(Disscussion) Fallout 4 Adult Mods

ShadowThief

What I would love to have is a single body replacer (ported UUNP?), so that all those talented modders can work on a single body and optimize it. Also, this would lead to much less work for armor creators, as they don't have to convert a single armor to at least three bodies everytime.

And if it really will be CBBE / UUNP, everyone can have the body shape he/she likes, because of the slider functionality. And imho it definitely will be feasible, because FO4 basically will run on an optimized/updated version of the Skyrim engine, what sounds to me like most of the techniques will stay the same ;)

Also, it could be customized with the textures, as it already is possible now.

So, to all you lovely body modders, Caliente, blabba, and who I else I forgot: please, join your power to create a single, awesome body replacer!

I'm pretty sure all they would have did is change the file header for their plugin file format, so it would be easy to transfer mod data from Skyrim to Fallout 4 once the script extender gets released.

Fallout 4 will have an option to romance companions. I can definitely 100% guarantee there will be mods that let you fuck your companions, and makes (insert female FO4 companion here) clothes all skimpy and shit like that. Personally I'm looking forward to more of the fetish mods kind of Fertile Breeder. Since molerat queens will be in the game I'm thinking of a mod that lets a female be the molerat Queen, and give birth to your molerat army. I'm actually thinking that FO4 will finally be that game that gets me to make mods. I have made mods for other games in the past, but they're more like personal tweaks. As I said a previous post I made in another topic, sex mods have a female bias. A dude fucking a giant female molerat doesn't seem to sexy does it? Or at least not to heterosexual neckbeards. Nevertheless if I make a sex mod, it will be for male and female. Also now that I think about it the Molerat Queen/King mod doesn't seem too sexy. Maybe it's just me, but molerats are fucking disgusting..

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on doing a pregnancy and fertility/virility framework for FO4 depending on what changes they've made to Papyrus - if it ends up still being Papyrus. 

+1 on Male and SOS stuff though, it'd be a dream if the mesh tools were released so new stuff could be added straight off next year with the mod toolset rather than waiting for niftools to be updated, I so want to make a wearable condom mod but I could never get niftools to work for Skyrim, I doubt it'd be any easier for FO4.

I'm planning on doing a pregnancy and fertility/virility framework for FO4 depending on what changes they've made to Papyrus - if it ends up still being Papyrus. 

+1 on Male and SOS stuff though, it'd be a dream if the mesh tools were released so new stuff could be added straight off next year with the mod toolset rather than waiting for niftools to be updated, I so want to make a wearable condom mod but I could never get niftools to work for Skyrim, I doubt it'd be any easier for FO4.

Cool, looking forward to seeing that, I don't have any Papyrus experience and would probably inflict another 2 years of pain on the community to get it to the current level I have with PregV3 :)

Any ideas you want to steal from my stuff, go for it. I'll probably help test a lot :)

Cool, looking forward to seeing that, I don't have any Papyrus experience and would probably inflict another 2 years of pain on the community to get it to the current level I have with PregV3  :)

Any ideas you want to steal from my stuff, go for it. I'll probably help test a lot :)

I know I'm going to be ripping off most of your ova code, I have no idea how conception actually works and googling has only found me a bunch of stuff that's no more than a paragraph long with no actual percentages or numbers that I could approximate in code. :P

There's so much stuff talking about the mysticality of birth out there, finding any biology texts or publically available research papers is incredibly annoying.

I'm honestly hoping for a mod that allows you to go blank slate as a different character and not be the sole survivor that way you don't have any restrictions like you family.

I know I'm going to be ripping off most of your ova code, I have no idea how conception actually works and googling has only found me a bunch of stuff that's no more than a paragraph long with no actual percentages or numbers that I could approximate in code. :P

There's so much stuff talking about the mysticality of birth out there, finding any biology texts or publically available research papers is incredibly annoying.

