim ...... Is anyone interested ?

I have an idea I would like to suggest to any modder who has the genius to create a mod. I do not have any idea but this one to contact said modder. My modding ability seems limited to installing them till my game breaks and then starting over....again....for two years now. I wish to communicate in some way with any modder who wants to hear my idea, but I don't know the preferred method. I could chat with you via messenger or something. Hell, I will let you call me on the telephone if you want to discuss this. I don't want to blurt my idea out because I hope to stay in contact with whoever would like to build it and maybe learn a little along the way and help with scenarios and input further ideas as it develops. Maybe we can create something new and a little different. The idea is loosely based on an old joke that most people will have heard some version of, probably even in other countries and languages.

I have an idea I would like to suggest to any modder who has the genius to create a mod. I do not have any idea but this one to contact said modder. My modding ability seems limited to installing them till my game breaks and then starting over....again....for two years now. I wish to communicate in some way with any modder who wants to hear my idea, but I don't know the preferred method. I could chat with you via messenger or something. Hell, I will let you call me on the telephone if you want to discuss this. I don't want to blurt my idea out because I hope to stay in contact with whoever would like to build it and maybe learn a little along the way and help with scenarios and input further ideas as it develops. Maybe we can create something new and a little different. The idea is loosely based on an old joke that most people will have heard some version of, probably even in other countries and languages.

The thing with modding is...there is always something to do ^^

So I guess that unless you do not start telling your idea and inspiring potential modders you won`t get much attention...I think o.0

"I have this idea, but i'm just going to make a thread saying i have an idea and not actually tell anyone the idea, but still expect someone to get back to me". Yeah, no. That's now how it works. If you want it done, meet the modders halfway and friggin put the idea out so we can determine from the get-go if it's something that can be done.

"I have this idea, but i'm just going to make a thread saying i have an idea and not actually tell anyone the idea, but still expect someone to get back to me". Yeah, no. That's now how it works. If you want it done, meet the modders halfway and friggin put the idea out so we can determine from the get-go if it's something that can be done.

I have an idea since he wont say his!

A mod that works with defeat, the group/faction that you lose to will hold you ransom, you can toggle whether or not the nearest citys jarl will pay it or hire rescuers.

The rescuers will start weak and therefore can fail to save you, however, after each loss the next one will be stronger and there can even eventually be groups of saviors (incrementally increasing rescue strength) to ensure you're not trapped forever.

What happens to you during capture, well around here I think we know how it goes.

Could have posted the idea so that some modder could say if it is possible and people could give some opinions and share ideas too.

Instead looks like you have an idea and don't want to share because somebody could steal your idea, so it will be your secret idea between you and the person who takes that idea and makes a mod out of it, am i right ?

ANY modder here will have more ideas than time to implement them. I have picked up other people's ideas often enough, but in 100% of all cases they were put out in the open and I thought "Ok, that would be actually fun to implement!"

This here sounds less like idea-sharing and more like a "I want someone to code my mod for me but still be in control" thing. Which, as others have pointed out, isn't likely going to attract too much attention. The two things you can do are

a) learn to mod and do it yourself, your way, or

b ) share your idea and hope someone thinks it's fun and picks it up. The result might or might not be exactly what you wanted, but you get to see your idea coming alive at least and don't have to work much for it.

Can't have the cake and eat it. ;)

I have an idea since he wont say his!

A mod that works with defeat, the group/faction that you lose to will hold you ransom, you can toggle whether or not the nearest citys jarl will pay it or hire rescuers.

The rescuers will start weak and therefore can fail to save you, however, after each loss the next one will be stronger and there can even eventually be groups of saviors (incrementally increasing rescue strength) to ensure you're not trapped forever.

What happens to you during capture, well around here I think we know how it goes.

Theres similar scenarios (no sex tho) in Death Alternative which already works with Defeat, just sayin.

Archived