A while since I updated this, but the mood took me so I've uploaded a new version (which I'm afriad will break any tweaked versions). New features include:

• Various minor bug-fixes, including one that stopped the post-island quest for Malbronus proceeding.
  • Added a major new quest (primarily to test all the latest creature animations in More Nasty Critters 9.3) which is accessed through your 'husband' after you get married - it takes you off to help negotiate a peace treaty for the Empire.
  • Your 'husband' now has a post-marriage dialog tree for after you get hitched and gives you various small quests you can complete around the island.
  • You can now help Master Falcon fix a broken dwemer sexbot (and then have sex with it obviously).
  • The innkeeper now sells a variety of different types of cum.

Let me know if you spot any bugs.

Guest ffabris

Yep, this will break mine completely, since I was unable to make a patch and thus had to mod 1.5.1 directly.

I would gladly have given you everything I had done, since it also includes fixes for floating grass, navmesh problems and a few other minor things. I wish you had talked to me; I tried PMs, and here....

Oh well. I am not doing it all over again. Shame too, since Simple Slavery and Deviously Enslaved now both connect to it.

Yep, this will break mine completely, since I was unable to make a patch and thus had to mod 1.5.1 directly.

I would gladly have given you everything I had done, since it also includes fixes for floating grass, navmesh problems and a few other minor things. I wish you had talked to me; I tried PMs, and here....

Oh well. I am not doing it all over again. Shame too, since Simple Slavery and Deviously Enslaved now both connect to it.

Ahoy,

I am sorry but I was a bit stuck as it altered the .esp rather than appending to it and I had a lot of updates in an unreleased version. However, I've got the tweaked version and I'll try to replicate some of the stuff you did like the hooking into simple slavery (and some of the aesthetic stuff which I thought was neat).

Guest Jenova23

Is there any way to reverse the animations so your the dominant one? Without having to press a button. Maybe something you can edit in creation kit.

Guest ffabris

Ahoy,

I am sorry but I was a bit stuck as it altered the .esp rather than appending to it and I had a lot of updates in an unreleased version. However, I've got the tweaked version and I'll try to replicate some of the stuff you did like the hooking into simple slavery (and some of the aesthetic stuff which I thought was neat).

By all means. Might want to fix the floating grass too ;) And I never was able to fix estrus, I'm afraid. Oh and people wanted SOS yanked, and (with help) I was able to achieve that.

Guest ffabris

@quimboles: I'd like to offer an opinion...

It does rerquire SOS as I used the revealing keyword on some of the armors.

You don't really need this. I don't know what you added since 1.5.1 but for that, the only piece that needed the keyword was Malbronus' cuirass. He can do without, IMHO, and thus you no longer need the keyword. If there are other items added since, you can likely select alternatives that already have the keyword added via the SOS armor mods.

If you then remove the 4 items you placed out in the wilderness, you can safely use TES5Edit to clean out SOS as a master - and thus make all the SAM users happy. :)

@quimboles: I'd like to offer an opinion...

It does rerquire SOS as I used the revealing keyword on some of the armors.

You don't really need this. I don't know what you added since 1.5.1 but for that, the only piece that needed the keyword was Malbronus' cuirass. He can do without, IMHO, and thus you no longer need the keyword. If there are other items added since, you can likely select alternatives that already have the keyword added via the SOS armor mods.

If you then remove the 4 items you placed out in the wilderness, you can safely use TES5Edit to clean out SOS as a master - and thus make all the SAM users happy. :)

I think you're right. I also think I figured out how to make the armor revealing without SOS being a master, so I'll update it.

How did you remove the floating grass issue - it never happens for me but would like to stop it happening.

Guest ffabris

I think you're right. I also think I figured out how to make the armor revealing without SOS being a master, so I'll update it.

How did you remove the floating grass issue - it never happens for me but would like to stop it happening.

Yay for the update. :)

Floating grass: You should see it in CK if you turn on grass rendering - I did. Specifically: above the ship and the nearby shore, behind the inn, near the small pool (two cells affected, including one that is mostly rock), and all along the coast outside the wall.

How to remove. For each affected cell, open Landscape editor, then hover your mouse over a bit of land and press the 'i' key. This shows all textures used for the 4 quadrants of the cell. Replace any textures that have grass, with the NoGrass version.

A bit tedious to do, but it doesn't effect the entire island.