Don't get caught up too much in the facts, too much reality is a waste of time in a game, the didn't know it all in the 50's either :)

In the end all it boils down too is a changing risk of pregnancy altered by a few factors. KISS applies as many users don't know either and don't want to be educated on how it all works to the nth degree just to set the sliders in a mod :)

It was 2 years before anyone said they wanted menstruation :)

Sure menstruation is supposed to be at the end of the cycle rather then the beginning but its a continuous cycle so that really doesn't matter. Simply its 3 fuzzy stages 1- Period, 2- Probably ok to rut, 3- Take precautions.

So I just made it all adjustable for the percentage of menstruation, percentage of fertility in the remainder with a gradual increase in chances nearer to the end of the cycle. this was so I could use the percentage of the cycle to calculate the number of ova to make coding simpler. Because there are going to be people playing furries, aliens, whatever that want different cycles lengths and fertility possibilities.

Don't get caught up too much in the facts, too much reality is a waste of time in a game, the didn't know it all in the 50's either :)
In the end all it boils down too is a changing risk of pregnancy altered by a few factors. KISS applies as many users don't know either and don't want to be educated on how it all works to the nth degree just to set the sliders in a mod :)

It was 2 years before anyone said they wanted menstruation :)
Sure menstruation is supposed to be at the end of the cycle rather then the beginning but its a continuous cycle so that really doesn't matter. Simply its 3 fuzzy stages 1- Period, 2- Probably ok to rut, 3- Take precautions.

So I just made it all adjustable for the percentage of menstruation, percentage of fertility in the remainder with a gradual increase in chances nearer to the end of the cycle. this was so I could use the percentage of the cycle to calculate the number of ova to make coding simpler. Because there are going to be people playing furries, aliens, whatever that want different cycles lengths and fertility possibilities.

I'm planning on using a base fertility float taken from an array of percentages keyed to a 28-day menstrual cycle parameter.  The returned float would than be modified to include current actor status, actor status at the time of ovulation and sperm virility data before being set against a random variable.  

I've worked out the fertility values so far from reverse engineering Sexout Pregnancy and researching conception, ovulation and menstruation but I'm having difficulty finding any accurate data that I can use to generate the pseudo-random ovulation arrays.  There's too much inaccurate information taken from old-wives tales and old studies to really get a simple set of formulae going - right now I'm just trying to work out what formula I should use to determine when in the menstrual cycle an actor's fertility should peak since it doesn't seem to happen precisely on the fourteenth day each cycle, if I can't find any good data I'll probably just do h0 + h336 +/- 24(Rand) with a few environmental and racial factors mixed in.

I've got a huge laboratory kink, I'm trying to stick to KISS but at the same time make it feel as organic as I can without it hampering performance. 

Now here's a question, would we be able to port the animations over from skyrim's sexlab (not a direct port, just take the pure animation and script it for F4) so we wont have to wait 4+ years for sex animations, or will we have to create them from scratch?

I would say it's possible to port the animations from Skyrim if somebody sat down and did it, but they might just serve as temporary animations since with Fallout 4 we also have a better engine so new realistic sexy animations can be made. Using old animations might just make things look a bit out of place and stiff, but the possibility is ofcourse there :)

Now here's a question, would we be able to port the animations over from skyrim's sexlab (not a direct port, just take the pure animation and script it for F4) so we wont have to wait 4+ years for sex animations, or will we have to create them from scratch?

4+ years is unrealistic because it only took 2 years after Fallout NV to get sex animations and since the new Fallout modding tools will most likely be better 1-2 years is probably the most realistic time frame.

I would say it's possible to port the animations from Skyrim if somebody sat down and did it, but they might just serve as temporary animations since with Fallout 4 we also have a better engine so new realistic sexy animations can be made. Using old animations might just make things look a bit out of place and stiff, but the possibility is ofcourse there :)

Ah ok, thats good. One of my main complaints is that even though i enjoy both NV and 3, almost everything about the mods for Skyrim is better. As for animation quality, I'm totally down with using current ones while I wait for newer ones. Out of curiosity, how hard is scripting for the games? I ask because I'm considering lending a hand in that field.

4+ years is unrealistic because it only took 2 years after Fallout NV to get sex animations and since the new Fallout modding tools will most likely be better 1-2 years is probably the most realistic time frame.

