(Disscussion) Fallout 4 Adult Mods

ShadowThief

So, just finished watching the e3 presentation and interview, and i got many ideas for adult mods in FO4 already! 

Such as..

-Sexout adaptation for FO4

-Build-able brothels, ect

-Adult features in the character creation

- And much more

With that said what are some of your thoughts on some future mods that would be cool with the new/improved mechanics to the game!

Don't forget what he said that the baby was dynamically created from traits from the husband and wife.

My translation :D

Pregnancy mods are going to be sooo much easier now. And looks like there's carrying animations since the wife was carrying the baby.

Don't forget what he said that the baby was dynamically created from traits from the husband and wife.

Pregnancy mods are going to be sooo much easier now. And looks like there's carrying animations since the wife was carrying the baby.

The real problem is.... what will happen when humped by animals...

Well genetically speaking, nothing should happen. The sperm cells wouldn't be compatible.

But, that doesn't stop the modders now does it? :D

Well, iirc there were also hybrids mentioned ... Now you really will be able say that your daughter is a bitch xD

Well, iirc there were also hybrids mentioned ... Now you really will be able say that your daughter is a bitch xD

So.......could we be like finally can get a wolf/cat eared/headed chird or something like that?

And now you know... The Elder Scrols series is based 10,000 years post 1950's WW3 and in Fallout 4 we start the Khajit line of tiger babies....

Actually my thoughts would be lovers bitch or what ever it was called for Oblivion =  Players Character as female character and her new furry companion :unsure:

First things first...

Need naked bodies, need animations, need skeletons (skeleton first, then body, then animation in that order).

Which means need tools...

And since it is an updated version of the Creation engine (gamebro, skyrim, fnv, oblivion) hopefully the tool sets can get updated shortly after the games becomes available.

And now you know... The Elder Scrols series is based 10,000 years post 1950's WW3 and in Fallout 4 we start the Khajit line of tiger babies....

Actually my thoughts would be lovers bitch or what ever it was called for Oblivion =  Players Character as female character and her new furry companion :unsure:

First things first...

Need naked bodies, need animations, need skeletons (skeleton first, then body, then animation in that order).

And since it is an updated version of the Creation engine (gamebro, skyrim, fnv, oblivion) hopefully the tool sets can get updated shortly after the games becomes available.

So it must be leignd won the war of hover dam...... Or else we would be going into the dishounard timeline.....

We still need to know what the deal is. if it is anything like skyrim engine we probebly need an fnis for fallout or forget getting custom animations in game.

They stated it was a tweaked version of the creation engine, so modders will get to work alot faster! Gotta love bethesda.

First things first...

The only thing that would bother me about mods not being compatible or weird is that it now has a dragon age bioware type speech chat. But hey you know that nude mods will be one of the first ones out! :D

My biggest hope for Fallout 4 adult mods until now is to immediately see some sexy power armor mods that potentially convert those new heavier suits into power-loader type deals from Aliens, where the wearer is somewhat exposed. Would be crap for Damage Resistance maybe but would be interesting to see!

Of course maybe the chassis could be "exposed" but still protected by some kind of bullet proof glass or something. Tits, ass, and power armor are just always an amazing combination that you rarely see -- probably because it's impractical as all get-out.

My biggest hope for Fallout 4 adult mods until now is to immediately see some sexy power armor mods that potentially convert those new heavier suits into power-loader type deals from Aliens, where the wearer is somewhat exposed. Would be crap for Damage Resistance maybe but would be interesting to see!

Of course maybe the chassis could be "exposed" but still protected by some kind of bullet proof glass or something. Tits, ass, and power armor are just always an amazing combination that you rarely see -- probably because it's impractical as all get-out.

I'd rather see Bubble Gum Crisis armor myself

What I want to see with power armor is: you get into the armor, and the armor gets into you ;)

"Powered by all kinds of energy, though any renewable" Dirty sex -> dirty energy xD

But with the ideas of these sex powered suits and all those weird new creatures out in the FO4 world, why shouldn't one of those nasty little thingies try out a symbiosis with female humans?

I'm really excited to see what people can do with physics now that HDT has been "released" from this site and made popular by the general public. We got a bunch of good stuff in Skyrim, but HDT really only became a thing several years after release. I'm also looking forward to modular armors for Fallout which has started to become popular for Skyrim in the past months. By that I mean the ability to put on armor piece by piece, like one left side shoulder guard, just the straps of this, only the pants of that, arm guards but a separate optional bracelet attachment, etc. In terms of Fallout that is perfect and may even be better with the new crafting system.

I'm actually worried about mod's being DRM'd with the bethesda.net announcement.

Same here, considering the profits of paid mods. Then again, who is going to patch their game then :lol:?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/16/e3-2015-bethesdas-todd-howard-talks-about-fallout-4-mod-support

This might ease your worry. He clarifies that other than nudity and illegal stuff you can pretty have w/e mods you want

Guest endgameaddiction

Great. It'll keep the console gamers away from us until they buy the pc version. Really big of waste to buy FO4 for console to mod only to find out you can't use certain content because Sony and Microsoft are going to be anal about what gets approved due to a higher estimate of children having a console system over a pc. yet, Fallout and TES are rated mature, so there really shouldn't be a problem. But they probably do look at Nexus and see the wonderful children mods mixed with adult rated mods mixed in the same bowl.

Yet, it's funny how the adult mods are the one's that rattle attention like skimpy armor. I'd hate to be in the shoes of a console gamer who buys FO4 for PS or Xbox. I fear this is only a start of a new trend that will eventually end up policing all mods eventually because I could see this getting out of hand to the point of shafting pc gamers.

I hope not...

Great. It'll keep the console gamers away from us until they buy the pc version. Really big of waste to buy FO4 for console to mod only to find out you can't use certain content because Sony and Microsoft are going to be anal about what gets approved due to a higher estimate of children having a console system over a pc. yet, Fallout and TES are rated mature, so there really shouldn't be a problem. But they probably do look at Nexus and see the wonderful children mods mixed with adult rated mods mixed in the same bowl.

Yet, it's funny how the adult mods are the one's that rattle attention like skimpy armor. I'd hate to be in the shoes of a console gamer who buys FO4 for PS or Xbox. I fear this is only a start of a new trend that will eventually end up policing all mods eventually because I could see this getting out of hand to the point of shafting pc gamers.

I hope not...

I do find it very interesting the myriad of mods that are collected on Nexus. You've got new weapon mods, you've got new home mods, you've got (oh gawd why) companion mods, new quests for new equipment, which are all pretty tame. Then you get the nude mods, the skimpy armor mods, the sex mods, the killable children mods (a necessary mod). And then you have re-textures for children with new clothing and new hair, mods that make woven baskets look better, high res lore friendly maps. You have bugfixing mods and patches, you have utility mods like SkyUI or the MCM, combat overhaul. And then you start getting into the really weird mods like the ones that replace dragons with Thomas the Tank Engine or Randy Savage, swearing mudcrabs, or the ability to play as a Sonic the Hedgehog character.

The modding community for Bethesda games is super weird. But I hope it never changes. Except for companion mods. The community could really stand to make a few less of those.

Guest endgameaddiction

None of the mods worry me. Everyone has their taste. I'm just hoping in the near/late future this doesn't turn around and have a negative impact on pc gamers and modding. I hope it remains for us to be able to mod and share work without any strings attached to this Bethesda.net and not be the central hub for mods.

On the good side (for me at least and possibly others) we won't have to deal with console gamers trying to figure out how the mods work here since Sony and Microsoft probably won't allow such content to their systems.

Archived