On 7/10/2020 at 8:00 AM, suricata45 said:

more question here... after finish the main quest and become the prophet i release vilkas and farkas but they are no where to be found

The mod is using clones of them, not the "actual" NPCs. So if something happens to Vilkas on the island, the real Vilkas in Whiterun is still OK. So if you return to Skyrim after finishing the mod they should be there.

On 7/10/2020 at 11:58 PM, prinyo said:

The mod is using clones of them, not the "actual" NPCs. So if something happens to Vilkas on the island, the real Vilkas in Whiterun is still OK. So if you return to Skyrim after finishing the mod they should be there.

I encountered the same problem. I tried to prid and moveto Farkas and Vilkas after becoming the Prophet but it didn't do anything, as if they vanished from Skyrim. They are also not in the companion hold.

I've got a question about the Ghor quest -- it must just be me because everyone else seems to have figured it out.

He's unconscious in the back room, and the next step is to get him back to the island but I can't move him, and, with the quest icon pointing at Ishmael, he has no dialog options.

Any hints would be appreciated!

Another question please -- sorry to be firing them off quickly :)

I finished the rest of the quests with Ishmael being stuck, and had an awesome time!  Now, however, when it's time to leave he still doesn't have any dialog options -- so I can't leave.

As much as I love the island and want to come back, I want to leave now :)  Is there a way to reset him to get his dialog working again?

B

14 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

As much as I love the island and want to come back, I want to leave now

I have always played this mod as a standalone game, but I guess you can return to SKyrim by typing

coc Whiterun

in the console.

Thanks!

Another question -- the "Manhunt" quest isn't entirely clear about what's required.  I found a couple of men who I was able to ask if they wanted to come to the island, but it's not clear how I mark them.  Talking with them while they're asleep, obviously, brings up a menu but I just see the normal vanilla options and the PAH "enslave" option.

Any help would be appreciated.  And do I need to go find the guys I spoke with?

B

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kasick said:

Did anyone convert/get this mod to work in VR?

I got it mostly working some months ago. Had to progress some quests via the console. Like master Falcon didn't react when I got on the cross. But managed to play quite smoothly until the first visit to Oblivion where I had a problem getting to and speaking to Malbronius. I think reloading several times and been more careful where I step would have worked, but at that moment I started playing something else and never continued. Planning to do a new run in the next few weeks. 

I'm using the Oldrim mod as is, because the CK always crashes when I save it, so I couldn't convert it. I did convert all the animations ( see here )

As a first step make sure your SL setup is full and correctly working. Check if you have everything setup as shown here. And then check this for the DD mods. 

On 7/16/2020 at 12:18 PM, yyyZach said:

I encountered the same problem. I tried to prid and moveto Farkas and Vilkas after becoming the Prophet but it didn't do anything, as if they vanished from Skyrim. They are also not in the companion hold.

Same here, after I became the profet, I can't do anything with vilkas or farkas when I tell them to stay as slaves (farkas stays as a werewolf and vilkas keeps in the wooden thing, both not doing nothing).

When i told the they are free, they leave the isle, but no where to be seen.

Another thing that keeps me upset its the finding a new recipe for the master chef.

The mod is great awesome and sublime, and I hope you put another version, for example to keep being a slave after you help the prophet or the daedra prince, being their bottom bitch or helping to take riften etc.

Thanks

Another prblem i have, its equiping the daedric armor, when i take it, it disapears, but its weight burdens me even if i dont see it in my inventory.

Last thing, how can I interact with the snow elf king (or its just there to be tortured without moving from the machine?) and its possible to mate with the dragons again after the mission?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 4:18 AM, Vincent223 said:

Got a weird one if anyone's still savvy about this mod. It seems loading up to the island cell is....weirdly broken. It just keeps on the loading screen for an eternity yet never going anywhere. The only transition in the game that seems to do this.

My solution to this and other technical quirks is to have a separate mod profile for this mod where only the required mods are installed (+ a lightweight list of other mods) and play it in it's own save.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so is there like a time limit to how long we have to do the slave training for? I'm starting with the cross, and its been like at least 10 minutes irl of waiting for something to happen aside from being stuck on there. I've tried relaoding and waiting but now i'm just stuck next to the cross without actually being tied to it and can't move.

15 hours ago, Kage777 said:

so is there like a time limit to how long we have to do the slave training for? I'm starting with the cross, and its been like at least 10 minutes irl of waiting for something to happen aside from being stuck on there. I've tried relaoding and waiting but now i'm just stuck next to the cross without actually being tied to it and can't move.

The next stage is supposed to trigger in several seconds.

On different stages of the mod it can get stuck and you would need to progress a bit further via the console.

Read this for detailed explanation.

In this specific case I recommend not getting on the cross at all and skip 2 (I think) steps - the quest objective should be to speak to Falcon.

• 1 month later...

I can't talk to the prophet during the dragonbottom quest, I tried to setstage and it works temporarily. The quest progresses fine but when back at isle of mara for the next quest the prophet still has the dragonbottom dialogue (dialogue about vilkas and farkas, where are we, etc) and he wont enter to the chamber even after placing the cum

I have 2 saves before entering to the dragonbottom area and I kept reloading to them hoping for the dialogue to work but nothing changes