Guest ffabris

Here's a thought: talk to Verstort, who is currently maintaining Deviously Enslaved, to see whether this mod could be hooked into that as a possible enslavement outcome.

And on that note: reminder to self, turn Deviously Enslaved OFF before starting this quest. [facepalm]

I find that a lot of the issues I have are really just where the game AI is poor at positioning and the game moves to quick and scenes get stuck as an actor wasn't in the right position in time. Most things I can get past with a reload or a SetStage but nothing major that needs to be reports. I have just completed Party Animals and look forward to the next ones.

Hoping that there will be a part 2!

Looking at the files in the folder, the earlist facegen data is dated September 2014. So there is a small possibility that this mod was been worked on over the last nine months (but I'm not quoting and saything is is fully accurate) and you finished it in .... what.... a day? Heh. Take a little more time to appreciate this little beauty we have first of all before getting hopes for round two.

I'm stuck in the intro quest. It's not proceeding for some reason. :/

The quest is "Basic Training"

I get asked to get onto the cross. Do so, and get whipped, and that's it. I can't move, there's no menu, and Master Falcon just stands there.

From looking at it in the creation kit it seems like my character is supposed to say some dialogue (aargh or something)  and then Falcon's supposed to whip my character again, but this isn't happening. (seems to be stuck in melintrobeatscenefalconbeat1)

I've tried reloading 4 times and even went back and started the whole quest from meeting Farkas and Vilkas again, and I keep getting stuck in the same place.

Any help would be appreciated. Even a quest stage target so I can SetStage past it.

I get asked to get onto the cross. Do so, and get whipped, and that's it. I can't move, there's no menu, and Master Falcon just stands there.

From looking at it in the creation kit it seems like my character is supposed to say some dialogue (aargh or something)  and then Falcon's supposed to whip my character again, but this isn't happening. (seems to be stuck in melintrobeatscenefalconbeat1)

I've tried reloading 4 times and even went back and started the whole quest from meeting Farkas and Vilkas again, and I keep getting stuck in the same place.

Any help would be appreciated. Even a quest stage target so I can SetStage past it.

Are you comming off the cross to go speak to him? You have to press E again to release yourself then speak to him.

If a reload isn't helping, when he asks you to get ont he cross try:

Setstage melisleintroquest 12

Are you comming off the cross to go speak to him? You have to press E again to release yourself then speak to him.

I have no player controls at that point, so pressing E doesn't do anything. There's no menu, crosshair, compass, or anything. The scene looks like the Master is supposed to continue whipping me after saying something about shocking my balls or something but it never reaches that point. Falcon whips my character, and that's it.

Enabling player controls via the console allows me to  "get down" off the cross by clicking on it but I can't move at all. (My feet are stuck in cement at the base of the cross.) I can then cheerfully put myself on and off the cross over and over again, but I can't reach Master Falcon to talk to him. Going into Zaz and hitting restore all doesn't do anything either, still stuck at the base of the cross.

I finally looked at it in the creation kit and just SetStage to 20, which allowed me to proceed. (After using the console to unlock the door.)

Now I'm having the same problem with the giant in oblivion that someone else reported. He has a quest arrow but I can't interact with him in any way. You said in your previous help post to "select" him, but when you hover your crosshair over him and click E nothing happens.

I'm wondering if I'm using some mod that's causing this to bug out in some way.

Edit: I didn't have this ready when I wrote this but here's my mods:

plugins.txt

I suppose I should note I'm using Zaz 6.05, Sexlab 1.59c, basically I keep everything up to date.

If a reload isn't helping, when he asks you to get ont he cross try:

Setstage melisleintroquest 12

If you are to block on the wooden cross, go to the menu of ZAZ, you have an option to recover the control of your character.

I meet another problem, in the quest " The Rod of Power: Entertain malbronus " when I approach the giant, it spends nothing

post-240886-0-96559700-1434485564_thumb.jpg

If you are to block on the wooden cross, go to the menu of ZAZ, you have an option to recover the control of your character.