Oh btw, while you're in the vicinity of the inn, there is that door there, for no apparent reason. ;) [runs VERY fast...]

I have problem with algroth after wrestle I can't speak with anybody help

Which version are you using? Try to save and reload.

Guest ffabris

Thanks for updates, but I have one question, is SOS still needed, cuz this: 

• Changed the masters clothing to a more appropriate bondage theme (requires SOS clothing conversion) makes me think that yes?

That means it will look better if using revealing clothing/armor for SOS. It will still work with SAM; SOS isn't a hard requirement.

Guest ffabris

Looks to me like you're using SOS clothing with the SAM body, which won't work. If you use SAM, you must use SAM clothing.

IoM is designed with SOS in mind; clothing has been chosen based on that assumption. If you use SAM, then as I said, you have to use SAM clothing, and the clothing may not be as appropriate for the mod.

• 1 month later...

Hello to all,
I do not know if this is the right place for my request. if not I apologize.
I need your help to continue the mission "the love boat". I'm to the point where I have to distract the ogre, I do not know what to do. I do not know if it's a bug or my inability to find the solution. talking to the ogre's only dialogue in which manifests dislike. I talked to everyone on the ship but did not find anyone cue to continue.
thanks for your attention and possible aid

Guest ffabris

Hello to all,

I do not know if this is the right place for my request. if not I apologize.

I need your help to continue the mission "the love boat". I'm to the point where I have to distract the ogre, I do not know what to do. I do not know if it's a bug or my inability to find the solution. talking to the ogre's only dialogue in which manifests dislike. I talked to everyone on the ship but did not find anyone cue to continue.

thanks for your attention and possible aid

If memory serves, buy a bottle of booze for him.

I had lots of problems with the ship quest, mostly the dialog with the prince - he kept saying I'm waiting.

Including the scene where you need to get rid of the bodyguard. And reloading older saved did not help.

The solution is to advance the scene via the console.

In the console type: Player.sqs melshpquest

It shows a list of stages and 0/1 after that. 1 means it is alrwady done. So to progress you need the first scene with 0 after the number.

And type: SetStage melshipquest [the id of the step]

In your specific situation when you type that go to the bar and ask the barman for brandy.

Hello everybody,

infinite thanks to you all for your attention and help.

The video links are no longer active. Thanks anyway.

it is true, this mission has some problems. I also solved with the console, as suggested in this discussion, the problem of non-dialogue with the prince. for this I was afraid there was the same problem with the ogre. but in this case it was my little gray matter the cause. I hope not to be used often on the console. in doubt, I hope I can still have your kind help.

I'm going to buy the bottle you suggested.

ah ... of course, thanks to the author and those who helped to update and correct this "penetrating" mod.

happiness for all of you.

ps. sorry for the bad English. It is not my first language

It's a pity the videos are gone... The guys who made them read this forum and I hope they will tell us what happened.

I'm now actually finishing the mod as in my previous attempts I had a lot of crashes and I gave up.

There is something that might help for the Dragonbottom quest.

If the dragon doesn't show-up after the shout, progressing one step in the quest will only produce more problems as there will be more dragons coming, but not flying away. So you end up with overlapping bunch of dragons and the player is trapped within them so there is no way to leave the platform.

The solution is to skip to step 110 where the dragons are already gone: SetStage meldragonquest 110

It needs to be done imediately when you step on the platform in order to shout.

So I've got a problem at the end.

I choose to help the crazy diedra and now when I'm off the Island every time I go to sleep I CTD.

I finished the quests via the console, but I don't know is it possible to return to the Island and how.

Pls let me know how to I do that?

Just wanted to pop in and mention that this is hands down my favorite mod!  Kudos for all the work that went in!

Does anyone have any idea how to find the false priest of Mara in the sidequest that your "husband" gives? I must have talked to (amongst other things :lol:) everyone on the island at this point but I can't find that spy.

Guest ffabris

Everything is great, but I am having one small problem. The harnesses (the npc ones, with four straps, not the devious devices ones (I think they were introduced by this mod)) are not loading textures other than normal maps. They show up in this sickeningly smooth, pinkish-purple color. (you all know the one) If someone could help me out a little bit, that would be great. Everything else is loading and progressing correctly. I love this mod, but it's really annoying to see something go wrong amongst all the greatness.

Copied from the archived thread:

The harness comes from SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS 2.11. So possibly, installing the textures (only) from that will solve the purple. Worth a try at least.