(Disscussion) Fallout 4 Adult Mods

ShadowThief

BUMP!

So does anyone know anything about FNIS or an Alternative for Fallout 4? 

I know CPU, Ashal and some others are working on SexTech. And CPU is keeping everyone pretty well informed on that. Even though really, there's still no word on a release. Has anyone talked to the guy who created FNIS? Is he even working on a version for Fallout? I know the 64b version was released for Skyrim so unless his mod was stolen, he's still working. Does he just hate Fallout maybe? I don't remember what we used for FNV. I don't think it was FNIS but it's been so long.

He doesn't play Fallout so its not going to happen

Don't forget what he said that the baby was dynamically created from traits from the husband and wife.

My translation :D

Pregnancy mods are going to be sooo much easier now. And looks like there's carrying animations since the wife was carrying the baby.

The real problem is.... what will happen when humped by animals...

game-wise, nothing unless modded. sliders won't be the same. (if animals have them to begin with, which they don't)

BUMP!

I know CPU, Ashal and some others are working on SexTech. And CPU is keeping everyone pretty well informed on that. Even though really, there's still no word on a release. Has anyone talked to the guy who created FNIS? Is he even working on a version for Fallout? I know the 64b version was released for Skyrim so unless his mod was stolen, he's still working. Does he just hate Fallout maybe? I don't remember what we used for FNV. I don't think it was FNIS but it's been so long.

So we only have to get Forse to play F4 and we're saved?

I think he mentioned once that he was searching someone to share his know-how with though.

BUMP!

I think he mentioned once that he was searching someone to share his know-how with though.

No there's a lot more to it than that.

BUMP!

Exact quote from Fore:

No, I will not create an FNIF. I will quit public modding. Support FNIS and my other mods, maybe make a couple more compatibility patches, but that's it. FNIS development has taken too much control of my life.

If there is someone honestly trying to make such a tool I will of course provide advice, if desired. And give my sources. Although I don't think that will help very much. Because I think that FNIS is much too specific (regarding to Skyrim structure, Skyrim functionality, HBT version, behavior implementation, behavior work-arounds used by Bethesda) that it will be MUCH easier to maybe use FNIS ideas (basically the templates), but implement everything anew.

Archived