I meet another problem, in the quest " The Rod of Power: Entertain malbronus " when I approach the giant, it spends nothing

Yes, if you'd read my recent post you'd have seen I did try doing that and it didn't work, but thanks for trying to help.

Yes, if you'd read my recent post you'd have seen I did try doing that and it didn't work, but thanks for trying to help.

sorry, I read a little bit fast ^^ '

Guest ffabris

Mara's Inn, the guy over the fire is usually standing in mid-air, rather than suspended. I've seen this 2 out of 3 times (play-throughs), with 1.1 and 1.2.

On a positive note, the Oblivion you created rocks! Very well done!

Guest ffabris

1.2 - I get no quest or marker to Zeldarn ... quite a bit of running around to find him. ;-)

Added: Paying off debts, 5 people to "visit". I get to number 4, start the dialog, the quest updates then he suddenly got "busy" with someone else. I waited till they were done, nothing happened, so I did the dialog again. The quest progressed again and completed (and the animation kicked in). However, number 5 was still walking round with a quest marker even though the quest is showing as finished. At a *guess*, the code is counting how many times the dialog is being invoked, rather than checking if it is being done with each of the required characters.

Scene with the prophet: we end up half into the wall.

Anyway, awesome mod, really! I love that so much is going round round you, the entire time. Brilliant! Nice bits of humor too, here and there. ;-)

I agree with what was said above, I hope you do a sequel or something. I haven't completed it yet, but have already decided that once I do, I'll uninstall and reinstall it so I can do it all over again. ;-)

So I've got an issue with the Orc tribe ritual quest. After all the Orcs fuck my PC one by one and then start gang banging it only plays one threesome animation then 'attempts' to play another(as in a couple of orcs walk towards my PC). They just stare at my PC for about 5 seconds then go back to their position in the circle and then nothing advances and I'm locked out of my controls. I tried unlocking them and talking to the chief but that didn't do anything. Could I get the setstage to pass that portion please?

So I've got an issue with the Orc tribe ritual quest. After all the Orcs fuck my PC one by one and then start gang banging it only plays one threesome animation then 'attempts' to play another(as in a couple of orcs walk towards my PC). They just stare at my PC for about 5 seconds then go back to their position in the circle and then nothing advances and I'm locked out of my controls. I tried unlocking them and talking to the chief but that didn't do anything. Could I get the setstage to pass that portion please?

I had this. If I remember is was SetStage (search "orcquest" in console for quest idea as I cannot remember) 42 or 43. If they don't help do it to 50.

First off (and this is important) - this is a fantastic mod. The amount of work and level of detail put into it really is amazing. It's well-written, well-scripted, humorous in places, and looks great to boot. The little things that were added off the beaten path (I shall find a damned spider egg if it kills me) when there's so much main content are a testament to the effort put into it. I've enjoyed every bit of it I've played thus far. I honestly wish I didn't have to keep coming back to report bugs because I don't want to give the mod a bad impression.

Anyway, to my issue. Interestingly enough it's all variations of one bug, though it happens in 3 different places and breaks the mod for me unless I setstage past it. I can't interact with the Ethereal Giant, the Falmer King or the Dragon (whose name I can't spell). Something - either a mod I have, the way its scripted, or both - just blocks me every time. When it's them (like the 4 draugr, or the falmer king's minions) initiating conversations with me it works, but when I'm in a situation where I have to go to the creature (and they're all creature types) and deliver something or start a conversation - nothing. (Using 1.2) Quest arrow shows up and no way to interact with the creature.

When I married Hunter, I could trigger the scene with Dasher, which may be because Dasher is an animal not a creature, or may be because horses have a activator that shows up by default.

I won't re-attach my mod list again, but I will say this reminds me of a bug I had with the original animal mansion. In that case you had to go speak to a female falmer to start a scene, and it wasn't working for me (and a lot of other people.) Some claimed to have fixed it by removing SDialogues. I'm not using that for this playthrough, but I am using 2 mods that do add things to dialogues. I tried disabling "Sexlab Romance" and that didn't fix it. I have Deviously Cursed Loot installed - but I had shut it down before I started this quest because I didn't want it to interfere with the mod.