But if we used existing animations, it would be faster, no?

Sorry guys and girls, I can guarantee you 100% that Skyrim's animations won't work with FO4.  Different skeletons/proportions.

Yeah, I guess I was just thinking that maybe with a bit of work it would be possible to correct the proportions to a new skeleton, but I guess it might just be as much work as creating completely new ones at the end xD

Sorry guys and girls, I can guarantee you 100% that Skyrim's animations won't work with FO4.  Different skeletons/proportions.

Never say never: :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48917-animation-for-skyrim-and-lovers-with-pk-conversion-and-mmd/?do=findComment&comment=1226626

It may require some workaround but ultimately it can be possible.

So far it is possible to convert animations from oblivion to fallout fallout to oblivion. Oblivion to skyrim and skyrim to oblivion.

oblvion to fallout was 1 of the first things i managed to try.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-d-manxx2-animations-sexoutng-showcase/page-6?do=findComment&comment=647026

I just realised fallout 4 has destructable armor layers. I'm looking forward to a violated heroine like mod where you lose armor parts when you get hit and the less armor you wear the more likely you are going to be raped ;).

Of course some restriction to redress would be needed, like you can only change armor when in a city/settlement or whatever to prevent to just reequip the lost armor piece ;)....

hypehypehype ^^

I just realised fallout 4 has destructable armor layers. I'm looking forward to a violated heroine like mod where you lose armor parts when you get hit and the less armor you wear the more likely you are going to be raped ;).

Of course some restriction to redress would be needed, like you can only change armor when in a city/settlement or whatever to prevent to just reequip the lost armor piece ;)....

hypehypehype ^^

I didn't even think about that, it would actually make it a lot easier to create a destructible armor mod where it reveals more and more :P

That could also work with the red dress, if they do have cloth physics in the game it might be possible to create some tearing which would work perfectly on a long dress.

So, just finished watching the e3 presentation and interview, and i got many ideas for adult mods in FO4 already! 

Such as..

-Sexout adaptation for FO4

-Build-able brothels, ect

-Adult features in the character creation

- And much more

With that said what are some of your thoughts on some future mods that would be cool with the new/improved mechanics to the game!

Bottlecap smuggling compartment

http://motherless.com/28AF0A1

So, just finished watching the e3 presentation and interview, and i got many ideas for adult mods in FO4 already! 

Such as..

-Sexout adaptation for FO4

-Build-able brothels, ect

-Adult features in the character creation

- And much more

With that said what are some of your thoughts on some future mods that would be cool with the new/improved mechanics to the game!

Bottlecap smuggling compartment

http://motherless.com/28AF0A1

teehee! Try hiding your 25000 caps in there XD

Someone already mentioned it:

I'd really like to see Mods that expand on the Home Invasion kind of thing. Like when the Raiders overcome your defenses and beat you.

From there on out they could:
- Kidnap you or NPC's

- Take over the Building

- Rape and Rob you or the NPC's

- Enslave you or the NPC's

- All of the above

With possibilitys like having a traitor on your side who shuts down the defense systems or makes someone else (maybe the PC) do it at gun point.

I've thought quite a while on what mods should be made for fallout 4.

a sky ui adaption

MCM

Skeleton with all bones from skyrim plus Nipple bones (nipple sizing anyone)

a unified body that has scaling enabled so that the body could be tweaked to meet certain tastes and the armor for a diferent taste could still work (sims 3ish)

Unofficial patches

a racemenu mod similar to the one in skyrim (just seems to be better than the one in the video to me)

a adaption of milk mod economy

an adaption of sexlab hormones (i'm a sucker for customization to that degree and for anything with bimbos)

an alternate start mod

a basic sexout/sexlab  mod with a few animations to just start out with

a pregnancy mod even one similar to soulgem oven would be fine just something

Bondage mod similar to devious devices

and a fuz ro dah mod for the silent text,  (I hope I heard wrong about the pc having a voice I like the silent pc in Bethesda games)

I probably hope for alot and more than likely wont see even half of these ever but one can dream.

Archived