I'm going to go through my mod list today and disable them one by one to see if there's something conflicting.

Another theory - I have an older system. I don't know if you use timeouts in your function calls, but it's possible that my system isn't processing something fast enough.

Thanks again for the mod and for being so responsive and helpful here on the forums.

First off (and this is important) - this is a fantastic mod. The amount of work and level of detail put into it really is amazing. It's well-written, well-scripted, humorous in places, and looks great to boot. The little things that were added off the beaten path (I shall find a damned spider egg if it kills me) when there's so much main content are a testament to the effort put into it. I've enjoyed every bit of it I've played thus far. I honestly wish I didn't have to keep coming back to report bugs because I don't want to give the mod a bad impression.

Anyway, to my issue. Interestingly enough it's all variations of one bug, though it happens in 3 different places and breaks the mod for me unless I setstage past it. I can't interact with the Ethereal Giant, the Falmer King or the Dragon (whose name I can't spell). Something - either a mod I have, the way its scripted, or both - just blocks me every time. When it's them (like the 4 draugr, or the falmer king's minions) initiating conversations with me it works, but when I'm in a situation where I have to go to the creature (and they're all creature types) and deliver something or start a conversation - nothing. (Using 1.2) Quest arrow shows up and no way to interact with the creature.

When I married Hunter, I could trigger the scene with Dasher, which may be because Dasher is an animal not a creature, or may be because horses have a activator that shows up by default.

I won't re-attach my mod list again, but I will say this reminds me of a bug I had with the original animal mansion. In that case you had to go speak to a female falmer to start a scene, and it wasn't working for me (and a lot of other people.) Some claimed to have fixed it by removing SDialogues. I'm not using that for this playthrough, but I am using 2 mods that do add things to dialogues. I tried disabling "Sexlab Romance" and that didn't fix it. I have Deviously Cursed Loot installed - but I had shut it down before I started this quest because I didn't want it to interfere with the mod.

I'm going to go through my mod list today and disable them one by one to see if there's something conflicting.

Another theory - I have an older system. I don't know if you use timeouts in your function calls, but it's possible that my system isn't processing something fast enough.

Thanks again for the mod and for being so responsive and helpful here on the forums.

On the back of the giant quest, I honestly got through that first time. I'm sure I had to put the crosshair on him and speak to him. Not sure what I did to make it work so well. :/

Don't worry bout giving feedback; I'm sure the author appreciates it as long as its positive and constructive and to the point.

On the back of the giant quest, I honestly got through that first time. I'm sure I had to put the crosshair on him and speak to him. Not sure what I did to make it work so well. :/

Don't think it's anything you did or we're not doing. There's 3 of us so far who've had this issue, which is why I suspect a specific conflict with another mod or machine specs. I wish I knew papyrus better so I could be more helpful. Believe me, I've put my crosshair on the creatures and tried activating them.

To get through the dragon quest I just wound up advancing the quest stages by 1, which triggered the proper sex animations with the critters involved and allowed me to continue.

Gonna make a new mod organizer profile with a bare-bones set of mods and try the quest again, to narrow down if it's my machine or one of my other mods.

Don't think it's anything you did or we're not doing. There's 3 of us so far who've had this issue, which is why I suspect a specific conflict with another mod or machine specs. I wish I knew papyrus better so I could be more helpful. Believe me, I've put my crosshair on the creatures and tried activating them.

To get through the dragon quest I just wound up advancing the quest stages by 1, which triggered the proper sex animations with the critters involved and allowed me to continue.

Gonna make a new mod organizer profile with a bare-bones set of mods and try the quest again, to narrow down if it's my machine or one of my other mods.

I've released a new version (1.3) that overides the races "do not allow PC dialog flags".

The issue more seems to be that I have a mod that allows you to speak to creatures, so I forgot you couldn't normally.